shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

I keep getting popup hint messages such as 'Logistics Helicopter' at the start of every mission, even the BIS ones. I assume it is MCC doing this. Is there a way to disable them?

I am getting this as well. Not always at the start of a mission-it's whenever I get into a chopper.I keep clicking the "do not show again" button-but it makes no difference.

• Like 1

​About the AC-130...

With the arrival of the armed VTOL, is there any chance you might consider an optional spawn and fly in of an aircraft to it's indicated AO?

I am getting this as well. Not always at the start of a mission-it's whenever I get into a chopper.I keep clicking the "do not show again" button-but it makes no difference.

Yes me too - it's always when I get into a chopper. And the 'do not show again' button doesn't work for me either. Pretty frustrating.

Shay - can this be disabled somehow?

• Like 1

Ah the helicopter logistics pop up, it pesters me as well every time I hop in a bird.

Oh it would be cool to have the  VTOL incorporated into the C-130 role

​About the AC-130...

With the arrival of the armed VTOL, is there any chance you might consider an optional spawn and fly in of an aircraft to it's indicated AO?

How does the AC-130 work? i click it and it says it has arrived in the areas..but nothing happens.

@ineptaphid...

You need to be commander, read the wiki on this (there are hot key binds) to find out how to become commander..

Once you are commander, you bring up the panel (again, there are hot key binds for this as well, see wiki).

One in the panel, it's pretty straight forward.

Giving them ammo.

I just made a zone, spawned in a dozen NATO PAC WEST units and they are all rubbing their faces and checking their shoe laces. No blue on blue carnage occurring.  Are you using any other mods (CUP, RHS, ect...)?  What particular faction are you spawning? What map?  Can you give us a rundown of what you are SPECIFICALLY doing?

Thanks for hitting me back Leo. My issue happens when I am using the Zagreb (spelling) map as well as the original Arma 3 maps. I havent tried any other maps. I spawned the Takistan Militia as well as CSAT units, and the same thing happened. It's only when I place individual units. Groups work fine. I'm running the following Mods, all of which were obtained through Steam:

Lingor Island v3.66

Kunduz, Afghanistan

MCC Sandbox 4

Ares

ACE

ACE 3 Extension

ACE Compat ADR-97 Weapons Pack

ADR-97 Weapon Pack (Official Mod)

Better ADR-97

CBA A3

CUP Weapons

CUP Terrains Core

CUP Terrains Maps

CUP Units

CUP Vehicles

CUP ACE3 Compatibility Addon Weapons

CUP ACE3 Compatibility Addon Vehicles

NIArms Core

NIArms MP5 SMGs

NIArms G36

NIArms FAL Rifles

NIArms AUG Rifles

NIArms SG510 Rifles

NIArms Minimi LMGs

NIArms M1903 Springfield Rifles

NIArms M60 GPMGs

NIArms AK Rifles

NIArms G3 Rifles

NIArms M14 Rifles

NIArms AR15 Rifles

NIArms AK CUP Compatibility

NIArms AR15 ACE3 Compatibility

NIArms AR15 Cup Compatibility

NIArms AUG Ace Compatibility

NIArms AUG CUP Compatibility

NIArms G3 CUP Compatibility

NIArms G3 ACE Compatibility

NIArms G36 CUP Compatibility

NIArms G36 ACE Compatibility

NIArms M60 CUP Compatibility

NIArms M14 CUP Compatibility

NIArms MP5 CUP Compatibility

NIArms MP5 ACE Compatibility

NIArms Minimi CUP Compatibility

NIArms FAL CUP Compatibility

NIArms FAL ACE Compatibility

NIArms Minigun

NIArms MG3 GPMGs

Thanks for hitting me back Leo. My issue happens when I am using the Zagreb (spelling) map as well as the original Arma 3 maps. I havent tried any other maps. I spawned the Takistan Militia as well as CSAT units, and the same thing happened. It's only when I place individual units. Groups work fine. I'm running the following Mods, all of which were obtained through Steam:

Lingor Island v3.66

Kunduz, Afghanistan

MCC Sandbox 4

<deleted all these to preserve precious internet bandwidth>

NIArms MG3 GPMGs

Ok... step 1.  MCC only.  O N L Y.

Run that and see what happens.

Then add Ares to the mix and give it a try (Use Ares-Achillies expansion as it is being actively maintained)

Run

Then add ACE to the mix (CBA will be required at this step, as well)

Run

Then add ACE Extended to the mix

Run

Then CUP Units to the mix

Run

If you get this far with no issue, then you know how to proceed.  I just looked at your mod list and plucked the primary contributors.

Ok... step 1.  MCC only.  O N L Y.

Run that and see what happens.

Then add Ares to the mix and give it a try (Use Ares-Achillies expansion as it is being actively maintained)

Run

Then add ACE to the mix (CBA will be required at this step, as well)

Run

Then add ACE Extended to the mix

Run

Then CUP Units to the mix

Run

If you get this far with no issue, then you know how to proceed.  I just looked at your mod list and plucked the primary contributors.

Thanks my friend. I will give it a shot. I just noticed this btw. When I use the Create button for spawning individual enemy units and place them on the map, they do not attack. But, when I use the Spawn in Zone, all hell breaks loose.

Edit:  So I went ahead and tried it just with MCC and the same thing happened. I Spawned in Zone several individual CSAT units on Tanoa and they shot each other up.

Well...

Clean launch with MCC only.

It's not just you.  Spawn WEST units, no problem.  Spawn EAST units and they go bonkers.

I think this just landed in Shay's court.  This didnt happen yesterday.  Were you using the 1.66 beta?  I see i've updated to 1.66, now, and I don't recall being on 1.66 yesterday.

Using the "create" button and spamming a few in individually wherever you like seems to work fine.  In zone is borked, though.

Well...

It's not just you.  Spawn WEST units, no problem.  Spawn EAST units and they go bonkers.

I think this just landed in Shay's court.  This didnt happen yesterday.  Were you using the 1.66 beta?  I see i've updated to 1.66, now, and I don't recall being on 1.66 yesterday.

Using the "create" button and spamming a few in individually wherever you like seems to work fine.  In zone is borked, though.

I'll check my version tomorrow. Well I'm kind of glad it's not just me. Thanks for checking.

Well...

Odd, I was curious to see this as I had just -last night- run a mission and did not experience any East AI killing each other.

So this morning I fired up MCC, made a large zone, selected Takistan Insurgents and then clicked "occupy Zone" and all was good.  I then generated a 2 task mission within the zone using the same OPFOR, no problems. There was A LOT of OPFOR all over the place haha but no fratricide took place.

Is it map specific?  I ran this on Altis not Tanoa.  I did not try it with CSAT as I ran out of time ( work).

Mods

JSRS

ASR AI

TPW

MCC

Blastcore

Dersilvers Blastcore re-work ( no sure of name)

SMA

Massi ME WF

Headgore

Bloodlust

And a couple retexture mods that make the Gorgon OD green /Tan along with the Nato MBT52

Odd, I was curious to see this as I had just -last night- run a mission and did not experience any East AI killing each other.

So this morning I fired up MCC, made a large zone, selected Takistan Insurgents and then clicked "occupy Zone" and all was good.  I then generated a 2 task mission within the zone using the same OPFOR, no problems. There was A LOT of OPFOR all over the place haha but no fratricide took place.

Is it map specific?  I ran this on Altis not Tanoa.  I did not try it with CSAT as I ran out of time ( work).

Mods

JSRS

ASR AI

TPW

MCC

Blastcore

Dersilvers Blastcore re-work ( no sure of name)

SMA

Massi ME WF

Headgore

Bloodlust

And a couple retexture mods that make the Gorgon OD green /Tan along with the Nato MBT52

I haven't been able to generate a mission in a zone I've made. Can you give guidance on that? It always generates in the same location...which is outside my zone. I'm sure it's a user error on me as opposed to an issue with the mod.

Obviously make a zone...it'll probably be called Zone 1.

In the mission generation screen, lower right option allows you to select entire map or current zone...or something along that line anyway sorry I'm at the office heh.

Ive been having problems using ACE3 and MCC for a while now and ive been trying to find a solution for the interaction keys problem. My self interaction works fine but my Interaction with AI breaks, and this only happens in single player. in multiplayer these mods dont conflict for me. And what I mean by "breaks" is that the Interaction menu will open but not close when I release the key so I have to open the self interaction menu for the normal interaction menu to go away, but after that the interaction menu wont open. Any help to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Obviously make a zone...it'll probably be called Zone 1.

In the mission generation screen, lower right option allows you to select entire map or current zone...or something along that line anyway sorry I'm at the office heh.

Wow I never noticed that tab. You are the man. Thank you!

Ive been having problems using ACE3 and MCC for a while now and ive been trying to find a solution for the interaction keys problem. My self interaction works fine but my Interaction with AI breaks, and this only happens in single player. in multiplayer these mods dont conflict for me. And what I mean by "breaks" is that the Interaction menu will open but not close when I release the key so I have to open the self interaction menu for the normal interaction menu to go away, but after that the interaction menu wont open. Any help to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

I've had a similar issue as well. I haven't tried it in MP, but the red circle for the Interaction Menu will not go away and will not allow me to shoot or do anything.

I've had a similar issue as well. I haven't tried it in MP, but the red circle for the Interaction Menu will not go away and will not allow me to shoot or do anything.

I found out how to solve the issue you need to go in game and press escape then go to controls and click configure addons, then go to the drop down menu and select MCC and delete or change the self interaction and interaction key

I found out how to solve the issue you need to go in game and press escape then go to controls and click configure addons, then go to the drop down menu and select MCC and delete or change the self interaction and interaction key

Good deal. I'll rebind it.

I think HALO spawn in air is not working, some people stays on ground, others spawned on random positions.

Does the previous version of MCC have the EAST side fratricide issue with 1.66?

Just wondering if it's the latest version of MCC that has the problem or if 1.66 has broken it.

Wow you've been busy... Yes there is a problem with group spawning which might lead to blue on blue. I'll hotfix it. 

• Like 1

Does MCC 4 still have the Snow Atmosphere option , because i saw it was a feature of 3 and im playing Ravage mod on Tanoa and yes its sounds stupid for a jungle terrain, but part of the lore of Ravage mod is that the world is in a state of constant nuclear winter , id like see what i can do to make that happen :)