shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

So I have a problem.

The MCC mission wizard will not spawn any tanks.

I set Vehicles to "Yes" and Armor to "Yes" and all i get is BRDMS, the occasional BTR and BMP ambulance (which looks weird patrolling around lol).

Ive tried it with various CUP factions like Russia, SLA and Takistani Army with same results. Not one T55 or T72. 

On a friends server, when MCC updated, we were unable to scavenge for loot.

But the host/admin CAN loot.

I can get some more info on this later on.

mcc console (tablet) key binding isn`t working for me...

console only show automaticaly when cruise missile acrion selected

Hi shay_gman, seems running latest version of MCC with CBA loaded causes a CTD, (placing one playable unit in Eden then preview causes the CTD) here is an RPT from my last session.

First of all thanks for the update.

Then I've to report a problem.

I did a quick test and it seems that CQB spawning is not working.

Using RHS and Russian MFV faction, tested in Rodopoli and Telos.

Any unit spawned inside the buildings.

After the update, the server with V2 signature check the key from the server dosen't match players key and get a 'session lost'.
Can you correct the key!?

I deleted the previous key and puted the new after the update, i updated the mission and still get the same problem! BUT the Headless Client connects with no problem!

Keys are not accepted in multiplayer.

l4f6N2Z.jpg

Yeap it's this,... and what it's strange is that the headless client conecting from the same server has no problem entering the server!

I've updated the files. Try re downloading and see if the keys are correct now. 

So I have a problem.

The MCC mission wizard will not spawn any tanks.

I set Vehicles to "Yes" and Armor to "Yes" and all i get is BRDMS, the occasional BTR and BMP ambulance (which looks weird patrolling around lol).

Ive tried it with various CUP factions like Russia, SLA and Takistani Army with same results. Not one T55 or T72. 

MCC will choose random tracked vehicles some of them will be tanks some will be APC. You can always add some manually after the mission gen finished. 

On a friends server, when MCC updated, we were unable to scavenge for loot.

But the host/admin CAN loot.

I can get some more info on this later on.

Can you provide more info?

mcc console (tablet) key binding isn`t working for me...

console only show automaticaly when cruise missile acrion selected

You can access the commander console from ACE or MCC self interaction - any way try rebinding your keys

Hi shay_gman, seems running latest version of MCC with CBA loaded causes a CTD, (placing one playable unit in Eden then preview causes the CTD) here is an RPT from my last session.

Try playing the mission without preview. 

First of all thanks for the update.

Then I've to report a problem.

I did a quick test and it seems that CQB spawning is not working.

Using RHS and Russian MFV faction, tested in Rodopoli and Telos.

Any unit spawned inside the buildings.

Check the same factions on Altis or Tanoa. Some addon's maps have different buildings configs. 

What is the proper setup for just a vanilla MCC mission?  What modules have to be place and configured?  All my friends and I want to do is make use of the mission generation capability of MCC.

This all I have done so far...

• Using respawn and inventory templates
  • MCC access module
  • Zeus module
  • Set ownership of modules

There are some odd script errors at start but things seem to be generally working.  We don't want to find a game breaking problem 15 minutes in when trying to complete some MCC generated task.

I know the issue isn't my base template because if we just run the same mission without MCC mod enabled and the module removed from the map, everything works fine just dropping things with Zeus , no script errors.  I am not blaming MCC as the most likely scenario is that I have not set things up correctly and completely for MCC to function without issue.

Try playing the mission without preview. 

Sorry shay, this doesn't solve the CTD......I basically can't load ANY scenario be it SP, MP or Eden previews without the mission loading....then crashing with no error message.

Just to be clear...latest version of MCC works perfectly on it's own, but throw in CBA and it's instant CTD. :(  

Check the same factions on Altis or Tanoa. Some addon's maps have different buildings configs. 

Rodopoli and Telos are two cities in Altis.

Sorry to not mention it before.

Can you provide more info?

Funny thing, we can scavenge now.

Tradeoff is, the mission file we're using is bugged somehow.

So, off to somewhere else to see how we can fix this.

Funny thing, we can scavenge now.

Tradeoff is, the mission file we're using is bugged somehow.

So, off to somewhere else to see how we can fix this.

Ok let me know if you find something. 

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Mission Control Center Sandbox 4 r19

Thanks mate.

Rodopoli and Telos are two cities in Altis.

Sorry to not mention it before.

Oh ok i'll take a look. 

Sorry shay, this doesn't solve the CTD......I basically can't load ANY scenario be it SP, MP or Eden previews without the mission loading....then crashing with no error message.

Just to be clear...latest version of MCC works perfectly on it's own, but throw in CBA and it's instant CTD. :(  

What CBA version are you using and where did you get it from. Any one else can confirm. 

What is the proper setup for just a vanilla MCC mission?  What modules have to be place and configured?  All my friends and I want to do is make use of the mission generation capability of MCC.

This all I have done so far...

• Using respawn and inventory templates
  • MCC access module
  • Zeus module
  • Set ownership of modules

There are some odd script errors at start but things seem to be generally working.  We don't want to find a game breaking problem 15 minutes in when trying to complete some MCC generated task.

I know the issue isn't my base template because if we just run the same mission without MCC mod enabled and the module removed from the map, everything works fine just dropping things with Zeus , no script errors.  I am not blaming MCC as the most likely scenario is that I have not set things up correctly and completely for MCC to function without issue.

There is no proper setup - just setup the mission as you see fit. I'll recommend to put this modules:

- MCC start location. 

- MCC settings.

- MCC settings mechanics.

- Don't put Zeus modules - MCC take care of it when mission initialize. 

I'l suggest trying the new Campaign module. 

There is an error report coming from the Curator module when you generate a mission - it has to do with trying to assign a null unit to Zeus - it is coming from MCC but I just can't find where. But it won't break your game. 

• Like 1

Thanks, Shay.  Your work is appreciated (and thanks to those who have worked on this with you, too).

What CBA version are you using and where did you get it from. Any one else can confirm. 

Tried every version of CBA (sourced from github) from the latest then going back as far as version 2.2 released back in Dec.2015......every permutation results in CTD when loading any mission.

Anyone else experiencing a conflict with MCC and CBA....... 

Nope, not getting any crashes (with latest CBA and a ton of addons + MCC).  Possibly corrupt mission ?

Possibly corrupt mission ?

It's ANY mission, be it Showcase, Campaign or editor made......but thanks for confirming it's working elsewhere krem. 

I'd strip out all missions from Missions and MPMissions first and see if it works (without any addons).  I've had arma3 die on me because of a borked mission file.

I'd strip out all missions from Missions and MPMissions first and see if it works (without any addons).  I've had arma3 die on me because of a borked mission file.

^^ this....and a complete reinstall has done the trick, sorry for the recent confusion shay, and thanks krem for the suggestion. 

Is it possible to get a Barrage option for the mortar?  thanks.

^^ this....and a complete reinstall has done the trick, sorry for the recent confusion shay, and thanks krem for the suggestion. 

ArmA voodoo is strong with you young padawan. 

Is it possible to get a Barrage option for the mortar?  thanks.

What do you mean?

• Like 1