shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

So shay, in the next update the medical system will be fully compatible with the AI? They can revive others? Most of the time i play with a small group, so we use AI to fill the squad. Ace don't have support for medical AI, so MCC would be my way to go! :)

Oh, and is there a way to use RHS units instead of vanilla ones in the campaign? I'm building soldiers from the "sleeping area" but they are vanilla ones.

I play singleplayer. I add AI team members to myself as squad leader, but they wont follow me. How do I properly add AI teamates that follow orders?  

Hey how do i get the mcc brach in zeus ive had it twice now and i need the options and now i dont have it ive restarted the game and poof its gone i have done anything with setting or mods soo i dont see why i dont get it

I love using mcc for helo training. Lately in the past week, I'm running into problems when I want to unload troops from a helo in mcc. I open mcc, select, troops unload and everyone in the infantry squad gets out except the squad leader. I have to reselect the dismounted squad, Give it another way point then order another troops unload again. The SL then gets out but if I don't take off right away he tries to get in! Btw the SL seems to always be sitting in the gunner seat when this happens.

Sidebar for us helo pilots would be nice if we could just have a hot key for the human pilot to just unload AI groups from the helo when he lands (or a mouse action) especially on hot LZs.

Los

• Like 1

I love using mcc for helo training. Lately in the past week, I'm running into problems when I want to unload troops from a helo in mcc. I open mcc, select, troops unload and everyone in the infantry squad gets out except the squad leader. I have to reselect the dismounted squad, Give it another way point then order another troops unload again. The SL then gets out but if I don't take off right away he tries to get in! Btw the SL seems to always be sitting in the gunner seat when this happens.

Sidebar for us helo pilots would be nice if we could just have a hot key for the human pilot to just unload AI groups from the helo when he lands (or a mouse action) especially on hot LZs.

Los

Or you can use Ares mod/Achilles version,´Control+G`to eject any team.A hot-key would be of great help,tho.

Probably I've found a bug...or at least an incompatibility with the last ACRE release.

The problem is that, tested with the radios 343 and 148, when you open the map and you try to talk in radio, the radio doesn't work.

Now, I don't know if it's a problem caused by MCC or caused by ACRE. I'll notice this also in the ACRE forum...

In any case, I know that is this mods combination  because I've tested in this way:

- ACRE+CBA =  Ok

- ACRE+CBA+ACE = Ok

- ACRE+CBA+ACE+MCC = problem

Anyone here can confirm this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to have reported a false positive bug...it seems that using "space" key to speak in radio with map opened is not good for Arma...using another key seems fine...

Houston, we have a problem.

I had crashing problems ("ArmA3.exe has caused an error") with Devbranch for a while (report starting here). Now today I took some time to investigate... checked system (RAM), rpt and mods.

Result: It's MCC causing the crash. RPT says in the end "17:05:13 No alive in 10000" - and ArmA crashes. Endless loop of death something...?

- Load: ArmA DEV Vanilla + MCC + CBA_A3 (cba updated via SIX)
- Load Tanoa map to editor
- Double click and add default unit
- Preview -> Crash

Without MCC, I can play devbranch with a magnitude of mods. Anyone else?

Houston, we have a problem.

I had crashing problems ("ArmA3.exe has caused an error") with Devbranch for a while (report starting here). Now today I took some time to investigate... checked system (RAM), rpt and mods.

Result: It's MCC causing the crash. RPT says in the end "17:05:13 No alive in 10000" - and ArmA crashes. Endless loop of death something...?

- Load: ArmA DEV Vanilla + MCC + CBA_A3 (cba updated via SIX)

- Load Tanoa map to editor

- Double click and add default unit

- Preview -> Crash

Without MCC, I can play devbranch with a magnitude of mods. Anyone else?

MCC never has nor never will be designed to work with any kind of dev build. Wait until the Dev build goes stable and see if your problem persists. All I can say is the latest version (currently only found on the dropbox link on the front page) work perfectly fine on the current build with a whole host of mods and maps including but not limiting: RHS, CUP Units, vehicles etc. Project Opfor, Ryan Zombies, FAP Units, RDS Civ Pack, CUP Terrains, all Ice breakers maps (panthera etc.) Esseker, Kunduz, Bozcaada on ArmA 2 Maps such as Fallujah, Caribou Frontier, Namalsk and Podagorsk.

I personally haven't found a map or unit mod that doesn't work with the current version of MCC and ArmA 3.

I think he more or less mentioned it so that Shay or any other dev knows about it and may take a look at it. Since there wasn't an updated for a longer time he (and also I) might be worried that MCC will not work after the Update, which might be released soon since they already RC test it, anymore!  ;)

I play singleplayer. I add AI team members to myself as squad leader, but they wont follow me. How do I properly add AI teamates that follow orders?  

Spawn the ai.Then select yourself ans set yourself a "Join squad as leader" waypoint. put it very near to the ai-they should move to it, then when you get there they will join you.I use it all the time.

MCC never has nor never will be designed to work with any kind of dev build. Wait until the Dev build goes stable

Nope; wrong approach. Reports of bugs which may happen in upcoming ArmA releases are important and btw, MCC always ran pretty well for me in prior dev builds (except for some sqf code errors). A crash like now is something more serious which ideally gets recognized by a mod dev. Do we really need to discuss this?

Hello All, Is MCC Still stable with the last arma release? Any bug that I should know of before bringing MCC into my modset? I heard people were sometime having a hard time joining the games while MCC is active. Something to do with Arma Vanilla Repsawn Position interface... Any hint would be appreciated. Cheers.

Hello All, Is MCC Still stable with the last arma release? Any bug that I should know of before bringing MCC into my modset? I heard people were sometime having a hard time joining the games while MCC is active. Something to do with Arma Vanilla Repsawn Position interface... Any hint would be appreciated. Cheers.

Very much so. Make sure you use the dropbox version found of the front page. But it works 98% perfectly fine and you will very much benefit from having it in your modset.

IS that Dropbox version a newer version that on Steam at the moment, Rekkless?

And has Shay updated MCC to the new version he was working oo with the updated GUI and such?

Shay hasn't released the latest latest version yet.  He was waiting on a YT video to explain the changes.

Hi, I've been messing around with the module 'cause I want to use it in my MP mission. The thing is that I've been having some issues which are:

1) When trying to set a player/AI as an under-covered unit in-mission via Zeus, said unit won't be recognised and then this message will pop up "no vehicle selected" with nothing happening.

2) If I use the module via Eden editor I sync all player units without any problem, but when launching the server with the mission some players will appear as undercover agents and some not. Then if the ones under-covered load a presset using the Arsenal some of those will remain as agents and the other will change to their side, when this happens these players won't be able to regain their cover even if they get the option to holster their weapon.

3) When someone dies he won't have anymore the option to holster his weapon after respawning

So I want to know if there's a reason why I'm having these issues and if there's a way to solve them. Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I've been searching on this topic if someone have had this problem, if so and if this has been asked before I apologise.

Very much so. Make sure you use the dropbox version found of the front page. But it works 98% perfectly fine and you will very much benefit from having it in your modset.

Well. It Didnt work.

Players cant JIP when MCC is activated in my mod set. Cant figure out why. We get stuck on the map and dont get To vanilla the respawn sélection position interface.

Randomly after a crtl-alt-delete some managed To join but not everyone.

We are using a dedicated box with 3 HC

Well. It Didnt work.

Players cant JIP when MCC is activated in my mod set. Cant figure out why. We get stuck on the map and dont get To vanilla the respawn sélection position interface.

Randomly after a crtl-alt-delete some managed To join but not everyone.

We are using a dedicated box with 3 HC

You sure this isn't something else? I haven't had any issues with the Steam version of MCC that I've noticed. JIP works I believe.

Just want to thank you for a hard work on the mod and ask if there is a standalone mod version of bomb defuse feature (Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes)?

Just want to thank you for a hard work on the mod and ask if there is a standalone mod version of bomb defuse feature (Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes)?

not right now, and I wouldn't expect one either bud.

I made sure all MCC option were off. I tought it was the JIP Sync. I have a pretty huge repo. Mainly CUP, ACE, Homemade addons and stuff... This issue is recent but i cant find the tuning point (apex update ?). We were always using MCC before and miss it very much.