shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Could someone please help me out with the loot description,ext for the campaign/survival module of mcc?

im not sure what im doing worng her but i have the class names for some weapons and mags,i added them to what i think is the correct location in the correct format but the weapons dont appear in any lootable positions even when i set the chance for weapons to spawn at 100%...

HERE IS HOW I PUT IT:

class MCC_survivalWeapons {

itemClasses[] = {"hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F", "SIG_P226", "hgun_mas_mak_F", "hgun_mas_acp_F","hgun_mas_glock_F", "hgun_mas_mp7_F", "arifle_mas_mp40", "hlc_rifle_auga1carb_t", "hlc_rifle_saiga12k", "rhs_weap_M590_8RD", "arifle_mas_m14", "srifle_mas_m24_v", "Trixie_Enfield", "hlc_rifle_ak47", "GG_Weaponpack_M1_Garand", "chakFNP90_50rnd_skin21", "arifle_mas_m1014", "Trixie_CZ550", "arifle_mas_lee", "arifle_mas_aa12"};

};

class MCC_survivalMagazines {

itemClasses[] = {};

};

class MCC_survivalAttachments {

itemClasses[] = {};

};

Any ideas anyone?

MCC will use any weapons loaded with addons if you want to restrict the weapon use this:

class CfgMCCspawnItems {
  class MCC_survivalWeapons {
		itemClasses[] = {{"hgun_pistol_heavy_02_F"},{"SIG_P226"}};
  };
};

Is there any way to remove MCC inventory items from a Virtual Arsenal?  My unit uses ACE and several other addons in addition to MCC, and we do not use the MCC items for anything in game. 

I would like to be able to remove the items from virtual arsenal access in order to de-clutter the list some, especially after Eden changed item listing.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply shay

i just have one more question.

Is loot supposed to respawn on editor placed objects?

i set this in init sqf and tested in single player in editor and nothing seems to respawn :  "MCC_surviveModRefresh = 0.1" 

time acceleration is on x12...i waited many ingame hours (checking item watch) but the loot is not respawning(it does spawn ok but not respawn

Hi all,

I have 2 quick questions...

1. Does the save mission as a .sqm to the clip board not work in ARMA release 1.56? I tried it last night and nothing was saved to the clipboard.

2. What's the simplest way to implement dead body/vehicle cleanup in a mission template for MCC dynamic missions?

Thanks

Dave

Mission saving should still send sqm data to clipboard.  The problem is with the new editor it seems to be having issues importing it to the mission file you set up in Eden.  I tried to save some ARES placed items, and it will not work anymore :(

Mission saving should still send sqm data to clipboard.  The problem is with the new editor it seems to be having issues importing it to the mission file you set up in Eden.  I tried to save some ARES placed items, and it will not work anymore :(

I was trying to save the mission, in-game, so I was not in either 2D or 3D editor, just using the MCC4 UI, and then just paste into a text file. But when I would tab out to my text editor, there was nothing to paste.

Dave

Is there any way to remove MCC inventory items from a Virtual Arsenal?  My unit uses ACE and several other addons in addition to MCC, and we do not use the MCC items for anything in game. 

I would like to be able to remove the items from virtual arsenal access in order to de-clutter the list some, especially after Eden changed item listing.

You should consult the BI Arsenal commands to restrict items from showing up in it. https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arsenal

Thanks for the reply shay

i just have one more question.

Is loot supposed to respawn on editor placed objects?

i set this in init sqf and tested in single player in editor and nothing seems to respawn :  "MCC_surviveModRefresh = 0.1" 

time acceleration is on x12...i waited many ingame hours (checking item watch) but the loot is not respawning(it does spawn ok but not respawn

Loot will respawn if the previous loot has been cleaned out. So if the players used some loot point as a stash MCC will not overwrite the values. In short: in order to respawn loot the cache need to be empty and 24 in game hours, by default (you can change that with the MCC_surviveModRefresh  variable). 

Now do you even get the search option on your editor's placed items? did you loot everything from it? do you use inidb (in the next update i'm switching to inidb2 and you can even enjoy it without any 3rd party addons).

Hi all,

I have 2 quick questions...

1. Does the save mission as a .sqm to the clip board not work in ARMA release 1.56? I tried it last night and nothing was saved to the clipboard.

2. What's the simplest way to implement dead body/vehicle cleanup in a mission template for MCC dynamic missions?

Thanks

Dave

It should save in 1.56 but I hadn't have the chance to check it out. 

Eden and ArmA 2d editor saves in different save files. So you can mixed match them. 

@spirit6

I have a question for you... I'm not sure it's in your hand... anyway... :)

Is it possible to increase the AI spotting skill  when players walk over a crest of a hill?

After testing 1.56 tonight I don't find any errors with MCC. So pleas inlight me if you do.

@spirit6

I have a question for you... I'm not sure it's in your hand... anyway... :)

Is it possible to increase the AI spotting skill  when players walk over a crest of a hill?

Everything is possible but tweaking spotting skills would conflict against to GAIA to be a higher level AI and this is a lower level AI setting/script/improvement. There are mods that tweak this already and can be used together with GAIA (as long as that mod stays in the lower AI part).

Secondly, there is no specific code for players. GAIA does care much if the spot is AI controlled or player controlled.

So: no :)

After testing 1.56 tonight I don't find any errors with MCC. So pleas inlight me if you do.

Hi! Please, try to put MCC modules in 3D editor, then change some parameters of module (for example Civilian Module or MCC Mechanics) and save it. And then open parameters again. All will be again by default.

Please don't say to use only 2D editor for such things, because very soon Arma 3 will be without 2D editor...

• Like 1

Havent noticed real issues either. What I did notice is that helicopters are set in fleeing mode the moment they even think an enemy is near(by bis). So I had to tweak some for upcoming GAIA settings. Me off to Portugal for a week so talk on skype after that mate! (and other people :P)

• Like 1

@shay_gman

I'm sure I'm late for the incoming release...but is it possible to have a setting (in the mission settings or mission generator parameters) to hide the red circle when I create a mission with the mission generator?

We use massivly in our main event but the red circle ruins a bit the suspence...

If it's already possible to do it..I'm sorry but I haven't find it

Thanks in advance

hello everyone, someone let me know how to use the CCM ammo box? I put this item in the backpack of an Ai teammate thinking that this would provide me with ammunition

Yeah shay, I have had no issues with MCC as well. I was going to stay something earlier, but I thought maybe my non-issue was an issue. With all the changes in 1.56, I didn't think there would be any issues anyway.

Hi! Please, try to put MCC modules in 3D editor, then change some parameters of module (for example Civilian Module or MCC Mechanics) and save it. And then open parameters again. All will be again by default.

Please don't say to use only 2D editor for such things, because very soon Arma 3 will be without 2D editor...

This isnt MCC fault, try to use ArmA 3 Dev build and you will see there's no bug with modules in 3d editor :) Bohemia is working on a Hotfix.

• Like 1

Thanks for your responses. We can sum it up that MCC is good to go (waiting on GAIA update for the release). Regarding the red circle I can try and push something for the incomming release.

• Like 2

This isnt MCC fault, try to use ArmA 3 Dev build and you will see there's no bug with modules in 3d editor :) Bohemia is working on a Hotfix.

Thank you, mate! So i will be waiting a news from Bohemia. And thank you, shay_gman for my favorite mod in Arma3!

hi, I want to know how the mcc ammo box works? I put this item in the backpack of an AI teammate and he didn't give me ammunition.

I need some help on a couple of topics related to MCC.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

1. While in the ARMA3 editor I place the MCC module START LOCATION and all other supporting modules to allow the MCC campaign missions. The question I have is, how can I stop the random spawn location for MAIN? I want players to spawn in a very specific area related tot he START module.

2. Is there a way to turn off the enemy attacking the START location or Base? 

3. MCC Zone restriction: How can I have a zone that stops enemy AI from entering a given zone.

Any help with examples or links to off BI site examples is appreciated.

Hajimoto

hi, I want to know how the mcc ammo box works? I put this item in the backpack of an AI teammate and he didn't give me ammunition.

the bastard shoot him  :P

Is anyone else experiencing issues with MCC after the 1.56 patch regarding access?  Even after the patch I could access MCC via the interact menu on my template mission.  There was nothing wrong with it.  Then, yesterday, it seems that the scroll interact access to MCC has disappeared.
I can access it still via CTRL+DEL, but scroll access is gone now.
Also, I was having trouble placing units in a Zone.  It seemed they did not want to spawn via MCC, and in some cases, LOP units would not spawn with Zeus either.

Hey Shay! I'm trying to use MCC logistic system but it seems its not functioning. I've placed 3 crates close to the F.O.B construction area and nothing happens.

Running latest MCC and CBA version.