shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Ever since the update I've been experiencing a weird bug. Intermittently, when I place units down through MCC editor it will drop two identical units when I only want one. Is this a known issue?

Ok. sorry all for this post but I need some clarification. I am a bit confused.

1. So version 4.16 is the latest showing up in PlaywithSix. However for a few hours there was a version 4.17 up but then it disappeared. Whats the deal here does anyone know ?

2. On Pw6 it keeps showing 4.16 being updated (twice now) but the version number isn't changing. So I am confused if this is a Pw6 issue or a mod updating issue. Any thoughts ?

3. I know Shay_gman said that he added back in the flash bangs.... does this fix the save VA loudest issue ?

Any help with this would be appreciated. I am just a bit confused on if there is a version newer than 4.16. I do use Pw6 simply because for my coop group it is currently the best way for me to keep them all on the same page. 

Also... Love the updates Shay_gman and team. MCC is a mainstay of my modset. Keep up the fantastic work.

I believe PWS rolled back the version because 4.17 was having a few difficulties with the MCC Modules.

Hi Guys. We are using Headless CLient on our dedicated server. We are having issue getting into the control panel after we log-in. Didnt have that issue before with the previous update. 

Also.. when we use "garrison module" in Zeus. All players connected see the window appear on their screen. 

Maybe this is all an Headless Client issue. we are using Werthless Headless Client mod. We are currently testing  to see if this could be the issue.

Cheers.

Yeah I saw that too, but I never thought that the flashbangs were from the MCC4 mod.

Lol i was looking for them!!!!!! 

Hi Guys. We are using Headless CLient on our dedicated server. We are having issue getting into the control panel after we log-in. Didnt have that issue before with the previous update. 

Also.. when we use "garrison module" in Zeus. All players connected see the window appear on their screen. 

Maybe this is all an Headless Client issue. we are using Werthless Headless Client mod. We are currently testing  to see if this could be the issue.

Cheers.

Check a couple of pages back. Both issues are known issues mate on a disagreed server they happen to my group as well on a dedi. I believe there is a solution being worked on. It has nothing to do with headless client.

Updated mod v0.4.16 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Shay_gman , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hi,

I tried to find a post which adresses my problem but couldn´t find one. 

So here is my issue.

I set up a server for a buddy and me. 

I create a new mission on esseker. Place to figures in to play and start the server blank.

Then I create a mission with MCC.

I create a zone where I spawn Zombie groups in vie the Zombies and Demons mod.

I create a base. A mission to get intel.

And then we walk towards the area we want to gain intel from...

My buddy keeps freezing at a certain distance everytime.

Does someone know what it is?

We can run around but when the we get near the zone he freezes but it don´t...

Any Ideas?

Hi, got some problems here, hoping someone would kindly help me out.

I've placed couple empty fortification objects, empty vehicles and military structures in 2d editor, but I can't fill my base with AIs.

I've thought of creating a zone covering my base and spawn some fortification type AIs through MCC, but couldn't get them to man the towers, HQ and other guard posts.

Any solutions or guides are very appreciated.

to fix the BIS arsenal preset, replace its code by :

,['Virtual Arsenal (BIS)', '_this addaction ["<t color=""#ff22ff"">Virtual Arsenal</t>",{["Open",true] call BIS_fnc_arsenal}];']

in init.sqf

I don't think PW6 should be making determinations on pulling versions if they did in fact do this. One can click and select a previous version to install if they want to in PW6 so there is no reason for them to pull it.

I saw something strange in PW6 too as I am almost certain it was showing 4.17 at one point and now it is showing 4.16. So there is definitely confusion somewhere and who knows if I'm running the hotfix version or not. Considering I'm seeing all sorts of issues with medical appearing when I don't want to and others that people have indicated its currently a mess.

For those of you apprehensive on using MCC, or don't really know how to use MCC I made an exciting mission solely using MCC. The mission took about 5 minutes to make and set up, using the Mission Generator then me quickly adding a couple ambushes and zones and triggers.

It is a pretty action packed mission, enjoy.

I'm having an annoying problem with this mod. When I launch the editor, it relaunches the loading screen a whole second time. It takes a substantial amount of time to get into the game.

what about adding something to make easier to put  wall/fance?

Hi guys. 

ATM i'm aware of a login bug which I'll fix ASAP with the kind help of Rekkless's server.

I'm also aware of the MCC Zeus module bug which is taken care of. 

I don't aware of any other bugs so please in-light me. 

Ever since the update I've been experiencing a weird bug. Intermittently, when I place units down through MCC editor it will drop two identical units when I only want one. Is this a known issue?

Might be related to the login bug - will be fixed soon.

Cheers.

Known issue will be fixed soon. 

Hi,

So here is my issue.

I create a new mission on esseker. Place to figures in to play and start the server blank.

Any Ideas?

You sir get the weirdest bug award.  :rolleyes: I have no clue what to say I can just say to your friend: download MCC. 

Hi, got some problems here, hoping someone would kindly help me out.

I've placed couple empty fortification objects, empty vehicles and military structures in 2d editor, but I can't fill my base with AIs.

I've thought of creating a zone covering my base and spawn some fortification type AIs through MCC, but couldn't get them to man the towers, HQ and other guard posts.

Any solutions or guides are very appreciated.

Try using the garrison option. From MCC --> spawn --> groups --> garrison. 

For those of you apprehensive on using MCC, or don't really know how to use MCC I made an exciting mission solely using MCC. The mission took about 5 minutes to make and set up, using the Mission Generator then me quickly adding a couple ambushes and zones and triggers.

It is a pretty action packed mission, enjoy.

Great vid mate

You sir get the weirdest bug award.  :rolleyes: I have no clue what to say I can just say to your friend: download MCC. 

Thanks for getting back at me shay.

The thing is that my buddy has MCC installed.

We have the same mods enabled. Even the same versions.

We tried to get the mission running for 2,5h and checked very careful what could cause this.

But maybe it has to do with the Zombies & Demons Mods.

I will try to the same setup again but instead of Zs in a Zone I will use Opfor and see if the same error occurs.

I really like your Mod - Its all I could wish for. It is so much fun and I hope I can use it in coop mode.

I get back here when I have results...

Hi i making something and with your agreement would like to use your hijack system, if you could send me code, which i can use  for hijack _x (without all visual effects), i would be realy grateful.

Hi,

So here is my issue.

Any Ideas?

Dude the best thing to do is trouble shoot. Make a mission and use a different enemy and see if you buddy freezes. If you can play perfectly fine then you have a problem with Ryan Zombies. If it freezes then you have a problem with MCC. But just to be clear you shouldn't have any issues at all, my group runs both MCC and RyanZombies and no one has any problems with either of them.

Alternatively you can just redownload both mods from different sources. Strangely enough this can have an affect, not sure why.

I am also experiencing this problem when running on my dedicated server, MCC 3d editor places 4 of the same object at the same time and when it is a vehicle they all explode and go flying from the collision.

When I call air support it always spawns multiple planes as well, not sure if that is by design but only one actually drops bombs or shoots.

Edit: Just saw that you think it is related to the login bug which I am also sort of having. I login and it brings up the login menu again... If I wait about 5 minutes suddenly I can access MCC. I think this mod is great and has immense potential, I can't wait to unlock it all, but even with these bugs I can still make a great mission with it and I like how it is more focused than Alive. Thanks for all the hard work!

After the last update (also with hotfix) we experienced that the mission generator spawns less enemies.

Usually creating the mission with about 12/15 players mission generator parameter we had about 60/80 enemies spawned.

The last Tuesday, using 23 player parameter we had 40 enemies spawned.

I have to add the the CQB setting ("CQB without civilian"), also in a zone inside an urban area, seems that doesn't work.

Could you confirm?

there is a way to put ambient civ/units not near player?  in a place that i define? (editor)

I have been using MCC for some time but have an issue that recently started happening. I use PlayWith Six to manage mods, so I am using the latest version that PwS has. I also use ACE3, All Terrain pack and a few other mods.

I setup a mission using MCC for me and my mates to play, this is really easy and saves my many hours in the 2D editor. Once I setup a mission I generally don't use MCC except sometimes I need to add or remove some enemy AI depending on how many peeps turn up. I also use the Mission Success or Mission Failed buttons to end the mission at the end.

I setup the access module synched to the player I will play as and also add my playerID.

My issue is that after a random amount of time normally after an hour of being in the game, I lose access to MCC, it is not in my scroll menu leaving me with no way of adding or removing stuff or ending the mission.

This may not be an MCC issue as I lose access to Zeus too, but I was wondering if anyone has seen this before and have a fix or somewhere to start looking for the issue?

Thank you for any help.

CarpetBurns

After the last update (also with hotfix) we experienced that the mission generator spawns less enemies.

Usually creating the mission with about 12/15 players mission generator parameter we had about 60/80 enemies spawned.

The last Tuesday, using 23 player parameter we had 40 enemies spawned.

I have to add the the CQB setting ("CQB without civilian"), also in a zone inside an urban area, seems that doesn't work.

Could you confirm?

I can confirm that it isn't related as I didn't touch the Mission Generator in the last update.

there is a way to put ambient civ/units not near player?  in a place that i define? (editor)

Nope