shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Hey james, I am curious to know. Please share if you know more about this. It has been asked multiple times and we dont expect issues but a final answer would help.

This month my community is going through two larger changes: from AGM to ACE3 and from TFAR to ACRE2. We'll be also revising a lot of the community structure so tons of work ahead. Long story short we'll be able to do some proper larger scale testing of ASR and MCC in the 2nd half of July. I'll post our findings here.

If you guys have time please investigate the issues I've raised with the screenshots a couple of pages back. They are quite vexing and currently force me to use R13 instead of R15. *sob* This might cause some issues during testings as R13 is not as compatible with ACE as R15 is.

Keep up the great work! ;)

Edited by JamesClarke

Hi Shay_Gman,

I know that MCC is not a priority anymore but I'd like to show something that could interest you in case you evaluate that is a problem.

As clan we use ACE3, ACRE2, ASR_AI,CBA and MCC (latest version).

After the last Arma3 update, we had some bad game experiences with lag, low FPS that we didn't experienced before so checking the RPT logs we found big log files (for example log with 3 or 6 MB heavy).

I opened it and found that at least the 80% of the file is made but this error:

2015/06/26, 21:38:05 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'MCC_MWcityLocations' is using type of ',LOCATION' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

What we have before that line is:

2015/06/26, 21:38:04 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations city no type of location was selected"
2015/06/26, 21:38:04 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations mil no type of location was selected"
2015/06/26, 21:38:04 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations hill no type of location was selected"
2015/06/26, 21:38:05 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations nature no type of location was selected"
2015/06/26, 21:38:05 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations marine no type of location was selected"
2015/06/26, 21:38:05 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'MCC_MWcityLocations' is using type of ',LOCATION' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

after many lines it changes in this way

2015/06/26, 21:38:05 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'MCC_MWhillsLocations' is using type of ',LOCATION' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

and this...

2015/06/26, 21:38:16 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'MCC_MWnatureLocations' is using type of ',LOCATION' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

and this...

2015/06/26, 21:38:16 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'MCC_MWmarineLocations' is using type of ',LOCATION' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

I don't know if it's the reason of our problems, probably not but I prefer to show you because you're be able to understand it better than me.

If you want to check all the RPT log, I can upload it somewhere and show you. There are other types of "warnings" seems related to MCC.

I repeat, I know that MCC is not your priority anymore but I'm (and our clan too) feeling happy to have "at least" update releases.

If not, we will accept and understand (obviously).

Thanks in advance for what you have done until now and what you will do for us in the future.

Hey there,

we used already the MCC 4 r12 a little while ago and stopped for some time using ARMA 3.

No we got back to ARMA 3 and now got MCC r15 but there seems to be a problem.

All the shortcut keys and combos don't want to work .... regardless what combo I set.

When I use the mouse wheel than the MCC option shows up and I can login into MCC and can use everything as usual but where am I going wrong in order to get the Commander Console? there is no way for me to get it going or to show up.

Same with the shortcut keys .... not one is working for me.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

This month my community is going through two larger changes: from AGM to ACE3 and from TFAR to ACRE2. We'll be also revising a lot of the community structure so tons of work ahead. Long story short we'll be able to do some proper larger scale testing of ASR and MCC in the 2nd half of July. I'll post our findings here.

If you guys have time please investigate the issues I've raised with the screenshots a couple of pages back. They are quite vexing and currently force me to use R13 instead of R15. *sob* This might cause some issues during testings as R13 is not as compatible with ACE as R15 is.

Keep up the great work! ;)

I'll do my best to relese a fix for it soon.

Hi Shay_Gman,

I know that MCC is not a priority anymore but I'd like to show something that could interest you in case you evaluate that is a problem.

As clan we use ACE3, ACRE2, ASR_AI,CBA and MCC (latest version).

After the last Arma3 update, we had some bad game experiences with lag, low FPS that we didn't experienced before so checking the RPT logs we found big log files (for example log with 3 or 6 MB heavy).

I opened it and found that at least the 80% of the file is made but this error:

Hi mate the error report it informational and it basically saying that MCC broadcasting over the network something bigger the a Boolean, integer or short string. In this example a location type variable which could lead to network lag.

The good thing: It shouldn't be there in the first place and I've removed it.

The bad thing: Even with it there it should only make a lag spike while generating a random mission since it does it only when mission start and not in a constant loop. So it isn't really the reason for your constant lagging experience.

Hey there,

we used already the MCC 4 r12 a little while ago and stopped for some time using ARMA 3.

No we got back to ARMA 3 and now got MCC r15 but there seems to be a problem.

All the shortcut keys and combos don't want to work .... regardless what combo I set.

When I use the mouse wheel than the MCC option shows up and I can login into MCC and can use everything as usual but where am I going wrong in order to get the Commander Console? there is no way for me to get it going or to show up.

Same with the shortcut keys .... not one is working for me.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks

There is a conflict between CBA 3 and MCC 4. It will be fixed for the next update. For now you have the choice of playing without MCC keybinds or playing without CBA.

There is a conflict between CBA 3 and MCC 4. It will be fixed for the next update. For now you have the choice of playing without MCC keybinds or playing without CBA.

First of all thanks for your quick answer.

So there is no way to access the Commander Console as long as this conflict exists or unless I play without CBA?

Thanks

Been using MCC for a few months now, can't live without it! Best thing ever, seriously, I can't even imagine playing without it.

I do however have several issues of which ALL I hope are due to my own noobness. I consider myself kinda intermediate I guess, I'm only half retarded here.

I have literally been on all 379 pages here in increments but I can't remember it all or understand it all. Told you I was a fan. I know some of this has been mentioned several times before as is probably everything I am talking about.

1. In regard to your poll my #1 wish isn't an option there, and I seriously think it will solve the most issues for noobs like myself.

And, that is give us some templates that WORK, OTHER freaking ALTASS and StratASS. I have downloaded the most recent ones, and copied over all of the mission files and they just do not work.

I have spent the last 3 days just trying to get a playable mission, I have tried every kind of combination I can think of. And to clarify a bit, I am talking about putting these maps/missions on a dedicated server playing a map such as N'Ziwasogo, Fallujah, etc. With MCC enabled on the server and @inidbi.

Even, if I go to the mission parameters and change weapon type from normal to SF Basic or whatever it is, I spawn with NO GUN, AMMO WHATSOEVER. I also use the mod @va (Virtual Arsenal) which almost seems like its incompatible with MCC. And yes, its also the same with Virtual Arsenal inside MCC.

I can literally have NO gear, even if I do manage to access MCC, I am not allowed weapons of any kind what so ever, so whats the point?

Please do not take this wrong, or ppl freak out about a few capital letters. Again, I am hoping there is some dumb AHA thing I am missing but so far thats not the case.

Is everything different when trying to use this on any other map other than the default maps?

And, BTW, when you load a server or host your own game on your PC and you get those default MCC maps, they don't work either.

Oh, they will load and work, but what I am saying is, when your r15 videos shows me I get to use ACE3 alongside MCC and I see your videos of SF Helocasting, and Fastroping, Halo, etc I would think those should be on the server. AND, be able to access/edit them to copy to other missions if a template is not provided. Not so. Or, Again... Hope I am wrong and will be happy to hear so. Just want a solution.

In summary: We need a template, that has ALL the r15 features that can be used on other maps other than the vanilla Arma 3 maps, WITH a decent REVIVE/RESPAWN System.

That ONE THING, would do wonders for so many people. And, probably cut down on the amount of posts like mine.

2. On the subject of GOOD maps, again, probably just me... But, when ever I use AiA and play diff map, seems like ALL the doors of the entire map are open. Kinda ruins mission making ideas. Would it be possible for a Close ALL doors Brush?.

3. When you die MCC access is lost, even with the shortcut keys. Again, sorry I cannot be more specific its random, I have tried so many combos, I don't know what is what any more.

4. That whole Enable Roles/Disable roles thing, causes me more trouble than it worth in most cases. Then on the other hand, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the whole resources thing and get supply crates to move up and build a FOB....freaking genius. But, every time I die and I see that screen pop up real BIG sign that says MCC SandBox in Jester814 style lettering, I GET Nervous, cuz its a 50/50 chance it will work, or I have to ABORT GAME! This is what also leads me back to my comment about incompatibilty with the @va mod. Because, a lot of times, I can get around NOT being able to respawn. But by pressing the the default U key for the @va mod and then closing it and then MCC roles/respawn it works...sometimes.

5. Also, random..., I also use the Zeus function to add more respawn locations, I always add 1, cuz I am always nervous of the dreaded DIE and no spawn point available, even though, THE first order of business I always do is set Spawn main and or FOB points. And, even if I have added several, sometimes MCC ignores them all and puts me back at base.

AGAIN, most of the issues I have, will all be satistfied with a working r15 template with Revive/Respawn. I am using ACE3 for the revive, and putting down the appropriate modules.

Let me try and recap my thoughts. First of all like I said at the beginning. I have been following ALL of this thread. I see how pll easily get bent out of shape.

I LOVE MCC and Arma 3, what I dont love is playing on Altis and Stratis.

When, I play on my server or any other map OTHER than Altis or Stratis of which I am bored to tears of … I get at least an additional 20 or more FPS.

SO, I got the best game, the best maps, and the best mod, but its seems incompatible.

NEW r15 templates will solve all this.

The Steam Workshop is FULL of maps and missions.

Alot of them are some really good ideas, BUT most ALL of them are a total failure.

Because, of one simple thing which is my biggest nightmare with this game.

Most all of them DO NOT HAVE a decent revive/respawn script and it just ruins all their work IMO.

And again, as I said in the beginning, YES, I am noob at this, yes I/we all should learn to script.

Everyone must be BILL Gates to play ARMA 3, I have heard it before.

How about a friendly environment that will allow the semi half retarded. To just Cut, Copy and paste?

Don't forget about my grammer,

Please give me all criticisms, as I know you will. But, also point out REAL mistake I have made to make this work. Thats all I am looking for...GIVE me some REAL Solutions!

So looking forward to some real suggestions.

I have held off posting several times, because I wanted to figure out my own issues. And, I have fixed a lot of them due to this thread.

But, at this point I am better putting them up here for help.

@questBlack

OMG that is a wall of text u put there :butbut:

My short answer is - use the mod version.

You are using the mission version and obviously you are failing copying it to another island. So just use the mod version and you'll have MCC in any mission/island plus it comes with template missions from all the AiA maps.

The missions are there for those who don't want to bother with mod downloading or want to source code of MCC but i'm not going to make a mission to every island out there. That is why we moved to the mod version which offer more support.

I don't know why u start with no weapons or can't use any weapons but I hear u have incapability issues with VA so you'll probably have to disable it or MCC.

Regarding the Role Selection it pretty solid and in the next update I'll make it even more solid but just make sure to put MCC start locations instead of Zeus respawns.

Keep in mind that FOB can be destroyed and you can't spawn in it if there enemy forces nearby.

Quest Black

I have made a map pack titled "Tactical Map Pack" That does just what you want: Offer the very best streamlined Zeus / MCC Template for a bunch of different ArmA 3 maps including community based ones. I have made templates for Fallujah, N'Ziwasogo, Namalsk, Caparia, Australia and a tonne other maps 19 now in total and I'm making more.

The templates are designed to merge the best of Zeus and best of MCC into a template that mission makers can jump on and start spawning mission immediately without having to go through mission settings each and every time, getting people to set up radios and other features.

The only downside is the templates are made for my Clan and our clans mods, so there are mod requirements outside of MCC and ArmA 3, but I think they are just what any group needs in order to make the most immersive and exciting missions quickly and easily.

There also is no Revive script. However if you choose to use the Zeus Respawn, after this next MCC I believe Shay will have enabled Zeus players to Edit players on the flying on the battlefield by double clicking on them, This means you as game master can set individual players as respawn locations similar that found in the vanilla mission "Escape From Altis". Or you can already set a vehicle or location near the AO as a respawn as game master. This means you will have control over where players respawn, do you want them to spawn right back in the AO with their buddies, do you want them to spawn close by or do you want them to spawn back at base. It is left to you as GM.

Check out the Tactical Map Pack here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?190079-Tactical-Map-Pack-The-Ultimate-Zeus-MCC-Template-Missions-RHS

These templates quite literally take care of all you concerns.

Total Maps that are available are:

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Altis - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Stratis - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Bystrica - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Caribou Frontier - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Chernarus - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Chernarus (Summer) - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Sahrani - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical SMD Sahrani - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Fallujah - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Zargabad - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Takistan - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Namalsk - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Podagorsk - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical N'ziwasogo - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Kunduz, Afganistan - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Thirsk - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Thirsk Winter - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Capraia - RHS

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Australia - RHS

Edited by Rekkless

Thanks for the responses guys. Yes I always use the mod version, its on my server and on my game when I start them both up. Yea, its weird never had the no gun thing before the other night. I copied over the Altis SF map. That has all 3 factions and 1 civilian, thats when my issues began. Also, made sure I copied all files and scripts except for the mission.sqm obviously. Should I not run it on the server just the key? I have from what I know of the latest version 4.15 from PWS. I dont see any maps in that file for AiA.

Maybe, another download source? dunno, thanks for the suggestion Rekkless, I'll check it out.

---------- Post added 07-02-2015 at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-01-2015 at 11:53 PM ----------

OK, SO I loaded all that ZGM/MCC works pretty good for the most part. Don't want nothing to do with Zeus though. Thats why I use MCC so I can edit and play and if I need Zeus, MCC already has it. Cuz its usually just me and 2 guys. Some of your missions don't have start point. And the MCC fast rope doesn't work in any of them.

Fast rope doesn't even work on the default MCC Altis map included in the game, like I was saying. But, if I download the MCC Altis template and put it on my server, IT works!, I I copy it EXACTLY to any other map outside of default, WITH all the files and scripts in the mission it does not work. I am not allowed to have any weapons or gear what so ever. Even if I hijack a AI player, immediately takes all gear away. Took off the @va mod for all of this as well, No change.

I'm not that smart but I aint crazy...

But, I really like the missions and will be using them, Thank You very much!

I challenge somebody to take that MCC Altis template and copy it over to another map. I'd like to see the results, and what Extra you have to do to get it work...Thanks

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

In the Altis and Stratis templates description.ext wreckRemovalMaxTime = 1200 <<<<<<< had no ; after it.

Well, damn, I hold off all my questions and the the forum goes dead. Fact is you cannot get Fast Rope to work on other than default maps, and 75% of the time it doesn't work there either.

I thought the suggestion for a Close all doors brush was good....notta.

Can some of you pro guys help out the Wiki page?, that would help alot. I think I am the only person to ask a question on the wiki. And it was, whats the diff between mission and mod version.

I have ALWAYS used MOD version.

I was playing around with the Altis MCC template tonite. And was making a little hostage mission and saving to profile. (Definitely need some tutorials on the aspect of briefings, triggers and stop recording...would be helpful.)

And after about my 3rd death, No more MCC access,even with the default keybinds. RESTART, no other MODS other than MCC and ONLY MCC and Inidbi on my server.

I always seem to get the same kind of answer addressing something of which I am not asking. Always the assumption I do not use the mod version, assuming I don't use the MCC HQ and FOB start points.

Its like yeah, I got the jist of 95% of everything, but that 5% of stuff that don't work everyone just glosses over.

Gaia, Caching, Zones, got got it, DOC, etc... AND btw, the load scripts for when using MCC in 3D editor is GENIUS! Use it alot for loading vehicles with gear and such. I have always found it insanely retarded that the default gear inside vehicles is first aid kits and smokes and garbage. The FIRST thing that should be in there by default is a damn TOOLBOX>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DUH!!! Thank YOU MCC for that.

I use MCC for every kind of mission, its a catch all for when shit don't work right, at least you have an alternative.

I have a N'Ziwasogo Alive Map that works 95% time with MCC. MCC is just there for logistic purposes.

But, I do the same map without ALIVE and just MCC, trying to get fastrope to work its a failure. AND YES, I didn't make that map with the ALIVE mod on.

I'm 90% sure the fast roping dude is ACE3 it has nothing to do with MCC or the tactical missions. But in all honesty i dont use fast roping very often so i dont know for sure.

tell me what do you use the logistics for mostly? It isn't something I have ever really looked into.

Most of the time we have game master who will spawn an initial base usually with the Ares mod in Zeus and then we will do some kind of mission. We usually use MCC for GAIA, the parachute / HALO drop feature, quick zone and unit spawn, reinforcement feature. Then use Zeus to specifically place units, vehicles, objects and way points and anything we want to specifically place in an exact location. Of course from time to time we use the mission generator as well, then typically use Zeus to move objectives around to a often more challenging location. We really use MCC 50% of the time and Zeus 50% of the time.

But the logistics system seems interesting but I have no idea how to use it or what you would use it for.

Is it possible to use the 'Save To Profile' persistence and load that into the editor so I can make editor adjustments?

Edited by Phant

Is it possible to use the 'Save To Profile' persistence and load that into the editor so I can make editor adjustments?

Save it to sqm - either mission sqm or (I've never used it before) MCC sqm.

1. In my recent mission, I created a large ALiVE warzone in Takistan.

I saved this as "Takistan Insurgency".

2. After I saved it and made a new clean map.

I save the new map as "Takistan Base."

3. I then created a base in Zeus, and saved it with MCC to a mission SQM. (This copies it to clipboard and I saved this to the new "Takistan base" mission.sqm).

I can then edit the base a bit more if needed. One thing to do here is put down any defensive infantry as I've noticed in the latest version of MCC that once you save it via the clipboard you won't be able to edit it again with zeus (I made this mistake). You also can't add "Site Modules" containing modded factions.

4. Then I can merge the two missions together and save it to a new 3rd finished product "Takistan Complete" (This is important to leave the other 2 maps, in case you find issues you can go back and edit either of them and remerge later).

Then I can add in players and equipment boxes or whatever.

5. These are the steps I currently use to make a base for the map, if I want MCC created missions to save to the profiles, I make an EMPTY map and make a mission, save it to profile, and make an EMPTY map, make another mission, save it to profile again etc..

6. Then load the main finished base + insurgency mission "Takistan Complete" and load the profiles as needed.

This gives me a good base with defenses where I want them, a completely random and pretty smart warzone (including everything from CQB, Suicide Bombers and IED's all randomly generated) going on around the players through ALiVE and missions with briefings for the players to complete.

Edited by thefinn

I study any and everything MCC. and I just started making missions inside of missions and saving them to profile, thanks for the post...

Save it to sqm - either mission sqm or (I've never used it before) MCC sqm.

1. In my recent mission, I created a large ALiVE warzone in Takistan.

I saved this as "Takistan Insurgency".

2. After I saved it and made a new clean map.

I save the new map as "Takistan Base."

3. I then created a base in Zeus, and saved it with MCC to a mission SQM. (This copies it to clipboard and I saved this to the new "Takistan base" mission.sqm).

I can then edit the base a bit more if needed. One thing to do here is put down any defensive infantry as I've noticed in the latest version of MCC that once you save it via the clipboard you won't be able to edit it again with zeus (I made this mistake). You also can't add "Site Modules" containing modded factions.

4. Then I can merge the two missions together and save it to a new 3rd finished product "Takistan Complete" (This is important to leave the other 2 maps, in case you find issues you can go back and edit either of them and remerge later).

Then I can add in players and equipment boxes or whatever.

5. These are the steps I currently use to make a base for the map, if I want MCC created missions to save to the profiles, I make an EMPTY map and make a mission, save it to profile, and make an EMPTY map, make another mission, save it to profile again etc..

6. Then load the main finished base + insurgency mission "Takistan Complete" and load the profiles as needed.

This gives me a good base with defenses where I want them, a completely random and pretty smart warzone (including everything from CQB, Suicide Bombers and IED's all randomly generated) going on around the players through ALiVE and missions with briefings for the players to complete.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

I think I have finally figured out one major issue I think is a real deal blocker. And once again I have to preface this with disclaimer and what NOT, Major MCC fan, blah blah. I just want it to work as advertised. Which it does 90 to 95%, but I want the whole deal, I want to do everything Shay THE GMAN shows us it can do. I test Everything he shows up to see if it works for the human player and not just the GODS such as he and his team. I am totally convinced that most ppl watch these videos and what not, but do ACTUALLY use or try all the features available with MCC, thats what I am after. The only time or 2 the fast rope has worked has been in the editor. I would also like to see more detailed instruction on the Special Ops camera feature and more specifically the custom keys that need to be set to do this.

tell me what do you use the logistics for mostly? It isn't something I have ever really looked into.

Most of the time we have game master who will spawn an initial base usually with the Ares mod in Zeus and then we will do some kind of mission. We usually use MCC for GAIA, the parachute / HALO drop feature, quick zone and unit spawn, reinforcement feature. Then use Zeus to specifically place units, vehicles, objects and way points and anything we want to specifically place in an exact location. Of course from time to time we use the mission generator as well, then typically use Zeus to move objectives around to a often more challenging location. We really use MCC 50% of the time and Zeus 50% of the time.

But the logistics system seems interesting but I have no idea how to use it or what you would use it for.

I am talking about the same things you are when i say logistics. parachute / HALO drop, etc. I use MCC for 90% of everything, and Zeus only about 10% and thats usually just deleting something I dont want or messed up. I keep hearing about ARES, and I have it, but have not used it. I mean the thread is MCC and I am trying to fully understand and utilize MCC. Like I said, its usually just me and a friend or 2 on my server. So, I don't like the idea of a Zeus Game Master.

---------- Post added at 03:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

BTW, I made 3 more templates. Always the same issue, NO WEAPONS or gear period. I made one where I changed nothing, just made all units playable, OPFOR, BLUFOR, and Independent.

One where I did the same and DELETED the civ guy, and 1 where I took out the the script in the Special forces Group of which I spawn. NO GEAR NO SHIT ALL of THE TIME>>>>WTF!

Like I said, if I am missing something, I would like to know what the heck it is. Can someone try to to duplicate what I am talking about?

ALL I want to do is make a MCC template with the Special Forces group, that I can actually play and use Fast Roping and helocasting....ON a dedicated server working on on ANYTHING other that AltASS AND StratASS.

Im not sure what your problem is dude, the HALO jumping, Parachute jumping and all that works fine for me. I was enquiring about the base building side of things.

When using MCC and trying to parachute etc. to you have the side you are trying to parachute selected at the top. As in If you are playing as NATO BluFor do you have have NATO BluFor selected at the top of the MCC page?

Im not sure what your problem is dude, the HALO jumping, Parachute jumping and all that works fine for me. I was enquiring about the base building side of things.

When using MCC and trying to parachute etc. to you have the side you are trying to parachute selected at the top. As in If you are playing as NATO BluFor do you have have NATO BluFor selected at the top of the MCC page?

Ah the base building, I usually use the DOC in the 3d editor. In MCC hold alt and click on the map then press X, and like u say make sure you have Blufor selected at top. Then select DOC in Type, then on the next drop down menu in Class I usually click on anything lower in the scroll menu, then go back to the top and pick 1 of the 3 bases, small, large or huge. If you don't select something else first and just go with the first option, it never seems to work.

Then just tap close to close menu, Hold ctrl to rotate and tap space to deploy. I find adjusting the height of an object or man easier than Zeus.

I also like to deploy a artillery camp WITH NO selected for empty and then put a Blufor zone around it. Then you have a nice base with arty support to use the advanced way, instead of the easy cheap arty button.

Yea, of course Blufor or whatever zone I am working on is selected at top, all that other stuff always works fine, Halo, parachute, etc.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Try using the EVAC button. Spawn the little bird close to you. Then hit EVAC again and choose the fast rope option (last option) in the drop down menu under insertion. Choose your height 50 or 100 meters and finally 1 or 3 waypoints, then get in the chopper and prepare to die. lol... usually you won't...IT will just deploy ropes and you just sit there or you fall out. If it just hangs, simply go back to EVAC and choose another waypoint insertion and Free landing and that works perfect everytime.

Ok QuestBlack so I made a video just now on how to use some of the Intermediate features of MCC. This includes:

- correctly using the parachuting / HALO drop

- Calling in Evac and using Fast Roping

- Calling in Renforcements who will use fast roping

- spawning in enemy renforcements who will use fast roping

- Correctly calling in Close Air Support

- Correctly Calling in Supply Drops

- Correctly Using Artilery

- Simulating Enemy forces lighting up the sky with flare drops.

The vast majority of these features are actually used using the MCC Commnaders Tablet, not the MCC game master interface.

IF the video doesn't help you with your problems then quite simply I have no idea how to help you. There isn't a MCC Feature that I am aware of that doesn't work. As far as spawning no with weapons that is a editor issue nothing to do with MCC.

Edited by Rekkless

Ok QuestBlack so I made a video just now on how to use some of the Intermediate features of MCC. This includes:

- correctly using the parachuting / HALO drop

- Calling in Evac and using Fast Roping

- Calling in Renforcements who will use fast roping

- spawning in enemy renforcements who will use fast roping

- Correctly calling in Close Air Support

- Correctly Calling in Supply Drops

- Correctly Using Artilery

- Simulating Enemy forces lighting up the sky with flare drops.

The vast majority of these features are actually used using the MCC Commnaders Tablet, not the MCC game master interface.

IF the video doesn't help you with your problems then quite simply I have no idea how to help you. There isn't a MCC Feature that I am aware of that doesn't work. As far as spawning no with weapons that is a editor issue nothing to do with MCC.

Ahmm.... yo forgot the video link ;)

He said he made it, not that he was going to share it. lol

He said he made it, not that he was going to share it. lol

Awesome, I'm sure he will. Thanks for taking the time G man!