shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

shay_gman is there any commands which can be added to unit's init in the editor to make them start as gaia?
Make units patrol, mortar ect ect by just 3 things<ZONE NUMBER> be replaced by the zone you want it active in). Example : (group this) setVariable ["GAIA_ZONE_INTEND",["1", "MOVE"], false];

(group this) setVariable ["GAIA_ZONE_INTEND",["<ZONE NUMBER>", "MOVE"], false]; -> Agressive.

(group this) setVariable ["GAIA_ZONE_INTEND",["<ZONE NUMBER>", "NOFOLLOW"], false]; -> Defensive

(group this) setVariable ["GAIA_ZONE_INTEND",["<ZONE NUMBER>", "FORTIFY"], false]; -> Fortify

Cache units by putting this:

(group this) setVariable ["mcc_gaia_cache",true, true];

Make units respawn by this:

replace <number by the number of times you want it to respawn>. Units will respawn on the location you initialy place it.

(group this) setVariable ["MCC_GAIA_RESPAWN",<number>, true];

See here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?183056-Mission-Template-Stand-Alone-GAIA-Make-missions-FAST-by-using-MCC-GAIA-engine&p=2771804#post2771804 :)

MCC is not adding any mods to zeus. Using RHS and nothing shows up

Scratch that, it's a compatibility issue between MCC and the Ares mod.

Edited by Manlysloth

Hey Shay,

Amazing mod, I appreciate all of your hard work. But I do have one question about a problem I've been having in regards to the Forward Observer module on the mod itself.

First off, the forward observer works completely fine on single player and hosting on local MP LAN. We can call in and execute fire missions to our hearts content. However, upon trying to use the FO UI on a dedicated server we're using, things start to break. Calling in the first fire mission works completely fine, we assign the shells to the commander and it fires without a hitch. However, upon any other following fire missions, it refuses to execute. We've done basic troubleshooting such as confirming the virtual cannons one by one and resetting, the whole 9 yards. But after that first fire mission, it will not execute at all for any further fire missions. Mind you, this is on the dedicated server only. Is there a compatibility issue or do we need to set some new parameters in the dedicated server itself that we're missing?

Hi guys just a small hotfix:

Change log r13 Hotfix:

- Fixed: Task Force Radio and ACRE disbaled after respawn - medic system.

- Fixed: Players able to log into MCC using key binds even if not allowed.

- Fixed: Commander virtuall artillery cannons didn't resets after the first fire mission.

Download Link - MP Mission version - Stratis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vk1makz2q2vnfpn/mcc_sandbox.Stratis.pbo

Download Link - MP Mission version - Altis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d25xly1ln63dgd6/mcc_sandbox.altis.pbo

Download Link - MP/SP Mod version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbpinx8knu5fw42/%40mcc_sandbox.rar

Don't forget to check the Wiki:

http://mccsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/MCCSandbox_Wiki

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

shay&spirit... thx for making this awesome mod

u guys rock :yay:

edit:

i try to secure a HVT but nothing happens when i press the interaction key ...mapped it on "C" since left windows key didn't work (thought its maybe my keyboard which can disable this key while ingame) but no interaction menue...

tried to disable all mods ... no luck

then i joined the HVT to my group over mcc but he still stands with raised arms on his head and wont move either... (read this before in this thread)

last try was starting a multiplayer session.. nope

couldnt find any handcuffs or zip-cuffs to use ... is there an item for that? http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150909-MCC-Sandbox-3-Dynamic-mission-creating-tool-for-ArmA-3&p=2896301&viewfull=1#post2896301

lol wtf... u need to activate the interaction function and the interaction UI in the mission settings

i leave it there in case someone is wondering how it actually works... no bug at all :P

Edited by M4770

Hi shay_gman and spirit,

My community is currently testing the latest update of MCC (been using this fantastic mod for over a year) and noting down some bugs / issues or just general suggestions for the mod.

Question: what is your preferred way of reporting issues? Here on the BI forums or do you have a Github Issue Tracker?

Hi shay_gman and spirit,

My community is currently testing the latest update of MCC (been using this fantastic mod for over a year) and noting down some bugs / issues or just general suggestions for the mod.

Question: what is your preferred way of reporting issues? Here on the BI forums or do you have a Github Issue Tracker?

There is a github with issue tracker but we are quite used to people just typing over here, I suggest you do the same.

hi

thank you thank you very much guys

you do the best mod ever in arma

im very glad to add my proposion ;) in last update

thank you for all your time ,for correct the bug and add new function to make MCC to high level

and thank you for your fast reactivity

i love you guys

Shay_Gman and spirit

hi shay_gman and company

im trying to get respawns to work (using MCC mod)

EDIT: im trying to create my own MCC template mission. using your video:

this is what my init.sqf looks like:

enableSaving [false,false];

MCC_START_WEST = getpos startHQ;
if (isServer) then
{
[getpos startHQ,        0, 'west',  'HQ',       false]         call CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint;
[getpos startHeli,      0, 'west',  'Helipad',  false]         call CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint;
[getpos startCamp,      0, 'west',  'Camp',     false]         call CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint;
};

when i am in editor and i preview this, i click respawn and i am shown the MCC Sandbox spawn point selection menu, but i do not have any spawnpoints to choose from.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2qippir.jpg (164 kB)

and here are my 3 spawn points:

http://oi62.tinypic.com/303l0jn.jpg (399 kB)

EDIT: FIXED

{
   call CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint;
};

this is wrong, it needs to be this:

{
   call MCC_fnc_buildSpawnPoint;
};

Edited by ironxbay

seem to be having some trouble downloading the latest version from armaholics (r13) (seems to say I have downloaded it before and not letting me repeat it)- is there any other place to download it from? found the dropbox one from this post (SP version) but it doesn't say its the latest r13 version?

Edited by mac1

Does this work in single player?

I've only ever used this for single player scenario making.

Edit: Oh do you mean the single player missions released by BI? Well i'm hardly an expert opinion on this, but I would say "not really". I mean for a start you would have to open the MCC menu and then go and set all the AI to gaia during the mission. You would also have to create zones for them to be gaia in relation to. All of that is possible, but the missions weren't designed to be used that way. While you may get some to go right, others will be thrown out of wack when AI doesn't do the things they were set up to do by the mission makers. So yeah, kinda maybe for some, but in general, not really.

Edited by owmyeye

actually have only ever used this for single player missions (editor created or got from steam workshop) and you can log in and some of the functionality does work such as calling in artillery and the arsenal function to equip my soldier using my favourite load out (as an aside does anyone know where the arsenal load outs are all saved? as I assume if you update to latest version of MCC you lose all the saved load outs in the version you delete?) - however other things such as evec helo kind of works (the helo spawns but usually crashes or sits on the ground) and I noticed while I had an A10 option to call in CAS have now lost this I guess when I installed an incompatible mod - that said I have the version that does say SP compatible (I think downloaded from the front page of this forum?) - my question is really is this one the latest version that works with Single Plater missions (I see there is an R13 version on armaholics but is this multiplayer only? )- really I just want know what is the latest version to use for SP missions and where are the load out files picked up from in the BIS arsenal stored so I can back them up? can anyone assist?

the version I assume works with Single Player from the front page is titled "Download Link - MP/SP Mod version:"

Edited by mac1

Could we get a scout drone cas type thingy just to locate enemys on the map ? would be fun to do survailence like that.

And are you guys planning on making a Arma 3 iron front version of mcc would be cool :)

I'm having a really hard time deleting spawn points that I've placed in the MCC4 screen (not the zeus mode, but in MCC). They look like little shacks with a table, camo net, and a flag, and you can pre-select them to be a parachute jump spawn, teleport, and other things. Well, I've placed a couple of them by accident on a map i'm working on (a training map), and I can't select them or delete them. They're just stuck and fixated in that one spot I placed. I'm able to spawn on them once I load the map, but I cannot find a way to delete them (either in MCC or zeus mode).

How on earth do I delete them? One of them is in the middle of a runway I was planning on using, and now I got this random little shack that's indestructible. Any help???

Mcc is a really great tool for creating mission...creating yeah, but EVERYTIME if I save it to Profile and I try to load the mission after I restartet Arma 3, it wont load....throwing 10+ hours work out of the window with that sh*t....sry but I dont know how to fix that, lost 4 Missions (10+hours work) with that...-.- anybody know how to fix that?...

Edited by NeroSD

Hey guys love the Mod so far!

I'm having an issue when I HALO jump units I spawn using MCC.

I will spawn a unit and he can be killed or injured like normal, but if I select that same unit and using the MCC controls perform a HALO jump he will turn invincible.

Has anyone else had this issue or can help me out?

Thanks!

Mcc is a really great tool for creating mission...creating yeah, but EVERYTIME if I save it to Profile and I try to load the mission after I restartet Arma 3, it wont load....throwing 10+ hours work out of the window with that sh*t....sry but I dont know how to fix that, lost 4 Missions (10+hours work) with that...-.- anybody know how to fix that?...

Are you pasting the code in the profile box or are you just giving it a name and saving? When you get to the save screen, select the text box for your profile (not the clipboard one on top), and simply paste, then save.

Honestly I never have a problem saving the mission to profile. It always loads, hell i can load a mission created for Altis on Chernarus if you want. The units and objects will be all over the place, but it still works.

Shay is there a possibility you can make the MCC Zeus the same as the Zeus game master. For all intensive purposes it is. However whenever I try and double click on a player to edit their rank or make them a respawn point if I'm using MCC Zeus it comes up with an error "Can't Edit Players"

Here better yet I'll show you. Only goes for 1min.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8US_gh2b9TE

If there is no way to make that work. Is there anyway you make something in the MCC setting where I can set players as respawn points?

Are you pasting the code in the profile box or are you just giving it a name and saving? When you get to the save screen, select the text box for your profile (not the clipboard one on top), and simply paste, then save.

Just save it, I name one of the 20 save points to (example) Einsatz Blizzard, and after I restart Arma, maybe it takes 10, maybe 20 restarts, it wont load....just yesterday I lost a mission after restarting Arma 3....

Just save it, I name one of the 20 save points to (example) Einsatz Blizzard, and after I restart Arma, maybe it takes 10, maybe 20 restarts, it wont load....just yesterday I lost a mission after restarting Arma 3....

You're just saving a name, not the objects you placed. When you're on the save screen, the code will automatically be copied, so in the profile box on the right, select it and just paste and it should come up. Then save with a name. From then on, the code will always appear there so all you have to do afterwards is select the name and save it when you desire.

Can someone please explain how to use AC-130 in MCC mod?

How the heck do I get the MCC console, i have searched everywhere and i really need some help

MCC 4 Can the mod author please remove MCC from default action menu !

also

Please make it keybind only to open the MCC interface...

thankyou so much for this amazing mod

This is the wrong area to ask this I'm pretty sure...

However, I've also had this issue. No clue how to do it lol