shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

I have had MCC forever but never really got to use it much, But I like to mess around it in singleplayer as my clan how their own way about missions and stuff (mostly alive). I have always sucked at making missions in fact I can't at all, even with alive I'm clueless just too many modules and syncing etc... I was messing with mcc for a couple hours just trying to get the player or groups I spawned under my command. I mean I could give them way point orders in such though the control pannel but I cant add any AI to my squad, in fact I was trying to use zeus as a workaround but my player is not even visible in the squads. So is this possible?

I have been playing since OFP the day it came out but have never been able to make missions at all. It sucks. and your add on is awesome I just hope this is possible....

Anyone know why this happens: "End of line encountered expCond"? Based off my research it seems to be a compatibility issue with CSE and MCC. Unless I am doing something wrong, not sure what it could be.

Hello i have a question!

on some maps, the mcc zeus comes with modded stuff, like the RHS units and vehicles, and on some map it does not.

Is there a way to enable these mod units to the mcc zeus for maps that dont have it?

I am doing experiments in my pc creating an arma 3 server. I add MCC to the server and it works fine. However, it doesn't work with epoch, do you know if these mods are incompatible? :confused:

Hello !

I have a question about MCC on server,

Can we use a whitelist for MCC ?

or activate MCC ony for 2 / 3 poeple ?

Thanck you

First time using MCC, but it's been awesome so far, great stuff!

One quick question, is there a way to disable the MCC Edit interface for units in Zeus? If you have the debug/admin option on, normally you can double click on a unit to get the command line in order to easily execute scripts on that specific unit, but with MCC it opens the custom mcc edit window, where there are presets instead. Which are often very handy, but it does mean there's no way to use the normal script command dialog.

What's also weird is I haven't been able to figure out it normally comes up, sometimes double clicking on a unit in Zeus opens the normal window, and sometimes the MCC version, I haven't been able to find a way to get it to reliably one or the other. Can anyone shed any light on how this works?

when i try to teleport my friend , i get hint "s2 teleported" but my friend stay on his position .

also when i call any drop support (ammo,vehicle etc) , the helicopter fly above , but leaves nothing .

is this problem of the mod, or is my problem?

I tried to search for this answer, but couldn't find it. Tried to look in the init to, without luck, so here goes:

Is there a way to in the init set the Delete Player Body on respawn to true? I know we can use the module for this, but we'de rather hard code this.

Whats about Headless Client Support for spawning units in Zones?

I´ve pick as location "Headless client" ( and he is connected and running MCC as well ) but nothing will Spawn. Does the current MCC Version support the new Headless Client? If its the case: What i am doing wrong? Neither the Wiki or any other document speaks about it. You only mentioned its a "Beta Feature". :P

Hey shay_man... Is there any news on this question? It seems to still be happening or at the very least I'm experiencing the same issue. The server responds with "Contacting Server..." but there are never any AI spawned. Spawning using "Server" instead of "Headless Client" works as expected, however.

Does someone have the older versions of MCC like r9? Shay, do you have a storage for this or something?

Is there a way to add a trigger to gates/bar gates so they open automatically when you enter a certain zone? I know how to activate this in the 2D editor, but I don't know how to do it with MCC. In the 2D editor you have to use 2 lines, one on activation (gate# animate ["door_1_rot",1];) and one on deactivation (gate# animate ['door_1_rot",0];). Please tell me if there's a way to do this with MCC?

PS sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

every time that i make a mission from mission generator , i get this errors

18:09:35 "MCC Mission Wizard total enemy Count = 20"

18:09:36 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations city no type of location was selected"

18:09:36 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations mil no type of location was selected"

18:09:36 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations hill no type of location was selected"

18:09:36 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations nature no type of location was selected"

18:09:36 "MCC MW: fn_MWbuildLocations marine no type of location was selected"

18:09:39 "MCC Mission Wizard center = [1941.68,3556.72,-2.7864]"

18:09:42 Error in expression <bleunits > 0

};

};

default {

waituntil {isplayer (missionnamespace getvariable [>

18:09:42 Error position: <isplayer (missionnamespace getvariable [>

18:09:42 Error isplayer: Type Number, expected Object

18:09:42 File a3\modules_f_curator\curator\functions\fn_moduleCurator.sqf, line 114

18:09:43 "MCC: attemping to spawn"

18:09:43 "my_pv: MCC REGULAR - ["","",true,true,"","",1,"NOTHING","1","MOVE",[1933.79,3537.87,0.0254827],[160,160],160,EAST,B Alpha 1-1:1 (DragonSyr),3,false,false,"DragonSyr","DEFAULT",0,[0,0,0],0,0,0,[1911.9,3522.45],false,false]"

18:09:44 "my_pv: MCC REGULAR - ["GROUP","LAND",false,true,"OI_reconSentry","configFile >> "CfgGroups" >>"East">>"OPF_F">>"Infantry">>"OI_reconSentry"",1,"NOTHING","1","bisd",[1933.79,3537.87,0.0254827],[160,160],160,EAST,B Alpha 1-1:1 (DragonSyr),4,false,false,"DragonSyr","default",0,[0,0,0],0,0,0,[2090.75,3613.28],false,false]"

18:09:44 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/NVGoggles_OPFOR.sounds'.

18:09:44 Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array

18:09:44 "my_pv: MCC REGULAR - ["GROUP","LAND",false,true,"OIA_GuardTeam","configFile >> "CfgGroups" >>"East">>"OPF_F">>"UInfantry">>"OIA_GuardTeam"",1,"NOTHING","1","bisd",[1933.79,3537.87,0.0254827],[160,160],160,EAST,B Alpha 1-1:1 (DragonSyr),4,false,false,"DragonSyr","default",0,[0,0,0],0,0,0,[1959.47,3432.52],false,false]"

18:09:45 soldier[O_soldierU_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

18:09:45 soldier[O_soldierU_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

18:09:45 "my_pv: MCC REGULAR - ["","",false,true,"","",1,"NOTHING","1","bisd",[1933.79,3537.87,0.0254827],[160,160],160,EAST,B Alpha 1-1:1 (DragonSyr),5,false,false,"DragonSyr","default",0,[0,0,0],0,0,0,[2035.62,3663.84],false,false]"

18:09:55 "MCC: attemping to spawn"

18:09:55 "my_pv: MCC REGULAR - ["","",true,true,"","",2,"NOTHING","2","MOVE",[1941.68,3556.72,-2.7864],[400,400],400,EAST,B Alpha 1-1:1 (DragonSyr),7,false,false,"DragonSyr","DEFAULT",0,[0,0,0],0,0,0,[2269.12,3270.04],false,false]"

18:09:55 "my_pv: MCC REGULAR - ["","",true,true,"","",2,"NOTHING","2","MOVE",[1941.68,3556.72,-2.7864],[400,400],400,EAST,B Alpha 1-1:1 (DragonSyr),7,false,false,"DragonSyr","DEFAULT",0,[0,0,0],0,0,0,[2143.67,3757.86],false,false]"

18:09:56 "my_pv: MCC REGULAR - ["","",false,true,"","",2,"NOTHING","2","MOVE",[1941.68,3556.72,-2.7864],[400,400],400,EAST,B Alpha 1-1:1 (DragonSyr),8,false,false,"DragonSyr","default",0,[0,0,0],0,0,0,[2236.41,3452.41],false,false]"

18:09:56 "MCC: ["O_Mortar_01_F","O_MBT_02_arty_F"]"

18:09:56 "MCC: [[[1985.79,3708.01],0.202432],[[2036.91,3678.75],0.190831],[[2030.6,3676.87],0.190785],[[1980.64,3693.33],0.190391],[[2030.89,3672.21],0.18602]]"

18:09:56 "MCC: [["LAND","ATLAS_O_CRAM","EAST",["C-RAM","\ATLAS_weapons\static\data\ui\CRAM_picture.paa"]],["LAND","ATLAS_O_RAM_Launcher","EAST",["Mk-49 GMLS","\ATLAS_Weapons\static\data\ui\RAM_Launcher_picture.paa"]],["LAND","ATLAS_O_SS_Launcher","EAST",["Mk-29 GMLS","\ATLAS_Weapons\static\data\ui\SS_Launcher_picture.paa"]],["LAND","O_HMG_01_F","EAST",["XM312","\A3\Static_f_gamma\data\ui\gear_StaticTurret_MG_CA.paa"]],["LAND","O_HMG_01_high_F","EAST",["XM312 (High)","\A3\Static_f_gamma\data\ui\gear_StaticTurret_MG_CA.paa"]],["LAND","O_HMG_01_A_F","EAST",["XM312A","\A3\Static_f_gamma\data\ui\gear_StaticTurret_MG_CA.paa"]],["LAND","O_GMG_01_F","EAST",["XM307","\A3\Static_f_gamma\data\ui\gear_StaticTurret_GMG_CA.paa"]],["LAND","O_GMG_01_high_F","EAST",["XM307 (High)","\A3\Static_f_gamma\data\ui\gear_StaticTurret_GMG_CA.paa"]],["LAND","O_GMG_01_A_F","EAST",["XM307A","\A3\Static_f_gamma\data\ui\gear_StaticTurret_GMG_CA.paa"]],["LAND","O_Mortar_01_F","EAST",["Mk6 Mortar","\A3\Static_f\Mortar_01\data\UI\Mortar_01_ca.paa"]],

18:09:56 "MCC: [[[2027.15,3691.91],0.20881],[[1985.45,3702.02],0.201233],[[1988.25,3695.6],0.20033],[[1985.08,3699.11],0.199647],[[1985.68,3695.6],0.198663]]"

18:09:57 "my_pv: MCC REGULAR - ["VEHICLE","WATER",false,true,"O_Lifeboat","EAST",2,"NOTHING","2","NOFOLLOW",[1941.68,3556.72,-2.7864],[400,400],400,EAST,B Alpha 1-1:1 (DragonSyr),9,false,false,"DragonSyr","default",0,[0,0,0],0,0,0,[1548.47,3583.18],false,false]"

18:09:57 "MCC: O_Mortar_01_F"

18:09:58 "MCC: O_HMG_01_high_F"

18:10:01 "MCC: O_Mortar_01_F"

18:10:26 soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

18:10:37 soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

18:10:37 soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

is this a problem from my side , or is mcc bug?

thanks

Hey guys!

I am working on the occupy script of MCC. If you hold no clue take a look here.

For that I neeed a few testers next week. (or a week later, I suffer usualy from devvers optimism :P ) If you hold interest, let me know :)

Hey guys!

I am working on the occupy script of MCC. If you hold no clue take a look here.

For that I neeed a few testers next week. (or a week later, I suffer usualy from devvers optimism :P ) If you hold interest, let me know :)

@spirit6

I'm interested to help you testing that but it depends when it will be. But if I'm available, I'll be happy to be at party :)

In any case, speaking about your Occupy system, I've tried it with my clan mates and we found that at the moment is too much "aggressive".

I'll try to explain better.

We play in coop mode where we spawn, using MCC mission generator, a main target to achieve.

So, we go towards the target area deciding before a Landinz Zone (if it's far) or a Starting Zone from where we spread our teams to take the target.

According to this kind of approach (nothing special... :) ) we tried the occupy system and we found that too many enemies will be spawned and we finished to stay too much far from the main target zone battleing all the time with the occupy system spawned enemies (the main target was actually changed to survive to the occupy system spawned enemies :) ).

So, I found it's really great to make the feeling you're in a battle area but I think it's should be good an option where I can set how many enemies will be spawned in a pre-defined time (for example I should set to have about 8 enemies any 20 minutes, both numbers of enemies and time with a little range in addition or subtraction in random way. For example, I set 8 enemies but the system should decide to spawn 6 enemies or 10. Another way should be to have some presets going from a "low density" to "high density").

Another thing to take in account is that when the system spawn some enemies, that area should be defined as an invisible MCC zone and the next spawned enemy teams should be placed outside that zone, probably in the new one where the players moved. It should seen as "I'm going to the main target, I'm in an enemy territory with some patrol teams (few or many depending of the starting settings), I stop my team to kill them (if I see them). After killed them, the area is clear and for the next kilometers the area should be go to advance to the main target".

English is not my first language but I hope it's clear.

Thank you for a fantastic mod! This makes mission making and SP action a whole lot more fun!

I have had MCC forever but never really got to use it much, But I like to mess around it in singleplayer as my clan how their own way about missions and stuff (mostly alive). I have always sucked at making missions in fact I can't at all, even with alive I'm clueless just too many modules and syncing etc... I was messing with mcc for a couple hours just trying to get the player or groups I spawned under my command. I mean I could give them way point orders in such though the control pannel but I cant add any AI to my squad, in fact I was trying to use zeus as a workaround but my player is not even visible in the squads. So is this possible?

I have been playing since OFP the day it came out but have never been able to make missions at all. It sucks. and your add on is awesome I just hope this is possible....

BUMP please help!

Hey, just wanted to start out by saying this mod is amazing! I have had a lot of fun with the mission generator. However, I am having an issue that I cannot seem to figure out. All of my units are simply vanishing! I create some zones, create some units for both east and west, give them to gaia, and they star moving around to their various objectives. All seems well. But then, one after another, all the units just start simply vanishing in the opposing force. just gone. And not to combat. I tried disabling all of my other mods, in case something was conflicting, but it is still doing it. sometimes it is the opposing force vanishing, and sometimes it is the friendlies vanishing. sometimes both. Am I do something wrong? I'm hoping it is just something easy that I am not doing right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

But like I said, even with those issues, I've had a blast with this mod.

BUMP please help!

in the 3d editor [that is built into mcc by alt+RMB on the mcc console map] you can select the faction of units you would like to place then look down a bit and you can select exactly which unit you would like to ''invent'' and below that there is a drop down menu that says 'presets' click on that drop down menu and select 'join player' and click the 'add' button beside the presets menu and then place the unit with 'space bar' then press `tab' you can add as many units to your control as you would like

is it possible , in mission generator to add an option for clear garbage/markers/zones ?

right now , when you finish the mission , all objects/dead bodies/markers stays on map.

sorry for my english

thanks