shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Hi, I love MCC but with the newest version I too am having problems switching between factions. I've disabled all other mods and the problem persists any ideas.

It's known, Shay will deliver a hotfix.

is that only me find that when I setup the r10,all the throwing items are disabled but only the flashbang can still use?

I try to disabled the MCC in my mods and all the throwing items can be used normally

oh,I have to mention that all the throwing items are working normally in r9

---------- Post added at 05:25 ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 ----------

This mod gets my vote, and it's not even a close race if you're asking me. Like most MCC users, I can't wait to see the new features in action as well as everything shay keeps hinting at!

A few issues though :

1) Mission Wizard, as noted above, is the only way I can access different factions. Standard MCC console interface has all my factions in the drop down box at top left, but the faction selected never sets in.

2)EDIT: Regarding number of enemies via MW - I should update and say it looks as if MCC is back to normal as far as numbers and strength settings go.

3) However no matter what size of zone I create or how centered it is over even a huge urban area (several Altis areas were tested), the MW just randomly picks areas, some being a km away, and starts cranking out new zones and stating "No buildings found," despite setting the mission to CQB + many different tested varieties of other objectives.

4) When assigning keys either through initial MCC login box or through the new ESC menu, the keybinding panels go blank. After that, no keys can be used or assigned.

EDIT: I should also mention that I am using r10. I had not updated MCC for over a month, so I have no idea what r9 was like.

You guys are probably the #1 reason why I look forward to the future of this game. Please keep up the great work!

Do you also have a issues that all the throwing items can't be used except the Flashbang.I tested both r9 and r10,found that all the throwing items were work normally in r9,but only the Flashbang can be used in r10.Without the MCC in my mods,all throwing items worked fine

Edited by JinougaF

Update on 10/28/2014 has made us unable to throw grenades.

So is this "cant throw Nades" caused by MCC? I was wondering why i cant throw this nades into the face of the enemy as i played 10 minutes ago

So is this "cant throw Nades" caused by MCC? I was wondering why i cant throw this nades into the face of the enemy as i played 10 minutes ago

When I back to r9 the Grenades and other throwing items worked normally,only with r10 I can't use them except the Flashbang,sure enough that's a issues of r10

Im also having problems thowing grenades after the update? im playing with agm, and drongos MEC units, but until yesterday, with that setting i had no problem throwing grenades the only mod that has been updatet on my server since is MCC?

Yep, me same situation. I have Nades in my Inventory, but i cant throw them and they are not displayed (example: RGO Grenade) in the TopRight Corner where Ammocount on HUD is shown.

Hi, revert back to R9 i'll release a hot fix for both issues soon.

Hi, revert back to R9 i'll release a hot fix for both issues soon.

Good to know,always love MCC

Hi, did someone have the R9 update ? I have some issue with the r10 and agm and i can't find the r9 update...

I like you work btw ;)

Hi, did someone have the R9 update ? I have some issue with the r10 and agm and i can't find the r9 update...

I like you work btw ;)

@clem64121 - go to play with six y can download the previous versions there

Hi,

Is it possibile to use an AI mod with MCC? Gaia maintains the squads, I'm trying to change the behavior of individual enemy soldiers for a greater immersion.

TY

Has someone a mirror for the R9 Version, would like to use the R9 until the Hotfix isnt released :)

Someone mentioned to check PlaywithSix as they may still have the older version(s)

As I mentioned earlier I just now updated MCC from almost 2 months ago. The mod was already phenomenal, but now it's pushing full blown expansion type content. The amount and variety of things we can do at player, group, and faction levels is excellent thanks to this mod.

@Shay : Like most here, I've been anticipating door breach gameplay. The claymore is perfect for say, a Kill HVT objective. I was wondering, since most of us here run flashbangs, could you include a flashbang-type door breach? Loud, bright, but non-lethal to anyone inside. The bonus too would be allowing the good guys to stack right up to the door and breach immediately after.

The MCC team really ought to be working for Bohemia.

As I mentioned earlier I just now updated MCC from almost 2 months ago. The mod was already phenomenal, but now it's pushing full blown expansion type content. The amount and variety of things we can do at player, group, and faction levels is excellent thanks to this mod.

@Shay : Like most here, I've been anticipating door breach gameplay. The claymore is perfect for say, a Kill HVT objective. I was wondering, since most of us here run flashbangs, could you include a flashbang-type door breach? Loud, bright, but non-lethal to anyone inside. The bonus too would be allowing the good guys to stack right up to the door and breach immediately after.

The MCC team really ought to be working for Bohemia.

MR IC

The door stacking is good idea,though dont know if Shay could impliment it(though i wouldnt put it past him) ;)

However let me point you to something just as good if you dont already know about it.Dont have the link handy but theres a great mod,called WWAI menu.

It gives lots of options for your squad commands,like self/squad heal,a waypoint system etc

One feature you might like is called clear/garrison building.

Garrison is self explanitory

Clear building is pretty cool,The squad or as many guys as you order to clear building,dont exactly "stack up" outside the door,however once ordered to clear,the walk weapons up,combat ready,one by one into a structure,check every position before moving on to next one and clearing.

It has useful commands for veihicle crew squadmates such as telling your helo pilot,how fast/high/low to fly.

Check it out!! ;)

MR IC

The door stacking is good idea,though dont know if Shay could impliment it(though i wouldnt put it past him) ;)

However let me point you to something just as good if you dont already know about it.Dont have the link handy but theres a great mod,called WWAI menu.

It gives lots of options for your squad commands,like self/squad heal,a waypoint system etc

One feature you might like is called clear/garrison building.

Garrison is self explanitory

Clear building is pretty cool,The squad or as many guys as you order to clear building,dont exactly "stack up" outside the door,however once ordered to clear,the walk weapons up,combat ready,one by one into a structure,check every position before moving on to next one and clearing.

It has useful commands for veihicle crew squadmates such as telling your helo pilot,how fast/high/low to fly.

Check it out!! ;)

I will definitely add that then! I already use the WW AICover. It's a priceless AI mod for coop missions, and works well with others like GAIA and bCombat.

The only reason I suggested a flashbang level of door breaching is so my friends and I can stack close to the door and then quickly sort bad from good after entering. The claymore is perfect for lethal entry. You do have to be a bit back from it though, like next building over at the closest.

Loving this though, the voice commands, video probes, etc.. Everything you guys are doing with doorways and interaction is exactly what so many were hoping for.

I will definitely add that then! I already use the WW AICover. It's a priceless AI mod for coop missions, and works well with others like GAIA and bCombat.

The only reason I suggested a flashbang level of door breaching is so my friends and I can stack close to the door and then quickly sort bad from good after entering. The claymore is perfect for lethal entry. You do have to be a bit back from it though, like next building over at the closest.

Loving this though, the voice commands, video probes, etc.. Everything you guys are doing with doorways and interaction is exactly what so many were hoping for.

Sure you will find some use with wwai menu.Anyone who plays SP with AI should have this,no reason not too,Other than it conflicts with one known mod,and i cant remember which.But theres a thread for conflicting mods round here somewhere.

Also your running WWAI cover and Bcombat together? Dosent bcombat do everything wwai does?Maybe im wrong,i would be cautious of cpu overhead regardless using TWO AI mods,particularly bcombat which with every setting in action,can slow performance with lots of AI.

But i must say im loving all this new mcc stuff fcusing on CQB.Was looking for a reason to make massis spetsnaz missions and got it now;)

Sure you will find some use with wwai menu.Anyone who plays SP with AI should have this,no reason not too,Other than it conflicts with one known mod,and i cant remember which.But theres a thread for conflicting mods round here somewhere.

Also your running WWAI cover and Bcombat together? Dosent bcombat do everything wwai does?Maybe im wrong,i would be cautious of cpu overhead regardless using TWO AI mods,particularly bcombat which with every setting in action,can slow performance with lots of AI.

But i must say im loving all this new mcc stuff fcusing on CQB.Was looking for a reason to make massis spetsnaz missions and got it now;)

Yes you're correct - bCombat makes an attempt at forcing AI to cover, but it's not quite as sharp compared to WW AICover. I disabled bCombat's AI 'seek cover' feature, allowing WW AICover to do its thing without interference. I'm probably too yolo for AI mods, but I also use certain parts of TPW in both SP and COOP. The TPW features I added get AI OpFor moving very quickly and with a purpose.

All of this amounts to much improved open field fighting and really intense CQB. I had concerns going into all of this but it's worked out very well! Getting really good frames and some fun fights.

Hi,

One question, i use MCC mod version (R9) on a dedicated server, mostly as a Game master (logged as admin on the server), but when i deco/reco (crash or else) i can't use the mcc nor zeus anymore, even if i pick the same character slot. I must restart the mission to be able to use mcc again.

I use a very simple template mission : only playable unit + mcc module linked with the GM slot. I also use INS revive script.

Thank again for this great mod !

but I also use certain parts of TPW in both SP and COOP.

So you have tpw_ebs running together with bCombat and ww_aicover? I'm interested. Maybe you could upload all 3 config files so we can have a look. TIA...

Because I cannot see what part of tpw_ebs you can use then without interference. Supression is handled by bCombat, find cover by ww_aicover...

Edited by tortuosit