shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Very much appreciate the changes on caching system and GAIA, as presented in the last video. This is so important!

@spirit6, haha, you repeated the delayed spawn and caching examples multiple times, I feel it will be at bit difficult to understand for users.

Also I feel the delayed spawn/caching checkboxes are at the wrong place, because by intuition users will not feel that those are rather global options. Maybe the mission preferences would be a better place...

Hello MCC great team,

On the spawn option selection, the init.sqf template posted by Shay previously is working fine for west side, howerver, I would be interested to have the equivalent for make spawn my Guerrilla faction favorite mod army.

Do I have to replace as below the syntax in the INIT.sqf file? :

- ...MCC_START_WEST... by ...MCC_START_GUER...

- and also ..., 'west','HQ',false] by ..., 'guer','HQ',false] ...

- and also ..., 'west','FOB',false] by ..., 'guer','FOB',false] ...

Besides, where could I find by myself such a documentation? is this available somewhere in a pdf file or a web link?

Thank you so much for your patience... Indeed, I don't really know any code programmation and knowledge about it...

It seems that items that are supposed to be interacted by all are not being shared by the server in some cases. The server is being selfish. Is this a locality issue?

So how does the access restriction work?

I have added the module to the mission and synced it to the unit I want to be able to login to MCC. It works when I am hosting locally but when I use a remote dedicated server All users seem to be able to use MCC (as in login and use the mission editor)

How can I prevent this. I can not define specific PIDs since it should be bound to the specific role/unit not an actual player.

Hello and thanks for the great work you've put in this mod.

I've been using MCC Sandbox for months in order to provide a flexible framework for me and my group, however with the 0.4.8 release I had a bad surprise.

Indeed, I was used to create "Spawn locations" with the "None" action in order to create an adequately-placed spawn point, but now it interrupts every player's game with the spawn selection menu.

If that wasn't for the fact that we get a black screen after this menu, we could probably have carried on our mission, but I expected the "None" action to do... /nothing/.

Is there any way to disable this behaviour once and for all in the config?

Besides, I really enjoyed your "Occupy" script, but the delayed-spawning system caused newly-spawned units to fall from 10 meters and die, on Zargabad (untested on vanilla maps)

Have a good day.

On it tomorrow, hang in there :)

Does spawn work normally? question I ask is because few things got changed on spawing (delayed/caching).

Hey Spirit, since the last update, it seems that whenever I use Mission editor and spawn anything, if I exit&save the mission, my A3 CTDs... using the Virtual Arsenal or any other MCC feature seems to be unaffected, but once I use Mission Editor to spawn things, BAMF! It crashes on exiting mission =(

Hi MCC team,

Question: I wonder how I can use the rally point tents for squad leaders without the leveling system. I want to make a mission where squad leaders have the tents right from the start.

On it tomorrow, hang in there :)

Does spawn work normally? question I ask is because few things got changed on spawing (delayed/caching).

I could not really test it out, but after a quick try it seems that spawning to a zone worked normally.

UPDATE: when I tried to spawn groups/garrison to a zone (and another player was hosting), it didn't work.

Edited by Starcos

Hi MCC Team.

I have a problem using MCC spawn points.

In init.sqf I have this code:

MCC_START_WEST = getpos startW;
if (isServer) then
{
[getpos startW, 0, 'west','HQ',false] Call CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint;
[getpos fobW1, 0, 'west','FOB',false] Call CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint;
};

It works when run on local server, but on dedicated server there are no spawn points present. The players will be in the spawn menu without anything to select.

I also tried this code, still doesnt work:

How to fix this? Thanks!

I'm getting the mcc addaction added to me every 2-3 seconds for some reason, what did I break? :o

Hello,

Just can't find how to spawn a VAS with the latest version of MCC. Any ideas ?

shay_gman Why in multiplayer with real players does not work landing on the ropes and landing with a parachute. Example. I choose you and your friend and I press on the parachute. After that, I'm flying in a helicopter, and my friend is not. Here is another example. We sit in the helicopter. Fly to the landing point on the ropes. We fly, helicopter freezes and throws the rope. I automatically dipped on ropes, and my friend and remains seated in the helicopter. It is normal or am I doing something wrong.

So I'm having a rather weird bug with MCC. I have a simple mission I created using shay_gman's most recent video, just a few units, boxes and vehicles with a respawn script. I go IG, spawn a few OPFOR units and upon deleting a single unit or a group, they simply don't delete. They freeze in place while doing their same walking animation, the server I'm on has a few "no connection from server" for 20 second intervals and then it eventually goes away and the units are still never deleted. I then can't spawn any units either nor can I log out of the MCC.

Has anyone perhaps experienced this issue before or have a remedy for me? Thanks.

EDIT: I figured it out. I was utilizing an A3MP map which was spewing hundreds of megabytes of errors and it was interfering with MCC. MCC ended up just simply triggering those errors once I started using objects and deleting/creating units.

Edited by Crierd711

Shay,

As always, this is why I play arma b/c of your work.

Question: when you are the squad leader/group leader you have access to the console. However, if you get killed, that access is gone. Am I doing something wrong or is this as intended? thanks.

Warleader8

Shay,how do i open MCC console now?

The default keys and custom one i made to open it wont open it.

Im playing SP.Does it simply not work now other than by voting in a MP game?

It works when run on local server, but on dedicated server there are no spawn points present. The players will be in the spawn menu without anything to select.

We also had various issues with respawn. (Not dedicated server, just a player hosting). Some examples:

- HQ didn't show on deploy screen, only FOB

- No respawn point showing in deploy screen

- No deploy screen at all. HQ, and two FOBs designated, but after death, instant respawn on fellow player's location.

- Crashes when trying to deploy (it happened more than once)

We played about a dozen sessions, and most of the time it was working, but I'd say that about 2-3 times out of ten there was some problem with respawn.

(We used the mission version, and most of the time without any other mods).

I dont get the Mission Generator to work since the new patch/version. The last one it worked flawlessly, now you can choose all settings but when you click generate you get the moving bar as it starts to generate.. but it does nothing. It is left with ||||||||||| bar and some text about mission-generation.

Then as people already stated, the MCC keeps adding AddAction MCC over and over again when you sync with the module restriction. And that module dont work now and days either, it shows a green MCC on all players no matter what you do.

Think that its been reported, but if not, done.

Keep up the good work and looking forward for the fixpatch ! :)

We also had various issues with respawn. (Not dedicated server, just a player hosting). Some examples:

- No deploy screen at all. HQ, and two FOBs designated, but after death, instant respawn on fellow player's location.

We played about a dozen sessions, and most of the time it was working, but I'd say that about 2-3 times out of ten there was some problem with respawn.

I also have this problem. No idea what's causing it. I'm using the mod version.

Here the update i've promised you: r9

Download Link - MP Mission version - Stratis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vk1makz2q2vnfpn/mcc_sandbox.Stratis.pbo

Download Link - MP Mission version - Altis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d25xly1ln63dgd6/mcc_sandbox.altis.pbo

Download Link - MP/SP Mod version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbpinx8knu5fw42/%40mcc_sandbox.rar

Change log r9:

General:

- Added: "MCC_allowSquadDialogCamera" set to false in the mission init to disable live feed in the squad dialog

- Added: more then 40 custom voices to IED, suicide bombers, armed civlians and more many thanks to Zafjr for making this AAA quality voice acting.

- Added: Admin commands kick and ban from MCC to admins only.

- Changed: All CP functions renamed as MCC functions so if you are calling for example: CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint you should now call MCC_fnc_buildSpawnPoint

- Changed: VAS updated to version 2.6 thanks to MikeMatrix (he also made a lot of code cleaning - so thanks Mike).

- Fixed: Missing groups in MCC such as the one from FSF - now for real ;)

- Fixed: Respawn points for east and resistance.

- Fixed: IED disarm didn't work on MP.

- Fixed: Spawning IED for civlians or resistance side gave errors.

- Fixed: Primary spawn point aka HQ can't be destoyed anymore.

- Fixed: Armed Civilian behavior: the suspect will join players after disarming him.

- Fixed: BIS Arsenal doesn't show on objects.

- Fixed: Start location didn't work for resistance and east.

Mission Wizard:

- Added: Complete voice narration for the Mission Wizard operation's names and briefings thanks to Zafjr.

- Added: New weather mods: Blizzard and Sandstorm.

- Fixed: MW stuck on "Building Mission".

- Fixed: MW dosen't recognize user's zones when building a mission to zone.

- Fixed: Mission Wizard will use players' custom groups.

- Fixed: Mission Wizard dialog disappear after changing faction for the first time.

Interaction key:

- Added: Interaction key - see below.

- Added: Neutralize civilians or enemies by shouting at them (SWAT 4 style) will effect AI only and the chance for them to surrender is calculated by the unit rank, type and other units

In its group. Neutralized units can be added to the player group (max of 2 units per player's group).

- Changed: Moved the actions: disable IED/armed civilian, Supply truck dialog and aircrafts ILS to the interaction key (default Shift + c)

AC-130:

- Added: Can now move AC-130 around.

- Added: AC-130 timeout after number of seconds defined in "MCC_ConsoleACTime".

- Added: Mission maker can disable AC-130 after it spawned by pressing the AC-130 button again.

- Fixed: Black screen on AC-130.

Brushes:

- Added: Warzone brush - Will destory buildings and objects in the area, generate some vehicles wreck, random fire and smoke and ash and dust partical effects.

- Added: Blizzard brush - Will generate blizzard weather, strong winds, snow, fog and high waves.

- Added: Sandstorm brush - Will generate sandstorm weather, strong winds, dust and debris.

- Added: Heatwave brush - Will generate heatwave weather.

Init:

you can overwrite this init by making your own init or changing it in the mission version:

//--------------------- Who can access MCC leave "all" for everbody --------------------------------
//Should be MCC_allowedPlayers = ["12321","1321123"]; Host or server admin will always have access
MCC_allowedPlayers = ["all"];

//--------------------Enable or disable MCC screens -------------------------------------------------------
//Allow start location dialog on JIP or after respawn if disabled player will be teleported to start location without being able to choose where to spawn
MCC_openRespawnMenu = true; //false - disabled

//allow Squad Leader PDA (Mark enemy forces, call for support, order constructions of FOB and military assets - need atleast one more soldier in the player group)
MCC_allowsqlPDA = true; //false - disabled

//allow Commander Console (One per side. Control AI forces, issue WP to friendly players, call support, control UAV, AC-130 and artillery, allow building base)
MCC_allowConsole = true; //false - disabled

//allow squad menu (Enable opening/renaming/changing/locking squads in game and teleport to your squad mate after respaw, also allowing the players to be voted to commanders)
MCC_allowSquadDialog = true; //false - disabled
MCC_allowSquadDialogCamera = true; //Allow watching the player's squad members on squad dialog

//allow MCC logistics (transport resources around from HQ to the battlefield - need to be the driver of NATO,CSAT or GUER open transport truck - open with MCC interaction key)
MCC_allowlogistics = true;  //false - disabled

//----------------- Teleport 2 Team -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MCC_t2tIndex	= 1; 			//0 - Disabled. 1- JIP, 2- AfterRespawn, 3-Always

//--------------------- Default AI skill --------------------------------
MCC_AI_Skill = 0.5;
MCC_AI_Aim = 0.1;
MCC_AI_Spot	= 0.3;
MCC_AI_Command = 0.5;

//---------------------Name Tags---------------------------------------------------
// Show friendly name tags and vhicles' crew info - default - off
MCC_nameTags = false;

//-------------------- Group Markers (Role Selection & Squad Dialog) --------------------------------------------------
//Show group markers on map
MCC_groupMarkers = true;		

//-------------------- Save Gear --------------------------------------------------
//Save players gear after respawn
MCC_saveGear = false;

//--------------------logistics -------------------------------------------------------
//Default resources
//[ammo,supply,fuel]
MCC_resWest = [500,500,500];
MCC_resEast = [500,200,0];
MCC_resGUER = [500,200,0];

//------------------------MCC Console--------------------------------------------
//AC-130 ammo count by array [20mm,40mm,105mm]
MCC_ConsoleACAmmo = [500,80,20];

//How much time can an AC-130 stay in the air before he is RTB - seconds
MCC_ConsoleACTime = 180;

//number of virtual cannons
HW_Arti_CannonNumber = 1

//Show only units were the group leader have a GPS  or inside vehicle
MCC_ConsoleOnlyShowUnitsWithGPS = true; 

//Draw group's WP on the console				
MCC_ConsoleDrawWP = true; 		

//Allow live feed to vehicles only and units wearing one of the specific helmets types defined in MCC_ConsoleLiveFeedHelmets									
MCC_ConsoleLiveFeedHelmetsOnly = false;	
MCC_ConsoleLiveFeedHelmets = ["H_HelmetB","H_HelmetB_paint","H_HelmetB_light","H_HelmetO_ocamo","H_HelmetLeaderO_ocamo","H_HelmetSpecO_ocamo","H_HelmetSpecO_blk"];

//If set to false the console can only command players' groups
MCC_ConsoleCanCommandAI = true; 	

//If set to true players with GPS or UAVTerminal can see WP assigned to them on the map							
MCC_ConsolePlayersCanSeeWPonMap = true;					

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// 
// 										Role Selection
//
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Activate role selection
CP_activated = false;						

//--------------------Gain XP (in role selection)--------------------------------
//Gain XP from killing, leading, healing, driving, flying or completing objectives? if not XP should be handed manully by changing the iniDBi files on the server
CP_gainXP = true;		

//Xp needed to gain each level, Exp will raise by 5% more with each level				
CP_XPperLevel = 3000;				

//Show Exp gaining notifications
CP_expNotifications = true;

//--------------------Default flags -------------------------------------------------------
CP_flagWest = "\a3\Data_f\Flags\flag_nato_co.paa";
CP_flagEast = "\a3\Data_f\Flags\flag_CSAT_co.paa";
CP_flagGUER = "\a3\Data_f\Flags\flag_AAF_co.paa";

//--------------------PvP stuff--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//Default weapons attachments for current primary weapon better to define in iniDBI file on the server
CP_weaponAttachments = ["","",""];	

//Default starting level and exp [level, exp]	better to define in iniDBI file on the server
CP_defaultLevel = [1,0];				

//Default squads names better to define in iniDBI file on the server
CP_defaultGroups = ["Alpha","Bravo","Charlie","Delta"]; 

//Max players per side	
CP_maxPlayers = 30; 

//Max squads per side									
CP_maxSquads = 10; 									

//--------------------Default Tickets -------------------------------------------------------
MCC_ticketsWest = 200;
MCC_ticketsEast = 200;
MCC_ticketsGUER = 200;

//------------------------ Useful function-----------------------------------------------------
//==================================================  ================MCC_fnc_buildSpawnPoint===========  ==================================================  =========================
//Create a spawn point to the given side - SERVER ONLY
// Example: [[pos, dir, side,size,destructable], "MCC_fnc_buildSpawnPoint", false, false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;
// pos: Array, position
// dir; number, direction 
// side: string, "west", "east" or "GUER" or side (west, east, resistance)
// size: string  "FOB" or  "HQ"
// destructable: Boolean
//==================================================  ==================================================  ======================

Now for your questions:

Regarding the new spawn system

In general there are million things that can interrupt with the new spawn and the first one is any medic script or respawn script or medic mode that like MCC is listening to respawn event handler. So it a trial an error finding the right medical system that doesn't actually waiting for player respawn. But you can always disable the new respawn system by setting

MCC_openRespawnMenu = false;

in init.sqf file of your mission.

Second, I once again advice you that if you want to help develop this mode further take the time to post valuable information on the forum. "It happends to me too" or "it isn't working" isn't valuable. Please report errors by writing exactly what you did and how can you reproduce the error as example:

I've player MP, local host by me, I've disabled all mods and i'm runing a clear mission with no scripts in it. Open MCC, log in, i'm logged pressed on create zone, pressed on map --> nothing happened. This is valuable to me to fix the rest is just wall of text with no real info on what and how should I fix it.
nice mod! thanks for your work, ArmA3 would not be so much fun without MCC

how can I enable the disarm IED option in multiplayer? for some reason I only see the action when I use MCC mod in SP

I'll introduce a new way to interact with MCC objects in a bit.

Would it be possible in future release to add someway for AI that HALO,to re equip their backpacks once they hit the ground?Is it even possible?

Also,regarding GAIA.and zones.Could someone tell me how do i create a zone in the editor,and what to put into the group/s init/s,whom i want to patrol that zone,and also how to assign a behaviour.Apoligies if there is tutorial for this somewhere.I havnt seen it.

I'll look into it can't promise anything yet.

Hi Guys

Can you please help. Am having the same issue with Groups... they show up in the Editor they show up in VTS but wont show up in MCC or ZEUS.

Should be fixed in the upcoming version.

We are trying now the new version. On our server we get stuck at Building MIssion.

All the errors regarding MW in the new version have been fixed - I hope :rolleyes:

Any bug with the function MCC_START_GUER behaviour in comparison with the MCC_START_WEST one?

Here's my new init.SQF file content below dedicated to my Guerrila faction:

enableSaving [false,false];

MCC_START_GUER = getpos startG;

if (isServer) then

{

[getpos startG, 0, 'guer','HQ',false] call CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint;

[getpos fobg_1, 0, 'guer','FOB',false] call CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint;

};

There was a bug with resistance and east it should be fixed in the new version. Apart from that the function name has been changed from CP_fnc_buildSpawnPoint to MCC_fnc_buildSpawnPoint and it is better to use side (resistance) in the third variable and not a string ('guer').

We have encountered a couple issues that plagued us since the previous version. If this has been covered I apologize.

1. Units placed via Zeus while running MCC will automatically be set to 100% skill.

2. Once a mission has been generated and played we are unable to place a new zone or use a previous one to generate further objectives.

1. MCC does not effect Zeus units and if you are not local to the unit it will always return value of 1 when checking skill. You should check the skill while you are hosting.

2. It is working for me on dedicated, mp exc. Sometimes I have to zoom out a bit if there are a lot of objects around in order to grab the zone but it is working. Please read the start of this post about valuable information - try to give me more info.

I turned the time acceleration in the mission settings on; I was not able to reset it to realtime. Had to restart ArmA.

It is BI standard command you should ask the devs.

So how does the access restriction work?

I have added the module to the mission and synced it to the unit I want to be able to login to MCC. It works when I am hosting locally but when I use a remote dedicated server All users seem to be able to use MCC (as in login and use the mission editor)

How can I prevent this. I can not define specific PIDs since it should be bound to the specific role/unit not an actual player.

I've checked it today on dedi worked fine. Try checking it again with the upcoming version and re-check that all clients and server are running the updated MCC version.

Hello and thanks for the great work you've put in this mod.

I've been using MCC Sandbox for months in order to provide a flexible framework for me and my group, however with the 0.4.8 release I had a bad surprise.

Indeed, I was used to create "Spawn locations" with the "None" action in order to create an adequately-placed spawn point, but now it interrupts every player's game with the spawn selection menu.

If that wasn't for the fact that we get a black screen after this menu, we could probably have carried on our mission, but I expected the "None" action to do... /nothing/.

Is there any way to disable this behaviour once and for all in the config?

Besides, I really enjoyed your "Occupy" script, but the delayed-spawning system caused newly-spawned units to fall from 10 meters and die, on Zargabad (untested on vanilla maps)

Have a good day.

Yes i'll update the first post on this thread with all the options you have to disable MCC features.

;2792807']Hey Spirit' date=' since the last update, it seems that whenever I use Mission editor and spawn anything, if I exit&save the mission, my A3 CTDs... using the Virtual Arsenal or any other MCC feature seems to be unaffected, but once I use Mission Editor to spawn things, BAMF! It crashes on exiting mission =([/quote']

SP or MP?

Hi MCC team,

Question: I wonder how I can use the rally point tents for squad leaders without the leveling system. I want to make a mission where squad leaders have the tents right from the start.

The are secondary Weapons class names: "MCC_TentDome","MCC_TentA". You can find the in the cargo system under launchers.

Hi MCC Team.

I have a problem using MCC spawn points.

In init.sqf I have this code:

if (isServer) then
{
};

I also tried this code, still doesnt work:

How to fix this? Thanks!

The new spawn point is connected to BI standard respawn points so if you'll call something like [player] call BIS_fnc_getRespawnPositions you should see all the available respawn points for the player.

So check if the respawn point is registrated.

You can also use this BI function to alter respawn points:

BIS_fnc_addRespawnPosition

BIS_fnc_removeRespawnPosition

You should read about them in the function library (MCC--> debug --> debug --> functions).

I'm getting the mcc addaction added to me every 2-3 seconds for some reason, what did I break? :o
Hello,

Just can't find how to spawn a VAS with the latest version of MCC. Any ideas ?

In the 3D editor pick any object go to presets and you'll find it there just add it to the item before spawning it or double click on any object with zeus and you'll have the option to add the VAS preset init line.

shay_gman Why in multiplayer with real players does not work landing on the ropes and landing with a parachute. Example. I choose you and your friend and I press on the parachute. After that, I'm flying in a helicopter, and my friend is not. Here is another example. We sit in the helicopter. Fly to the landing point on the ropes. We fly, helicopter freezes and throws the rope. I automatically dipped on ropes, and my friend and remains seated in the helicopter. It is normal or am I doing something wrong.

Does he runs MCC updated version?

Shay,

As always, this is why I play arma b/c of your work.

Question: when you are the squad leader/group leader you have access to the console. However, if you get killed, that access is gone. Am I doing something wrong or is this as intended? thanks.

Warleader8

You mean the SQL PDA or the Commander Console? Are you still the leader after respawn?

Shay,how do i open MCC console now?

The default keys and custom one i made to open it wont open it.

Im playing SP.Does it simply not work now other than by voting in a MP game?

Open the Squad menu and vote yourself to be the commander --> now you have it.

I will need more then that to start fixing - read my text in beginning of this post, try to give me more exact info and i'll try to fix it. ;)

I dont get the Mission Generator to work since the new patch/version. The last one it worked flawlessly, now you can choose all settings but when you click generate you get the moving bar as it starts to generate.. but it does nothing. It is left with ||||||||||| bar and some text about mission-generation.

Then as people already stated, the MCC keeps adding AddAction MCC over and over again when you sync with the module restriction. And that module dont work now and days either, it shows a green MCC on all players no matter what you do.

Think that its been reported, but if not, done.

Keep up the good work and looking forward for the fixpatch ! :)

MW loop has been fixed i'll release an update tonight.

Edited by shay_gman

Wow! I'm very impressed by the last update! It's fantastic work!

I really like the SWAT 4 style compelling!

Delete dead bodies brush is a blessing!

Ambiance brush is very neat!

Only problem I encountered is once you put a sandstorm brush, even if you change it afterwards, the wind blowing sounds keeps playing.

Many many thanks again shay_gman!

EDIT: By the time I wrote this post, when alt+tab back to the game, I notice the sound was gone so it may take about a minute before stopping.

For the life of me, I can't have units fortify in buildings.

I've tried through spawn behavior, Hold waypoint, Gaia Fortify.

Nothing works. Is there some trick I need to do to make it work?

Is someone also using ASR mod? Is it this mod that creates the problem or do you use it and you're able to have units garrison?

For the life of me, I can't have units fortify in buildings.

I've tried through spawn behavior, Hold waypoint, Gaia Fortify.

Nothing works. Is there some trick I need to do to make it work?

Is someone also using ASR mod? Is it this mod that creates the problem or do you use it and you're able to have units garrison?

I'm able to fortify using ASR_AI or bCombat along with Gaia Fortify (set to a zone)

SP or MP?

SP, Shay_gman, but I´ll try R9 and see if that´s fixed! Loved the interaction and brushes idea!

[EDIT] Yep, it is still happening... if I spawn anything, when trying to save & close, BAMF... CTD!

[EDIT2] Well, it happens with SOME missions... had the impression it happened with campaigns and all SP, but it is with some missions, maybe some conflicting script on those missions... example: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181143-SP-Ammo-Low&highlight=Ammo+Low

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Thanks for response shay.That did the trick,have console.

And ANOTHER update...Flat out much?? haha great stuff thanks

---------- Post added at 05:26 ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 ----------

Im lost for words,really lost for words.THE ATMOSPHERE.This is genious,seriously im lost for words.

Arma 3 is MCC in my opinion,you make the great tool that is the editor almost obsolete:D

Can i save these missions AND brush work aka sandstorms etc to SQM and load from scenarios my mission with these effects active?

[/color]Im lost for words,really lost for words.THE ATMOSPHERE.This is genious,seriously im lost for words.

What he said. Seriously. This is absolutely amazing.