shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

So.... is there a new eta on when the new version is done ?

Is there an ETA on when you people stop having 0 patience?

Is there an ETA on when you people stop having 0 patience?

Is there an ETA on you people finally understanding that 0 patience is not necessarily a bad thing?

Having said that... I'M IMPATIENT! AND PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME :)

Im not impatient i just planned a clan night Monday with the new mcc and it wasnt there np was just wondering.

The longer it takes the better the mod will be so take your time :)

I still can't believe how lucky we are to have the MCC team :yay:

Im saving mcc gaia made waypoints via a zone.

Is there a way to remove the yellow marker for the zone?For when mission starts?

EDIT:

I just ran into a very strange issue with the UI.

Basically when i rite click a group to on mcc map.Im unable to select options give to gaia/respawn count/give to player etc.

When i attempt to left click an option,all of the options dissapear and the action(for example give to gaia) dosent execute.

Edited by redarmy

Hey!

Is there a quick-easy solution to populate a zone with civilians, cars, etc?

I know there was a way with VTS to instantly pop civilians that were randomly walking around.

The way I do it right now, I feel it's not optimal.

- Create a zone

- Click on Spawn

- Chose Civilian

- Chose Unit

- Chose a civilian unit

- Chose BIS Patrol behavior

- Click spawn

- Repeat with another civilian type.

Is there a quicker easier way to do that?

Hmm ok I have a wierd behavior. Can someone help me out?

Only mod loaded : MCC

On the map, there's only 1 player soldier with unit name : mcc_curator

On Description.ext here's what I have:

respawn = 2;

respawnDelay = 5;

respawnVehicleDelay = 30;

respawnTemplatesWest[] = {"MenuPosition","MenuInventory"};

respawnTemplatesEast[] = {"MenuPosition","MenuInventory"};

respawnTemplatesGuer[] = {"MenuPosition","MenuInventory"};

respawnOnStart = 1;

I can't access Zeus. (yes, I did log in to MCC before).

If I disable respawn on start, I can have access to Zeus but as soon as I die, I don't.

Pressing Y key doesn't even make the zeus logo appear nor does you hear the little "ping!" chime.

EDIT: Hmm, seems when I put no name for the unit, I do have access to Zeus.

Is it really the name I need to give to the unit so that I have access to editable objets?: MCC_curator? Is it case sensitive? Or should I use BIS_curator?

I do lose ability to access Zeus on respawn though. I need to log out of MCC, then relog then I regain Zeus access (just opening and closing MCC doesn't work as usual).

Edited by Silverwave

Hi guys I wish we had more time to do more tests but for the two of us time is scarce right now. So here is the new version including all you have seen in our videos and more that we hope to create new videos for them.

So enjoy it and please re-check if you still have the same bugs that you have posted earlier or you have found a new one :)

Download Link - MP Mission version - Stratis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vk1makz2q2vnfpn/mcc_sandbox.Stratis.pbo

Download Link - MP Mission version - Altis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d25xly1ln63dgd6/mcc_sandbox.altis.pbo

Download Link - MP/SP Mod version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbpinx8knu5fw42/%40mcc_sandbox.rar

Change log r8:

NEW: Squad dialog:

- Added: In game Squad Dialog (no indbi required) - you can change squads or create custom squads by pressing P or bind another key bind if you like, options in squads:

- Lock/unlock squads.

- Custom marker on map (can be turned off from mission settings).

- Spectate member of the squad before joining.

- Teleport to team from squad menu.

NEW: Selectable spawn points - outside of role selection

- Added: When setting a start location or after respawn/connection players will face a dialog to choose where to spawn (Zeus respawn points, MCC start location or logistics - FOB)

- Added: Support default BIS respawn points - no need to change the respawn template - just leave it on BASE.

NEW: Team leader PDA

- Added: Any group member who have GPS and is a leader of a group will have access to the PDA.

PDA features (Double click to open the PDA menu):

- Spot Enemy: Mark enemy forces, the marker will delete itself after 5 minutes.

- Call Support: place a support marker such as: CAS, area attack, support, transport, medic, ammo, repairs, fuel.

- Construct: Order building custom objects:

- FOB - Serve as spawn point for your side.

- Small Bunker - Fortification.

- HMG Pit

- GMG Pit

- AT Pit

- AA Pit

- Mortar pit.

To build an object you need first to order a build point then have at least 3 units from the same side as you then you'll need supply crates (see logistics) in order to build it.

Construct that will not fulfill the minimum requirements will be deleted after about 30 minutes.

NEW: Logistics and resource management

- Resources: Fuel, Ammo and Supply so far only supply is supported for building construct while you can use the fuel and ammo crate to support vehicles on the battlefield.

Mission makers change the array: MCC_resWest = [500,500,500] first element of the array is ammo second is supply and last is fuel as in [ammo,supply,fuel].

Supported arrays: MCC_resWest, MCC_resEast, MCC_resGUER.

So far the only ways to increase resources is by mission maker changing the arrays or by capturing supply/ammo/fuel crates and carrying them back for a refund at the start location.

Supply crates classes:

mod version: ammo - "MCC_crateAmmo" ; supply - "MCC_crateSupply" ; fuel - "MCC_crateFuel"

mission version: ammo - "Box_NATO_AmmoVeh_F" ; supply - "Land_PaperBox_closed_F" ; fuel - "Land_WaterBarrel_F"

- Supply trucks - Classes:"B_Truck_01_transport_F","I_Truck_01_transport_F","O_Truck_01_transport_F" this trucks will server as support vehicle while the driver of the truck is less then

50 meters away from it's side start location (flag) he can withdraw resources as crates and deliver them to were they needed.

NEW: Rally point (Mod version only)

- Added: Rally points or respawn tents - objects in the MCC mod version (under launchers) or unlockable for officers at level 5 by default can be changed by the server.

Rally points are spawn points for units from the same group as the player who assembled it and can be used when there are no enemies around 100 meters from the rally point.

The rally point will disappear when the leader of the group spawn on it.

There should be at least one more player by the officer to deploy the rally point.

NEW: Modules (Mod version only)

- Added: Restricted zones module: [[_logic, [east,west,resistance,civilian], _time, _insideTheZone, _airOnly , _delete], "MCC_fnc_createRestrictedZones", false, false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

- Added: (ILS) Instrument Landing System Module - place it on any airport or runway and fixed wing's pilots will have ILS to any runway(based on ILS pro script from MCC2 by TiGGa).

GAIA

- Added: CIV side added to GAIA control

- Added: Delayed spawning. The spawns can now be delayed until within caching distance.

- Added: Occupy script (wip)

Role Selection:

- Added: Allowed Weapons check - if a player pick a weapon out of his role as rifleman picking up a sniper rifle the player will suffer increased weapon sway.

- Added: Commander role. You can choose to be a commander for each side, or start a mutiny against your own side commander. Commander will have access to the MCC_console and MCC assets.

- Added: BIS tickets support to Role Selection. You can predefine tickets by changing this variables: MCC_ticketsWest, MCC_ticketsEast, MCC_ticketsGUER or bu BIS module.

- Added: Notifications for leveling, unlocking new gear and weapons or gaining experience from role related actions such as: healing, taxing and leading,

- Added: Support default BIS respawn points - no need to change the respawn template - just leave it on BASE.

- Added: Revised respawn panel UI - added selectable animated icons for spawn points.

- Changed: FOB vehicles - added animation for the building FOB stage, added side flag and it is now requires 3 players in the vicinity of the FOB's building site for it to finish building (take about 3 minutes).

- Changed: In Role Selection while pressing "Switch Side" will only scroll between active sides that have start locations.

- Changed: In Role Selection an officer will regain control on his group after respawning.

- Changed: Officers will automatically get to be the leaders of their group.

MCC Console:

- Added: Artillery Dialog - you can issue fire missions to any AI or player from your side. MCC will calculate the indirect and direct fire solution (if available) and produce

a fire mission to the given player.

- Removed: MCC Console object - it is now available for the commander by default (commander is picked by voting)

- Changed: MCC Console is accessible to the sides' commanders only.

- Changed: Forward artillery in cannons in MCC Console reduced to 3 cannons and increased the delay between shots.

- Changed: MCC Console is defined by side, so there can be up to 3 commanders at the same time from opposing sides and they will all have separate resources.

- Changed: When adding assets to the MCC Console such as CAS, airdrops or artillery the assets will be added to the currently active side (from MCC faction combobox).

- Fixed: MCC Console had trouble firing guided missiles from UAV

Engine:

- Added: Delete selected groups by pressing delete button.

- Added: Mission settings variables:

- Delete player's dead bodies.

- Global Time Acceleration Factor

- GAIA AI use smoke

- GAIA AI use smoke frequency

- GAIA Caching distance

- GAIA unit controls

- GAIA AI artillery Delay

- Added: Quick waypoint issuing in the MCC commander console and MCC - hold ctrl + double clicking on the map.

- Added: New parameter for MCC to delete dead players body after respawn "MCC_deletePlayersBody" Boolean - by default false. - added to mission settings

- Changed: Zeus edit object dialog is now moveable.

- Changed: Teleport to team will teleport you to an empty seat in the vehicle the unit you have teleported too is in. If there are no empty seats then you'll not be teleported.

- Changed: Unit Management multi selection moved to BIS default multi-selection list box = better performance.

- Fixed: Convoy and motorized reinforcements needed some tweaks.

- Fixed: White map on mission wizard briefing screen.

- Fixed: Missing pictures in the combobox.

- Fixed: Vehicle spawned by MCC 3D editor teleport to their spawn position once a new player join in.

- Fixed: MCC couldn't read some groups' configs from addons.

- Fixed: Custom Cargo didn't show for all clients.

- Fixed: Height of objects/units isn't loaded correctly.

- Fixed: addUniforms changed to ForceUniforms so no more naked players.

- Fixed: Save to SQM file broken if no groups spawned.

- Fixed: Duplicating unit/vehicle if creating a unit/vehicle not in a zone and then creating a new zone.

- Improved: Custom Zeus edit dialog response time.

Mission Wizard:

- Changed: Mission Wizard process moved to the server side.

- Added: Objects created by the mission wizard will automatically cached or use delayed spawn to save CPU.

- Added: Mission Wizard mission: Secure HVT now requires to bring back the HVT to base alive (need MCC start location present).

- Added: Disable popup intro window or just the music option.

BIS Arsenal

- Added: BIS Arsenal button for mission makers.

- Added: BIS Arsenal preset for ammo box.

Modules:

- Reworked: Access module - added descriptions and combobox to fit arma 3 standards.

- Reworked: SF module - added descriptions and selection boxes to fit arma 3 standards, add the a selection box to define user key to open the helmet camera.

Edited by shay_gman

WOW LOVE IT !

but one qeustion how do i get the virtual arsenal on a chest ? can only do it in the mcc menu no where else ?

@Shay & Spirit - thanks for yr great work :yay::yay::yay:

Great update !!

- Fixed: MCC couldn't read some groups' configs from addons.

Sadly this is not working.

FSF Ennemies groups detected using VTS:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34099490958297717/1D572EDB4505A36AEA11AD2AF7CFFDC70911A633/

No group detected by MCC:

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34099490958303747/21769D78ECF75451BA89B7EE647FF4E4284DAC79/

Change log missed few lines (my error). This is also part of the release (video that i will make will explain):

- Added: CIV side added to GAIA control

- Added: Delayed spawning. The spawns can now be delayed until within caching distance.

- Added: Occupy script (wip)

Delayed spawning means that stuff will not be spawned until a player comes in caching range. Quite usefull if you are not always sure where the player goes. Shorter said: the spawning is delayed until a player comes within given range (caching range that can be set in settings -> top right button).

Current wip: Automatic load balancer between server, clients and hc (all automated)

Edited by spirit6

Still some bugs at my end here they are : 1 Still no zeus when i died 2 Loosing random uav connection 3 game freezes after quiting while saving :(

other people have these buggs too ?

Still some bugs at my end here they are : 1 Still no zeus when i died 2 Loosing random uav connection 3 game freezes after quiting while saving :(

other people have these buggs too ?

SP or MP? can you send/link me to the mission you are playing?

Again thank you for your great work MCC team!

I do know the potential of MCC combined with Zeus aswell.

However, I'm a bit frustrated cause I do not know and master all the secrets (nor the minimum playable knowledge) of the RESPAWN functionalities and the result is that I play alone only while I would like to invit my mates to join my personalized dynamic games using MCC.

Several questions regarding Respawn still remain so:

1) Does MCC need to create a descritption.ext before exporting the mission to multiplayer? with the well known parameter like for instance:

respawn = 3;

respawndelay = 5;

2) I used to place either from MCC Start Location: the Primary or the FOB spawn point on the map or place a Zeus module of respawn of my relevant Side. Besides, I can see the automatic Marker created accordingly on the map by using this features.

The problem is that I always respawn on the location where I've just died and cannot choose the respawn location setup nor at least the primary respawn point dedicated to my side.

Do you know why? Do I need to setup manually the marker with name like respawn_guerrila in addition to the automatic MCC or Zeus module?

3) Despite many attempts, I didn't succeed to use the role selection (while the squad feature works well). In MCC console when I click on the Enable Role button, the following message is displayed: iniDB isn't running.

4) I am currently using MCC R8 Mod, but would it be different using the MCC multi template?

5) Could you please provide me the different steps to make my multiplayer game works fine on different respawn locations setup using MCC and Zeus? Maybe small details prevent me from completly having fun because I can manage for everything else...

Thank you in advance for your help guys. Gloire à MCC!!! ;-)

Edited by xerxes1er

I have been experiencing a most annoying bug when using the MCC 3D editor. for some reason when I attempt to spawn in aircraft to populate an airfield or w.e. it makes my game crash to desktop. This has been a persistent issue throughout the past two updates attempt to recreate with C_17 aircraft activated

i have a mission with only a respawn script in it and a virtual vihecle spawner.

The uav bug is gone with deleting the f18 mod and the saving think it was a mesh of mods.

the only thing i have from the start of the mcc with zeus mix bug cant fix that.