shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Excellent progress guys ASE are looking forward to these changes, front paged on our community site :cool:

Until next release that should be incoming any time soon we present to you the new features from my end as Spirit is making a great video for the new AI things

So if you have pre-feedback it is time to share before the release:

UPDATE TO THE POLL:

Ctrl+Z -undo functionality for last action done (instead of last object placed.)

The ability to fully manipulate placed units and objects after initial placement in 3D Editor (ie. Rotate,Elevate,Delete etc.)

because Zeus' is clunky

Fix "delete at center screen" functionality (Currently deletes everywhere except the center of the screen)

Could someone please help me?

1) I tried to download the mP mission and the Mod version. Both RARs have a size of 35kB only. Plus I can't open them with WinRar whcih I just downloaded. Can someone please provide a link to a working archive for me? Would be very kind.

Thanks.

A general recommendation: Please upload compressed files with ZIP. All other formats need additional programs (that are not pre-installed with Windows) and the compression advantage is not important on these file sizes. Same goes for 7zip.

Could someone please help me?

1) I tried to download the mP mission and the Mod version. Both RARs have a size of 35kB only. Plus I can't open them with WinRar whcih I just downloaded. Can someone please provide a link to a working archive for me? Would be very kind.

Thanks.

A general recommendation: Please upload compressed files with ZIP. All other formats need additional programs (that are not pre-installed with Windows) and the compression advantage is not important on these file sizes. Same goes for 7zip.

Try using a PBO file opener like this, http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369 (that's providing you want to access the mission files from the .PBO file)

If it's a .RAR file use the free 7Zip http://www.7-zip.org/

I have just tried all the latest releases on the front page and managed to open all of them with the above no problems.

Many thanks for the very quick response.

But it seems, i am unable to describe the problem, so I try again.

I download the file, try to open the RAR and the RAR is broken. This is why I ask for a different link to download please. I now have installed WinRAR and 7ZIP but the result is the same. Anyone here could please provide a working link?

Image of error (unfortunately in German): https://www.dropbox.com/s/mt5i4o1sekx107i/Unbenannt.png?dl=0

Little low on response guys from our side, we expect to release this weekend so wont be to much on the forums till then. Cya on the flip side!

Trying to find if there is a way to have multiple users loin into MCC at the same time. Can't seem to get it to work. Also when I do not add a module anyone gets the option to use MCC. I only want specific roles to use MCC, and the admin.

I did only use it when I hosted the game on my computer and in the editor. Does it work different on a dedicated server?

Is there a way to get custom music in the mcc jukebox ?

Trying to find if there is a way to have multiple users loin into MCC at the same time. Can't seem to get it to work. Also when I do not add a module anyone gets the option to use MCC. I only want specific roles to use MCC, and the admin.

I did only use it when I hosted the game on my computer and in the editor. Does it work different on a dedicated server?

No MCC does not handle multiple users at the same time. The whole idea is sort of client-server based with one "super user" and that concept cannot be changed. Yes, anyone CAN access MCC if no module is setup. That said, ones somebody is in, nobody else can login (except for the server admin who cal always login and boot the person out who is logged into mcc).

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

It is "this"weekend :yay:

:coop: :936::936::at647:

Hope the release is for today... ;-)

Yea that only makes like... thousand of us?

Edited by 654wak654

MCC Sandbox is the only Mod i would ever spend money for ( like i did ) because its so massive important and powerfull. So who wonder about all the guys spamming this thread for

"Today? Update? Future Plans? Videos? Update? Today?"

Respect for the makers for beeing consistently in their politics for publicity.

I'd pay for everybody who's passionate and cares about the game, who is "one of us", ... but I can't :D.

Wait for the evening ladys, i suppose most good things started on evenings ^^

Good things start soon. I guess :D

How long does the weekend takes where you guys are at :)

How long does the weekend takes where you guys are at :)

looooooooong ...... have patience :banghead:

looooooooong ...... have patience :banghead:

I forgot my obstacle course Mud Masters was this weekend :) Anyway, on they keys tonight to forget about my muscle sourness :) !

1379476_589114687812001_207066400_n.jpg?oh=8a23a99ef37bb9d761e15e1fc1ba5e43&oe=54C9D19B&__gda__=1422824294_35095a322ca6fda09d97394c3d12a7e2

So.... is there a new eta on when the new version is done ?

Yep, same as always for all I-work-on-these-for-free-on-my-free-time modders : Soonâ„¢

Be patient and grateful! :)