shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

My only issue is, how would I be able to directly input the stuff into my mission? If I merge it, everything on the map doubles, if I move the stuff, the setpos will mess up. Is there a way to directly input the MCC stuff into the sqm of the mission I am currently working on.

I Have a probalom when i try to log in it tells me [bIS_fnc_MPexec] Function 'mcc_fnc_login' does not exist

what to do?

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to use the DOC generator in MCC?

I am assuming that you should be able to build a small base or check point or whatever, save it, then select it from the saved list and place it without having to rebuild it from scratch.

I've played around with it for a bit, but I just don't get how to use this feature.

Thanks.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how to use the DOC generator in MCC?

I am assuming that you should be able to build a small base or check point or whatever, save it, then select it from the saved list and place it without having to rebuild it from scratch.

I've played around with it for a bit, but I just don't get how to use this feature.

Thanks.

@Byrnze - goto shay's youtube channel you will find the answer there: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-8vo73VppldhGhtufAuBzg

I Have a probalom when i try to log in it tells me [bIS_fnc_MPexec] Function 'mcc_fnc_login' does not exist

what to do?

anyone help?

Is there a way to control the ac130 flight path or do you need to spawn it somewhere else to steer it ?

anyone help?

Buy the game.

Is there a way to control the ac130 flight path or do you need to spawn it somewhere else to steer it ?

It will just fly in circles until it will be moved. It is virtual (time to ask BIS for a cargo plane instead of go Karts).

:) sometimes when i go back to the ac130 i get a black screen instead of the camera of the ac130 is that a bug ?

:) sometimes when i go back to the ac130 i get a black screen instead of the camera of the ac130 is that a bug ?

I reported this a while ago, i am mot sure but i might to remember that this issue were fixed?

Getting Back to the Zeus Respawn Model.

Shay (or anyone else that can help),

I had asked about how to make it so when we set respawn points, tents, or respawn vehicles as Zeus (but in MCC) they actually work like they do in vanilla Zeus.

You has said something about looking at the "Respawn Template" [ https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Respawn ] It's all a little greek to me.

In looking at this. What "template" do they use in Vanilla Zeus, that MCC doesn't use?

Could this be something that's added to the "Mission Settings" pane? How hard would that be for you (I don't want to create a lot more work).

It'd just be nice to have those "rolling spawn points" give the players access to the GUI Elements that allows them to choose to spawn back at base or at the Rendezvous Point (set by the Game Master). A feature baked into Zeus, but under utilized in MCC. Also those Zeus respawn points can be set up to be on the ground or in the air (a function that works only some of the time in MCC).

Thank you for all your hard work. If I have to change this myself, I'll need a little hand holding.

I'm sure you've made some great changes recently, can we expect another release soon?

Adding Modules to the Editor?

I've run into a mod that's great quality (AGM) that requires us to "add a module to the map via the editor".

MCC doesn't want to open up via the "EDIT" button.

Is there another/better way I should go about this?

Is it possible to have 2 mission builders?

Every time one logs in, the other one is logged out :/

But we want to build together

please, i can not find box generator in new gui, can somebody direct me to that?

thnx

Getting Back to the Zeus Respawn Model.

Shay (or anyone else that can help),

I had asked about how to make it so when we set respawn points, tents, or respawn vehicles as Zeus (but in MCC) they actually work like they do in vanilla Zeus.

You has said something about looking at the "Respawn Template" [ https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Respawn ] It's all a little greek to me.

In looking at this. What "template" do they use in Vanilla Zeus, that MCC doesn't use?

Could this be something that's added to the "Mission Settings" pane? How hard would that be for you (I don't want to create a lot more work).

It'd just be nice to have those "rolling spawn points" give the players access to the GUI Elements that allows them to choose to spawn back at base or at the Rendezvous Point (set by the Game Master). A feature baked into Zeus, but under utilized in MCC. Also those Zeus respawn points can be set up to be on the ground or in the air (a function that works only some of the time in MCC).

Thank you for all your hard work. If I have to change this myself, I'll need a little hand holding.

I'm sure you've made some great changes recently, can we expect another release soon?

It will be pointless to add something that is already in the game, you just need to learn how to use the BIS respawn system.

Adding Modules to the Editor?

I've run into a mod that's great quality (AGM) that requires us to "add a module to the map via the editor".

MCC doesn't want to open up via the "EDIT" button.

Is there another/better way I should go about this?

Not sure what are you asking.

^^ it is like Highlander .... there can be only one (in control).

You guy won the internet.

Me and my mate have been using your mod for quite some time, awesome mod and thanks for making it by the way, but we've run into an issue.

When ever I want to spawn something from the "Helicopter" tab, it drops down into a black tab with nothing selectable, same with the motorcycle tab.

I've got other mods installed with "Play with Six", I've tried removing all my currently installed mods except MCC to no avail. Obi-Wan, you are my only hope. :P

Regards,

Barton.

EDIT1: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/571149430028196503/45276DA44E92032D147897C64914DB3CD4CE6E43/ (523 kB)

I searched the forum but how does one MOVE the ac130? It keeps circling in one place and I don't know how to remove it or relocate it. It's not in the manual either. I know it has been asked on the forum but could not find an answer. So anyone?

@Barton1991 - have been testing this a min ago I don't have this issue, here all run fine. What more Mods are y running ??

Hey shay is it possible to include mcc maps for Thirsk too ?

Love the face i can play the old arma 2 maps with out all the hasle of scripting were i know nothing of hope you can do it for Thirsk too.

pls update your ctab component ;)

Not sure i've understand what are you asking for here mate...

I searched the forum but how does one MOVE the ac130? It keeps circling in one place and I don't know how to remove it or relocate it. It's not in the manual either. I know it has been asked on the forum but could not find an answer. So anyone?

Yeah it is a virtual one, i'm still have hope that one day we are going to see some transport plane or women models, or motorcycles from BIS.

Hey shay is it possible to include mcc maps for Thirsk too ?

Love the face i can play the old arma 2 maps with out all the hasle of scripting were i know nothing of hope you can do it for Thirsk too.

MCC works on all maps - use the addon and create a template or just change the mission.sqm in exicting MCC mission to Thrisk island

Yeah it is a virtual one, i'm still have hope that one day we are going to see some transport plane or women models, or motorcycles from BIS.

Huh? That wasn't my question LOL. Once I have place it, how do I delete it or move it? I don't mind if it's 'virtual' LOL.

Edited by Gameboi