shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Hi shay how holland ? :)

With the new virtual armory in the game can you make the vas box in the editor go into virtual armory instead of the normal vas ?

you can place a trigger in the editor with ["Open",true] call BIS_fnc_arsenal; on the act section and set the trigger to activation radio alpha for example and now you have the virtual armory in your mission by entering through your radio

An update.

As you may heard we got some more important issues right now, but I'll try to release some update soon.

@rAMMY – I don't see any issue with markers not on dedicated or local.

@MadMalik – Confirmed, the delete all brush do delete fire source.

@ Incomitatum – You need to define in the mission file that you are using respawn template. Check it out here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Respawn

We fixed the locality of the cargo when setting custom cargo.

We made the Zeus MCC custom menu drag able.

We fixed the save to profile/clipboard not saving height.

We still didn't figure or were able to reproduce the vehicles teleporting back to the spawn location and I'm waiting for Spirit to return from his vacation.

I am able to log into the MCC with my account. The 3D editor works fine with me but when it says to open console do "alt + end" Nothing happened? I watched videos and a tab should pop up when I scroll but it isn't there and I even tried to switch the bottons to something different but still doesn't work. I am using the Mod in Singleplayer.

You need to have and equip the MCC Console if you are using the mod version or the UAV tablet if you are running the mission.

Hey shay,

I noticed your VAS is out of date. I noticed this after reading on the new update to VAS and it is now default to 15 slots but when I have MCC on it is overriding and forcing to 10. I also tried changing the amount for my server and people without VAS got my custom number but those with MCC had ten. I also found out how to save on dedi. On my mission I use a combination of Zeus placed modules and MCC. I have a slot where it is a Zeus/player slot. I can use MCC and Zeus and for those that do not have MCC. Can have Zeus. I was trying to save in that slot but when I switched to a normal slot and used MCC's Zeus then saved and that worked. Anyway thanks for a great mod!

I'll try to update VAS but it is really time consuming.

It seems that Forward Artillery Spotter stop to work after the first fire strike....or may be i did not understood how it works. I set a 2nd fire strike, i hear the standard message but it stops to the "splash over - splash out" message and no bombs fall from sky.

By the way, what does it mean when the cannon labels become orange colored ? Not anymore usable or whatever ?

You should have ammo and a good firing solution also when the cannon is orange it is reloading and cannot be used.

See more here:

I have a problem with a User Singleplayer mission "Whole Lotta Altis", this mission have a respawn script but everytime i get killed first time i respawn as another Character (for Example: start Mission-own PlayerID / after beeing killed: Kerry Smith) and i lost the ability to open MCC. Is there a command to enter again the MCC Console?

Yes use this:

mcc_actionInedx = player addaction ["<t color=""#99FF00"">--= MCC =--</t>", MCC_path + "mcc\dialogs\mcc_PopupMenu.sqf",[], 0,false, false, "teamSwitch","vehicle _target == vehicle _this"];
player setvariable ["MCC_allowed",true,true];

hi, in this new version of mcc wehere i the box generator to create the mcc console to use the ac-130?

It's under the cargo button either in the 3D editor or while editing an item in Zeus. (you need to pick an item that have cargo such as ammo box or vehicle)

I'm having some issues that are probably user error, but I'm hoping someone can help me identify what I'm doing wrong.

My goal is to run a roleplay dungeons and dragons-like campagin with some guys in my group. My initial thought was that I'd use Zeus to do this, but because I can't communicate with my group via Task Force Radio as Zeus, that option won't work.

MCC looks like the perfect option. It makes creating missions beautifully simple and still allows me to play as Zeus, but again I'm having a few issues.

1. I can't get Zeus respawns to work. Perhaps this is intended, I don't know, but I want to avoid the MCC role system completely which, as I understand it, is required to use MCC respawns. If it's possible to somehow setup MCC respawns without using the role system, that'd be just fine too.

2. My Zeus doesn't seem to have any resource points. I believe I read in this thread that one shouldn't set up Zeus modules in the editor before hand (and, indeed, doing so doesn't allow MCC units to be controlled by Zeus) - but I need full, unabridged access as Zeus from MCC.

Does anyone know how I can overcome these two problems? If I can just figure those things out, MCC is literally the perfect solution to my problem.

You need to define the respawn in the Description.ext file as mentioned here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Respawn

BTW you don't need to use the role system to have respawn just set a start location for the appropriate side from the "Start Location" menu in the right hand panel and player will repsawn there.

BTW2 there are no resources in Zeus because there is no limitation to MCC's Zeus so there is no need to give it resources.

Hi everyone.

So my problem is that when I spawn groups of AI with MCC, those are always camping and won't move even if they heard fire. I try all the different type of AI the result is the same.

Ideally i would like them to patrol the area where i make them spawn.

Most likely you didn't create a zone and spawned the units in the zone, there is a spawn option and there is an add to zone option. Also you can right click on any group icon from MCC and link it to a specific zone with a specific behavior.

In GAIA which is MCC master brain. The AI units acts according to the zone the linked to, their class and behavior. So a helicopter spawned linked to zone 1 with defensive behavior will respond to CAS or transport calls only from units inside his zone. While the same helicopter set on aggressive will give support to all the units from his side on the map.

is there anything significant about this line of text in the rpt -

17:54:29 "my_pv: MCC REGULAR - ["","",true,true,"","",1,"NOTHING","1","MOVE",[27054.3,23284.3,0],[204.357,111.686],111.686,"CIV",B Kingpin:1 (Cpl Latour) REMOTE,4,false,false,"Cpl Latour","DEFAULT",0,[0,0,0],0,0,0]"

because my server crashes like right after it. IDK what to think, i dont think its MCC but i could be wrong. I am using alot of mods from my unit but still scratching my head as to why mcc is always the last line before crash(tested numerous times).

Simple template with 2 zones populated with 15 rifle squads per zone on opposite ends of a town. after loading i move the zones into the town overlapping each other. everythings fine until the first shot or two goes off, then the server crashes. I mean 1-2 shot, always less than 10 secs after the start of a firefight.

So my question is, why would MCC be the last line before crashing(last 2 lines actually, prob both the zones). ideas, explanation of above code?

The rpt log only shows that a unit has spawned – no error there. I believe it got something to do with a mod missing or strain as it seems to be connected with fire fights.

i need help, after i download this mcc sandbox 4, i follow the instruction how to install this addon, but allways cannot LOG in, in editor and single player or campain mission? what i miss addon other? pliss give me solution....thank (i'm sory my english so bad) :(

I don't know and I can't reproduce this. AFAIK from you tube posts this only happens on non-legal copies of ArmA 3 or a non updated versions of ArmA.

Is there a way to ensure your mission objectives go where you want them? I hate when I set a mission to take place in a city and it puts both objectives in the same shed in a field. Also, is there a way to get objectives to spread over the whole map without having a high player count?

No, as it won't be much of a surprise but you can move them after spawn with Zeus just paint them all and drag them to a new location.

BTW I might add the option to select how far the objectives should be from one another without the dependency in the number of players. But keep in mind that sometimes when MCC don't find a better spot to spawn an objective he uses what he have.

Apologies if this has already been asked (TL : DR applies) - Is there a way to prevent the MCC zone markers showing on players maps? They clutter things up, obscure detail and give away things the missionmaker is trying to do in advance.

TIA

They don't show on other clients unless that client is the server. The markers shows on the server and mission maker only.

Or did I did something wrong? Please check.

I am trying to spawn an AC 130, When I spawn it it says i can access it from console however, when I hit my MCC console bind, nothing happens. Nothing pops up on my screen. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need a certain item in order to access this "MCC Console?

You need to have and equip the MCC Console if you are using the mod version or the UAV tablet if you are running the mission.

how can I turn off the "disable respawn"?I select that accidently but I cant turn it off

how can i turn off?

You can't. I will add an "Are you sure" dialog so you won't miss click it.

After a lot of investigation, trials and errors (mostly errors... :) ):

I found the MCC bug with unit definition.

I'll take the first cfgGroups of FSF Ennemies as an example.

Original version:

class CfgGroups {
class Indep {
name = "INDEP";

class AFR_INDEP_G {
		name = "EUP_AFR_G";
			class Infantry {
				name = "AFR_Guerilla";

class AFR_O_R_SQUAD {
				faction = "AFR_INDFOR_GUERILLEROS";
				name = "AFR Guerilla Squad";
				side = 2;

Working version:

class CfgGroups {
class Indep {
name = "INDEP";

class AFR_INDFOR_GUERILLEROS {
		name = "EUP_AFR_G";
			class Infantry {
				name = "AFR_Guerilla";

class AFR_O_R_SQUAD {
				faction = "AFR_INDFOR_GUERILLEROS";
				name = "AFR Guerilla Squad";
				side = 2;

Notice that the class after the class Indep had its name changed. In MCC (but not in VTS) it needs to be the faction name.

Solution 1: tell every unit addon creators to modify is config file to make it compatible with MCC.

Solution 2: make MCC more flexible on class architecture

FYI, same issue if the faction is not defined in the "squad" definition => working in VTS, not working in MCC.

Well I prefer the first solution where addon maker stay consist with their addon names. But I'll see what I can do about the 2nd.

Hi Shay/Spirit.

I've been having trouble with getting a unit pack to show up in MCC's Zeus.

The addon is definitely configured to zeus. When not using MCC, I can add it to zeus using the module. However, the script command addcuratoraddons doesn't appear to work. Since MCC already handles the zeus modules, this leaves me apparently unable to get the units into Zeus+MCC.

Any ideas?

You can use the addcuratoraddons the name of MCC's Zeus is MCC_curator.

Hi shay how holland ? :)

With the new virtual armory in the game can you make the vas box in the editor go into virtual armory instead of the normal vas ?

Holland?! It's been a while, and a dramatic change to come from there to a war here…. What new virtual armory?

This question might be bit stupid but is it possible to save mcc/zeus placed objects in a already existing mission template.

because everytime i tried it my editor chrashed on loading the .sqm .

Or do i need to change the placement number in the sqm afterwards manualy with (insert random text editor here) ?

What new virtual armory?

I think he means virtual arsenal that is a new added feature since the last update.

Well I prefer the first solution where addon maker stay consist with their addon names. But I'll see what I can do about the 2nd.

Thx !!

Most addon makers are not aware of this requirement as, as far as I know, it only causes issues with MCC.

EDIT: just to confirm, their group definitions are also working in the regular Arma editor. It's only MCC that can't handle them.

Edited by 1212PDMCDMPPM

They don't show on other clients unless that client is the server. The markers shows on the server and mission maker only.

Or did I did something wrong? Please check.

Ah, that might be it - the guy complaining about his cluttered view was the one running the server at the time. That hadn't occurred to me. Gracias

Thx !!

Most addon makers are not aware of this requirement as, as far as I know, it only causes issues with MCC.

EDIT: just to confirm, their group definitions are also working in the regular Arma editor. It's only MCC that can't handle them.

Yeah it because MCC is defined by the active faction while the editor groups read the factions without taking care what faction it is.

I mean every thing is preloaded while in MCC to save loading time it only reads the factions that have been choosed and not all the factions and units prior to the mission (hench the lag while switching faction).

Anyway it is fixed. I'll release an update soon.

BTW if Spoor on anyone else is playing MCC tonight with few other players I need a test ground for the upcomming version so send me a PM.

Edited by shay_gman

Oh srry yeah i ment virtual arsenal there is a script to make it avaible in missions maybe its fun if thats the new vas in mcc ? :)

Does anyone else lose the zeus ability if they die? I login to mcc, can press Y to open zeus, but if I die, I need to logout/login to still have zeus

Shay,

First off want to say, stellar work on this mod. I have been using it for quite some time as a MCC Controller in my past unit and has really upped the playing field. Over the past week or so I have noticed an issue in regards to the Save MCC (SQM).

For one, if I do not place a group down in MCC the Class Groups does not close out, requiring map makers to manually edit the SQM file. Typically not a problem when building a mission, but when actually being used to design the baseline of the map without units the SQM crashes when I merge the files.

Second, I have also noticed that Save MCC (SQM) also saves any current markers that are placed on the map via the editor. When I merge the files, it doubles the markers.

Here is a example of my Save MCC (SQM) copy

version=12;
class Mission
{
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 82263.8;
   class Intel   
   {             
       resistanceWest=1;
       resistanceEast=0;
       startWeather=0.3;
       startFog=0;
       startWind=0.3;
       startWindDir=43.4146;
       startRain=0;
       startLightnings=0.00296104;
       startWaves=0.1;
       startGust=0.21;
       forecastWeather=0.3;
       forecastWind=0.3;
       forecastWaves=0.1;
       rainForced=1;
       lightningsForced=1;
       wavesForced=1;
       windForced=1;
       year=2035;
       month=6;
       day=24;
       hour=12;
       minute=0;
       startFogDecay=0.0049333;
       forecastFogDecay=0.0049333;
   };           
   class Groups
   {
       items= 0;

Note the missing } to close out the class

class Vehicles
   {
       items= 1;
       class Item0
       {
            position[]={14800.4,0.000770569,16348};
            azimut=0.197043;
            id=0;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="Land_BagFence_Corner_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.00110435;
            init="";
       };
   };
    		 class Markers
    		     {            
    		         items=1;
                  	  class Item0
                  	  {           
                      	  position[]={14896.4,0,16452.3};
                      	  name="thismarker";
                      	  text="This marker was made in A3 Editor";
                      	  markerType="ICON";
                      	  type="mil_marker";
                      	  colorName="Default";
                      	  a=1;
                      	  b=1;
                      	  angle=0;
                  	  };
				};
};
class Intro {
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 82263.8;
   class Intel {}; 
};
class OutroWin {
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 82263.8;
   class Intel {}; 
};
class OutroLoose {
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 82263.8;
   class Intel {}; 
};

Note the marker added, although it's already part of the original editor file, therefore creating 2 markers when merging.

Edited by MjolnirAnSionnach

Oh srry yeah i ment virtual arsenal there is a script to make it avaible in missions maybe its fun if thats the new vas in mcc ? :)

Yes thanks, already added for the next release.

Does anyone else lose the zeus ability if they die? I login to mcc, can press Y to open zeus, but if I die, I need to logout/login to still have zeus

You just need to open MCC again no need to re-log.

Shay,

First off want to say, stellar work on this mod. I have been using it for quite some time as a MCC Controller in my past unit and has really upped the playing field. Over the past week or so I have noticed an issue in regards to the Save MCC (SQM).

For one, if I do not place a group down in MCC the Class Groups does not close out, requiring map makers to manually edit the SQM file. Typically not a problem when building a mission, but when actually being used to design the baseline of the map without units the SQM crashes when I merge the files.

Second, I have also noticed that Save MCC (SQM) also saves any current markers that are placed on the map via the editor. When I merge the files, it doubles the markers.

Here is a example of my Save MCC (SQM) copy

version=12;
class Mission
{
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 82263.8;
   class Intel   
   {             
       resistanceWest=1;
       resistanceEast=0;
       startWeather=0.3;
       startFog=0;
       startWind=0.3;
       startWindDir=43.4146;
       startRain=0;
       startLightnings=0.00296104;
       startWaves=0.1;
       startGust=0.21;
       forecastWeather=0.3;
       forecastWind=0.3;
       forecastWaves=0.1;
       rainForced=1;
       lightningsForced=1;
       wavesForced=1;
       windForced=1;
       year=2035;
       month=6;
       day=24;
       hour=12;
       minute=0;
       startFogDecay=0.0049333;
   };           
   class Groups
   {
       items= 0;

Note the missing } to close out the class

class Vehicles
   {
       items= 1;
       class Item0
       {
            position[]={14800.4,0.000770569,16348};
            azimut=0.197043;
            id=0;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="Land_BagFence_Corner_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.00110435;
            init="";
       };
   };
    		 class Markers
    		     {            
    		         items=1;
                  	  class Item0
                  	  {           
                      	  position[]={14896.4,0,16452.3};
                      	  name="thismarker";
                      	  text="This marker was made in A3 Editor";
                      	  markerType="ICON";
                      	  type="mil_marker";
                      	  colorName="Default";
                      	  a=1;
                      	  b=1;
                      	  angle=0;
                  	  };
				};
};
class Intro {
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 82263.8;
   class Intel {}; 
};
class OutroWin {
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 82263.8;
   class Intel {}; 
};
class OutroLoose {
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 82263.8;
   class Intel {}; 
};

Note the marker added, although it's already part of the original editor file, therefore creating 2 markers when merging.

Thanks for the great bug report i'll see it fixed for next release.

Regarding markers - I can't set variable to define marker as an MCC one. So it either save markers or do not save completely I believe that the best way will be to save only zone markers and I think that what i'll do.

Anyone else having Problems with Markers not getting placed with mcc_rc7?

any Help?

Edit:

Okay, I got this issue Because of the Respawn Tamplate from bis wich i use for my mission.

Following codes Cause my Issue:

allowFunctionsRecompile = 1;

allowFunctionsLog = 0;

with out this Everything works now, exept my Units spawning Random on 3 FOB's but thats not a big deal ...

anyway Keep up your great work.

Edited by rAMMY
Found my issue

Using Zeus Respawns

Thanks for trying to help Shay, but that's all pretty over my head. That is, what do I need to do different to allow for Zeuse to put down tents/spawn-points. That link just a bit confusing.

If anyone else knows what it's getting that, please chime in.

Sorry for the noob and most probably already answered question but how can I, via scripting (ie in the sqf) :

- create a zone via script (I was unable to understand it from a saved mission through MCC)

- give a unit to GAIA. Is it through this: init=";group this setVariable ['GAIA_ZONE_INTEND',['1','MOVE']];";

- create a zone that is a disk instead of a rectangle

Thx !

Sorry for the noob and most probably already answered question but how can I, via scripting (ie in the sqf) :

- create a zone via script (I was unable to understand it from a saved mission through MCC)

- give a unit to GAIA. Is it through this: init=";group this setVariable ['GAIA_ZONE_INTEND',['1','MOVE']];";

- create a zone that is a disk instead of a rectangle

Thx !

Well that is easy.

Create a marker in the editor give it a cutom name, for now let's just call it markerName.

put a group of AI and in the leader init line put this:

group this setVariable ["GAIA_ZONE_INTEND",["markerName","MOVE"']];

You might want to change the marker Alpha color so it won't show when players open the map with the command:

"markerName" setMarkerAlpha 0;

Most awesome tool ever created by mankind (right after the wooden stick to scratch your back)!

Question though! I'm using the Mod version and I'm trying to make players as editable objects for Zeus (to be able to link them with AI units) and I can't have it work.

I've tried Add Editable Object module... to no avail!

Also, I'm wondering why when I die and respawn, there's two MCC options in the action menu.

Thanks a million!

Is it possible to disable those blue waypoint lines when opening the MCC console? I tried it by adjusting Settings in the MCC Console with "show friendly wp" but that doesnt work. Any idea?

I can't mission.sqm anymore. I mean I can, but I can't load them. The game crashes and says something about "...Missing "}" " or something similar.

Very annoying because it means I cant use MCC plus Zeus anymore.

My SQM:

version=12;
class Mission
{
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 71962.4;
   class Intel   
   {             
       resistanceWest=1;
       resistanceEast=0;
       startWeather=0;
       startFog=0;
       startWind=0;
       startWindDir=0;
       startRain=0;
       startLightnings=0.00683775;
       startWaves=0.1;
       startGust=0;
       forecastWeather=0;
       forecastWind=0;
       forecastWaves=0.1;
       rainForced=1;
       lightningsForced=1;
       wavesForced=1;
       windForced=1;
       year=2013;
       month=5;
       day=15;
       hour=10;
       minute=17;
       startFogDecay=0.0049333;
   };           
   class Groups
   {
       items= 0;
   class Vehicles
   {
       items= 22;
       class Item0
       {
            position[]={28005.4,0.000540733,22315};
            azimut=357.128;
            id=0;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.000299931;
       };
       class Item1
       {
            position[]={28002.3,0.0157237,22314.8};
            azimut=357.784;
            id=1;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.0167127;
       };
       class Item2
       {
            position[]={27999.3,0.042748,22314.6};
            azimut=357.593;
            id=2;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.0417295;
       };
       class Item3
       {
            position[]={27996.1,0.00335264,22314.4};
            azimut=357.193;
            id=3;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.00331926;
       };
       class Item4
       {
            position[]={28005.8,0.00300288,22304.8};
            azimut=357.298;
            id=4;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.00296783;
       };
       class Item5
       {
            position[]={28002.7,-0.00284243,22304.6};
            azimut=357.62;
            id=5;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=-0.00288224;
       };
       class Item6
       {
            position[]={27999.7,0.000317097,22304.3};
            azimut=357.493;
            id=6;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.000203371;
       };
       class Item7
       {
            position[]={27996.6,-0.000464439,22304.1};
            azimut=357.106;
            id=7;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=-0.000555992;
       };
       class Item8
       {
            position[]={28007.5,0.0179954,22312.9};
            azimut=266.672;
            id=8;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.0172174;
       };
       class Item9
       {
            position[]={28007.7,-0.00298786,22309.7};
            azimut=266.759;
            id=9;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=-0.00301647;
       };
       class Item10
       {
            position[]={28008,-0.00307131,22306.6};
            azimut=266.509;
            id=10;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="RoadBarrier_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=-0.0030961;
       };
       class Item11
       {
            position[]={28004.3,0.014894,22301};
            azimut=0.0749172;
            id=11;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="Land_Cargo20_sand_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.0146809;
       };
       class Item12
       {
            position[]={28000.7,0.000846148,22302.6};
            azimut=359.915;
            id=12;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="Land_MetalBarrel_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.000851154;
       };
       class Item13
       {
            position[]={28000.6,0.000809908,22303.3};
            azimut=359.937;
            id=13;
            side= "EMPTY";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.000809669;
       };
       class Item14
       {
            position[]={28006.5,0.0125778,22303.2};
            azimut=0.00274585;
            id=14;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="Land_WaterTank_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.0125542;
       };
       class Item15
       {
            position[]={28003.2,0.0013268,22303.3};
            azimut=359.997;
            id=15;
            side= "EMPTY";
            vehicle="Land_WaterTank_F";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.0013268;
       };
       class Item16
       {
            position[]={28000.4,0.000633955,22300.3};
            azimut=0.0314387;
            id=16;
            side= "EMPTY";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.000633478;
       };
       class Item17
       {
            position[]={28000.5,0.000690222,22299.4};
            azimut=359.993;
            id=17;
            side= "EMPTY";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.00069356;
       };
       class Item18
       {
            position[]={27999.8,0.000725031,22299.8};
            azimut=359.993;
            id=18;
            side= "EMPTY";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.000728607;
       };
       class Item19
       {
            position[]={27998.7,0.00073576,22300.1};
            azimut=359.993;
            id=19;
            side= "EMPTY";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.000739336;
       };
       class Item20
       {
            position[]={27999,0.000737906,22299.5};
            azimut=359.953;
            id=20;
            side= "EMPTY";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.000741243;
       };
       class Item21
       {
            position[]={27999.7,0.00102425,22303.7};
            azimut=0.0222306;
            id=21;
            side= "EMPTY";
            skill=0.6;
            offsetY=0.00103974;
       };
   };
};
class Intro {
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 71962.4;
   class Intel {}; 
};
class OutroWin {
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 71962.4;
   class Intel {}; 
};
class OutroLoose {
   addOns[] = {}; 
   addOnsAuto[] = {}; 
   randomSeed = 71962.4;
   class Intel {}; 
};

What I can see in Poseidon is, that the "}" from the "class Mission {" is 'missing'. But it isn't. Its before "class Intro {"!

Help!!

It definitely is missing a };, the last one before Class Intro links to the { after CfgGroups.

The Problem is, when I try to put it in by myself (underneath the one for "class Groups"), the mission loads but is empty!

EDIT: Also, I don't get whats causing this problem. Again I just paste whate MCC puts in my Clipboard.

I tried to downgrad the recently updated CBA but that also don't work!

Edited by Moon_chilD

Back from holidays and on vehicle move to start investigation :)

For the people that claim vehicle teleports please support me by giving a full report. So far i have created the following:

MCC mission with empty vehicle.

- Moved vehicle.

- Moved vehicle and got out.

- Spawned enemy and got respawn on for them

- Put caching on for enemy.

All cases vehicle stays.

EDITOR created mission with empty vehicle

- Moved vehicle

- Got out of vehicle

- Spanwed enemy with respawn on

- Put caching on

Nothing happens.

I am unable to reproduce any vehicle spawingin/Teleporting to start location. Please let me know how you guys do that by a STEP by STEP with only MCC active please or i will be hard to support :( Might be in the pages back but i can't really find it. :)

Edited by spirit6

Good to hear...

Also: I laughed my ass off when I understood your Avatar xD (And I don't even know why)

Back from holidays and on vehicle move to start investigation :) .......... CUT ......

Welcome back spirit

Hello !

First I'd like to thank you for your work, MCC is a great tool.

I however have a question, I'm using MCC as an addon, I'd like to use it with VTS. Everything seems to work with VTS (Virtual Training Space by Letranger) as mission + MCC as addon, but is there a way to assign the MCC Console to a player ? Or is it determined when selecting roles ?

Thank you,

El Tyranos