shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Hi!

MCC is the best addons what I ever have.

but MCC still got a teleport problem.

If i spawn a car and while we using it, suddenly its teleport back to its first spawn place

not just a car, all vehicles teleport at the same time to its first spawn place.

Are you using the caching system? Meaning, are any groups spawned cached? Reason i ask is that only the caching system remembers (as far as i know) it's original position. Do you have the same issue when using only MCC? Should be simple to test, but can save us a ton of time ;)

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Great news. Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. It's there nothing that beer cannot do?

Kremator, it is about time you join us for one :)

Are you using the caching system? Meaning, are any groups spawned cached? Reason i ask is that only the caching system remembers (as far as i know) it's original position. Do you have the same issue when using only MCC? Should be simple to test, but can save us a ton of time ;)

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

yeah! Only with MCC.

and I still dont know what is Cache system.

if its make ur works better, yeah I use dedicated server for our clan.

Gimme a shout next time you are in Cambridge!

Shay or spirit,

I have found an issue between MCC(mod version) and spunfins ai spawn script.

More specifically,one of his scripts which calls a helo in full of units which paradrop to the player or on an object or marker wont work with MCC.

In his script the helo comes from off map,flies to designated position,and drops infantry ai into the field.

With MCC mod version,the helo comes in,but the ai dont eject.Infact,using mcc to make the chopper land,i could see that there were actually no passengers in the cargo at all.

Is this something you could look into?Why would mcc be causing this?

Also on a related note,the MCC paradrop wont work correctly with spunfins script in the same mission.

result= Player as leader of AI squad ejects from helo,while ai team mates remain in cargo.

The way i got around it is to simply not be in the group,that way the ai eject as does the player and i join group as leader after.

I already posted on spunfins page,hope one of you guys could unravel the conflict.

Many thanks

@Spirit - Shay .. exciting :cool:

Hey I have been using the MCC for Arma 3 lately and I have been having issues. I can't do the MCC Console nor can use the 3D editor? Is there a fix for that?

Upon successful detonation of an IED, of explosion type: Disabling, the fire/smoke will stay persistent even through vehicle deletion. Is there any way to remove the fire/smoke effect after the IED has gone off?

Edited by MadMalik

Is it possible to use GAIA as a standalone script without using mcc?

Hi, is it possible for 2 people to use the 3D editor at the same time? Seems to only work when 1 person is logged in to MCC.

Hey thanks for the recent update! It seems to be working correctly now, no lag in 3D Editor. I do however have another problem that is bugging me. I make all my missions with MCC & Zeus, like building FOB's etc. I can build them fine when I am on my own hosted server but I seem to have a problem when on a dedicated server. I am trying to build a base with another player but when I go to press "save all" it says nothing and drops my frames to 10 FPS. I also try the save clipboard option and same deal, nothing gets saved. It only happens on a dedicated server and I am wondering if there is a fix for that or just not possible to do. I know that going from client Arma 3 to server Arma 3 is different in some cases so that might be where the problem is happening.

Here is a pastebin of the server .rpt of a bunch of errors after pressing save http://pastebin.com/NFGrSjyy

Hi!

MCC is the best addons what I ever have.

but MCC still got a teleport problem.

If i spawn a car and while we using it, suddenly its teleport back to its first spawn place

not just a car, all vehicles teleport at the same time to its first spawn place.

Hey, my unit and I have this same problem. Can you post a list of other mods than MCC that you use? Maybe it's a different mod that we both have that's causing this issue.

Hey Shay I'am having trouble with trying to get Zeus to work with Vanilla ARMA 3 especially in the campaign (as my friend has asked me) as units won't show up and if possible is there a way to remove VAS from MCC?

Though keep up the good work and hoping to see more potential with MCC soon. :)

The good news are i'm home again.

The bad news are that I will address all your problems after I get some sleep and clear my head from all of Amsterdam's purple haze and Belgium's beers fumes.

So good night for now :butbut:

PS spirit the teleporting vehicles thing might be related to re-spawning units somehow?

The good news are i'm home again.

The bad news are that I will address all your problems after I get some sleep and clear my head from all of Amsterdam's purple haze and Belgium's beers fumes.

So good night for now :butbut:

PS spirit the teleporting vehicles thing might be related to re-spawning units somehow?

Thank you shay

We also have some problems too. First: When we spawn a HUMVEE at the start and someone joins mid game the humvee teleport back to where it got spawned fisrt. This far only the humvees had this bug.

Second: We cannot save stuff that we placed with the 3d editor and then load it back up.

Here's the mission if someone wants to look into t: http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/20075834/file.html

Shay i want to update my last post regarding spiunfins ai paradrop script not working with MCC.

t just dawned on me that there are alot of issues i have lately with HELOs,that do not occur when is unninstall MCC.

The first report i just mentioned is definetly related,but i also have an issue where i cannot zoom while inside a helo.Is it possible its also related to mcc?its not always,just sometimes,kind of like the ai paradrop.

Also in mcc,the paradrop for player causes the ai in group of player to not disembark,and the the supply drop(ammo) still dosent work.

All these issues are helo related,and iv narrowed it down(but not specifically)to MCC.

Hope that info is of some use to you.

Thanks

Hi, is there a way to disable the VAS in the module version of MCC as it is overwriting my missions VAS.

Kind regards

ISSUES WITH MCC

Lastly, are you not putting the version number of MCC anywhere on the console anymore? Used to be I could glance there to make SURE I had the latest version. I don't see it anywhere anymore.

=====

Please make the CARGO pane on Vehicles dragable, as when I look at it, more than half is off my screen and I cannot edit the contents.

Edited by Incomitatum

@Incomitatum - Supply drops works very fine, think you forget to add the drop to yr current airdrop then call

Edited by Spoor

Spoor. On the point of these Supply Drops: you are right, and I am an idiot. Thank you for clearing that up.

Lately im been noticing some buggs at my end the helicopters dont land on the spots i order them too. and the supply drops are dropped far from where i orderd them :(

Anyone know why this is.

And shai have fun in the Netherlands best country ever :) (ps yeah i live there)

Spoor. On the point of these Supply Drops: you are right, and I am an idiot. Thank you for clearing that up.

@Incomitatum - I made the same mistake longggg ago :-) have fun

Suggestion:

Height adjustment of objects and maybe rotation, but that's a cheeky one.

Keep up good work.

hi

First off all this is awesome

now would please someone explain to me how do i set a the task state to succeeded after the pow is secured, same with pickable objects.

like the mission wizard does???

i'm trying to find something about it......................NOTHING...........................PLEASE HELP MEEEE

and yes i know i could change the task state manually by opening up mcc, it just doesn't feel right.

Edited by hossus

More Issues

This one is repeatable.

Go into a fresh map (set a Start Point with MCC or not it does not matter). Then place multiple Respawn points with Zeus. From here on, you will NOT get the option to pick WHERE you spawn. If the start point is not set via MCC you start in the water or the airfield. If it is, you ONLY start where it is set.