shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

I don't have much time as I got to catch a plane to Holland in a bit.

So here is a quick update.

I didn't had the time to make a video but it's awesome that you can save Mission Generator's missions to SQM and play them later (you should have the mod of course) so now Jester can publish is Spec-op missions as a file in his youTube channel ;)

I've also added some briefings for each mission with a marker link to it so you can make a campaign and save it to SQM. check out the demo mission i've made:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4sq5gv0w7p7whc/2.altis.pbo

In need some more love and tender like adding a init.sqf that turns all the MCC markers to alpha so they will be invisable for players and add some more player's slots and reveive and some vehicles but you can see where it is going.

So here is the changelog and Amsterdam here I come ;)

PS. somebody please notify Foxhound for Armaholic :yay:

Change log r7:

- Fixed: AI loaded from profile always facing north.

- Fixed: Cargo menu in Zeus glitched when monitor ratio is 5:4.

- Fixed: Missing Role Selection button.

- Tweaked: MCC UI and 3D to icrease performance.

- Added: Object oriented save for MCC's briefings so you can load them when saving to SQM.

- Added: Mission Generator briefings will be added to map's briefings and will be saved.

FYI You can now generate a campaign by making seperate mission generator's missions each will have it own breifings and markers and you can save

it all to SQM.

Download Link - MP Mission version - Stratis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vk1makz2q2vnfpn/mcc_sandbox.Stratis.pbo

Download Link - MP Mission version - Altis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d25xly1ln63dgd6/mcc_sandbox.altis.pbo

Download Link - MP/SP Mod version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbpinx8knu5fw42/%40mcc_sandbox.rar

Download Link - Template mission:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/436ndcbiepq820u/sample%20missions.rar

The SF is if you are using the SF module (giving you the helmet camera). You should place the module and sync it to units.

And yeah I forgot the Enable Roles out. i'll be fixing it soon.

Finally learned how to sync units with modules, silly me ;) Anyway, yeah, SF ALSO makes me stuck for minutes away =P It is strange that not even ESC helps with this stuck, I have to either wait for random long time periods or alt+F4 and never ever play that doomed mission =(

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=278323053

BTW< I´ve just updated my MCC to the latest version (29 june edition) and the problem persists =/

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

- Fixed: AI loaded from profile always facing north.

- Fixed: Cargo menu in Zeus glitched when monitor ratio is 5:4.

- Fixed: Missing Role Selection button.

- Tweaked: MCC UI and 3D to icrease performance.

- Added: Object oriented save for MCC's briefings so you can load them when saving to SQM.

- Added: Mission Generator briefings will be added to map's briefings and will be saved.

FYI You can now generate a campaign by making seperate mission generator's missions each will have it own breifings and markers and you can save

it all to SQM.

Download Link - MP Mission version - Stratis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vk1makz2q2vnfpn/mcc_sandbox.Stratis.pbo

Download Link - MP Mission version - Altis:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d25xly1ln63dgd6/mcc_sandbox.altis.pbo

Download Link - MP/SP Mod version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cbpinx8knu5fw42/%40mcc_sandbox.rar

Download Link - Template mission:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/436ndcbiepq820u/sample%20missions.rar

Thank you i know i will be testing this on a dedicated server, will let you know if there is any issues

Finally i can open the console!!! thank you, but ive got a problem, pfffff!!......Can log in, but when the console shows up, all the menus are opened(convoy, spawn gropu, etc etc) and i cant close those menus, and i cant even spawn anything cuz there is no units or groups or any option available to spawn what can i do? THAN YOU FOR YOUR HELP.....I will make a donation son :)

@shay_gman

I'm trying to use MCC in the COOP Mission Patrol Ops. When I call in a supply drop, the chopper spawns and starts moving towards the drop. But then it sees NATO anti-air on radar and starts diverting and then stops in mid-air on the spot. I hijacked the chopper pilot and the radar shows NATO units as enemy, so I'm assuming AI is taking over.

What can I do to fix this? Is it because of the chopper that's being used to do the supply drop, if so how can I change it? Can I make this dude careless and just ignore threats (my life is more important than his)?

thanks shay, im going to try with the r7 update, maybe it was the download file thats bugging, posting status soon

With what i use mcc for and testing R7 works fine.

Just a question for everyone tho, have any of you seen this happen in mcc?

MCC4 R5

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/432658543436490213/DAF72121962446A35C844BED87C433B0EEC5787C/ (441 kB)

MCC4 R7

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/432658543436477531/412DBEFA28A16EC091854DB070C9E2A851B9FD59/ (427 kB)

Hi, I'm trying to use MCC to set up a little bit of a continuous battlefield, in which units spawn after a random delay in one zone and then make their way over to another zone to join the fighting. I've tried doing this with triggers but you can't add a unit to a different GAIA zone in this way. I've also tried using the save/load functionality but this only saves the state of units on the field, not spawning.

Does anyone have any tips on a hopefully not too script-intensive way I might better go about this? Cheers.

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

hi i found a few bugs in rc 7, at least i think they are bugs

i cant place markers anymore via MCC.

ALT+LC is now again the 3d mcc editor instad of the Zeus Editor (bug ?)

Cargo menu in Zeus glitch when monitor ratio is 16:9.

Keep up your great Work.

hi guys

why can't i see the mcc in action menu in mp missions?

I've hosted a mission and i play alone(i mean i'm not cheating)

but the problem is that i can't see it when i'm playing mp missions but it's ok in sp missions!!

plz help!!

hi guys

why can't i see the mcc in action menu in mp missions?

I've hosted a mission and i play alone(i mean i'm not cheating)

but the problem is that i can't see it when i'm playing mp missions but it's ok in sp missions!!

plz help!!

Are you on dedicated server? If so then respawn and you should have the action menu.

@shay_gman

The convoy system seems a little bugged. If I spawn a convoy, then reset I get stuck in the convoy placement mode. If i then try to do another action like spawn units, it still thinks I'm placing convoy waypoints.

Hi shay_gman

"- Added: Change object name, Init line and MCC's init presets are now availabe in Zeus when editing a unit. "

why can't change object name or init line using the r7 version and Zeus GUI?

Great work!

How can i remove the basic revive script that's in MCC? I've been searching for it, but i just cannot find it.

Edit:

Foundt it: InitPlayerLocal.sqf

Edited by Sitrepo

Hi, well all I can say is WOW!! I have spent the last 4 days going through ALL 222 pages of posts, some of which will turn out to be very useful. This mod is just unbelievable, I have spent all of about 30 minutes inside MCC but the last 4+ days reading all about it. I cant wait to get my teeth into this baby. I did cut and paste a lot of posts I though would be relevant into a .doc but some I missed and now need your help. I have started and placed some units - around stratis airport. I started with basic map i started in editor with some troops on cycle way points, nothing too exciting. I have opened with MCC and added a lot of vehicles both empty and populated. I saved all to SQM, went back into the editor to see if everything was still there and it was just as I had made it in MCC. Now I have come back to MCC and for some reason all units are fine, I can select and edit, but I cant select any of the vehicles I placed both empty one and manned ones. I can select them via MCC and give basic way points but I cannot select them in Zeus or anything like that. Any ideas what i am doing. I am using the mod version on my own map so not a template one.

Also can anyone recommend a good revive to use on my map. Apart from not being able to select my vehicles everything else seem to be running really well.

Oh, also Shay and Spirit a donation coming your way. I really appreciate this mod and your ongoing and very quick support for it. I hope my financial contribution helps. Regards.

@-lordsoth- I'm pretty sure that's a problem with zeus, as i remember spawning unit in the editor then using zeus and they were uneditable.

Hi there, I've started using this tool recently for have some fun with some mates during spare time.

One question: mcc needs to be launcher for everyone playing the mission? Or just only the one that will create mission on the fly? Because I've already use this some times without make other ppl download and launch this and works without problems but recently I've found some problem with mcc console that show an error when I use it for missing config

Hi there, I've started using this tool recently for have some fun with some mates during spare time.

One question: mcc needs to be launcher for everyone playing the mission? Or just only the one that will create mission on the fly? Because I've already use this some times without make other ppl download and launch this and works without problems but recently I've found some problem with mcc console that show an error when I use it for missing config

If you are using the mission version of MCC, only the server needs it (because the map is automatically downloaded by all players).

If you are using the mod version of MCC, everyone should be running it otherwise there will be unexpected results. Some things may still work (e.g. commands run on server or mcc-equipped clients that are global in effect), but there are no guarantees.

Ey guys. Just to let you know Shay is in Holland where we had a small beer last tuesday and I will be leaving to France for 3 weeks. Shay is back in about a week. So as summer kicks in it will get a little quiet, but we had some good talks during the beers. There will be a lot of fun stuff entering MCC after the break, stay tuned!

Shay I think I found a bug or limitation when using Zeus instead of the 3d editor.

When adding item in the inventory of vehicles these are only visible to me and not to other players in game.

That is something that happen with "vanilla Zeus" too when I added objects these are not seeing but the rest of the clients.

I'm using the mission version of MCC and not the mod.

Regards.

Edited by theNaCH
adding info

Ey guys. Just to let you know Shay is in Holland where we had a small beer last tuesday and I will be leaving to France for 3 weeks. Shay is back in about a week. So as summer kicks in it will get a little quiet, but we had some good talks during the beers. There will be a lot of fun stuff entering MCC after the break, stay tuned!

Great news. Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. It's there nothing that beer cannot do?

Hi!

MCC is the best addons what I ever have.

but MCC still got a teleport problem.

If i spawn a car and while we using it, suddenly its teleport back to its first spawn place

not just a car, all vehicles teleport at the same time to its first spawn place.