shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Dear all,

I'm writing here because I can find many MCC fans, so I hope to find someone that will help me.

I'm playing Arma in a realism clan and after we introduced MCC as one of our daily mod, we have many problems with revive scripts.

We tested the "A3 Wounding system" (provided with the mission version of MCC but also as a standalone script), the Farooq one, BTC Revive and the XMedSys.

XmedSys is too much complex for our gameplay, the others are perfect but with all of them we have the same problem: sometimes we die instantly with any countdown and without any other actions possible.

What we need is a revive script with this "simple" actions:

- revive

- drag&carry

Aside the mentioned scripts, are there someone that know and use a revive script together MCC successfully to mention me?

If not, are there someone that play in a clan and don't have any problem with MCC and the mentioned revie scripts?

THanks in advance and sorry for the OT.

Try using chessmasters mods, he has a wounding one and a pretty nice zeus enhancement mod.

Hey Shay_gman, for quite some time (ever since you´ve added role selections/roleplay/persistency module) I´m getting stuck on the MCC engineer load screen everytime I play as engineer, sometimes for minutes, sometimes almost half an hour =(

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276570578

what´s causing it? I haven´t inidb activated, cus I don´t use your roleplay module, could the lack of inidb be the cause of this pesky issue?

Thanks for the attention =)

I hope I don't appear to be lazy but reading through 218 pages is a bit daunting. I recently discovered MCC and when I try to call in CAS I do not have a plane listed in the dropdown box.

Thanks for helping

Solution

I thought I would download an aircraft thinking that it might show up. Sure enough it did but I'm confused as to why the default planes didn't show up until I downloaded the addon. Coincindence? Anyway, it all works ok now.

Edited by chik
found solution

Has anybody else got the bug where if you go in and out of the 3d editor a few times your screen goes black and you are unable to do anything?

Hey shay! I've had an issue with the new mcc r6 mod version. When I open the mcc menu in-game, my frames go down from about 35-40 to 10-15. I've never had this issue before until installing this new version, and I'm wondering if it's something on my end only, or if other people have had this issue as well. It's still persistent when I open the 3d editor, but Zeus and everything else is smooth. When I close the mcc menu, the lag immediately disappears :/ Thank you for your hard work!

Hey shay! I've had an issue with the new mcc r6 mod version. When I open the mcc menu in-game, my frames go down from about 35-40 to 10-15. I've never had this issue before until installing this new version, and I'm wondering if it's something on my end only, or if other people have had this issue as well. It's still persistent when I open the 3d editor, but Zeus and everything else is smooth. When I close the mcc menu, the lag immediately disappears :/ Thank you for your hard work!

I also have been having some performance issues lately with MCC. For example, on my dedicated server, when my FPS is 60 and the server FPS is 40, when I open up MCC my FPS drops to the server FPS. It's the same if my FPS is 30 and the server FPS is 15 or 10 (AI heavy mission), my FPS drops to the server FPS when I use MCC. This issue is somewhat apparent offline too with the issue that Southpaw is describing.

Has anybody else got the bug where if you go in and out of the 3d editor a few times your screen goes black and you are unable to do anything?

Yes, this has been happening to me lately too.

I am also having an issue with hijacking AI units. Whenever I hijack a unit and try to go back to my player, it says that the previous entity doesn't exist anymore or isn't alive. This is simply not true when I am in a hijacked AI and I am looking at my player. Additionally, when you hijacked an AI unit, whenever you move the AI unit, your player moves too. This is a huge problem.

Yes, this has been happening to me lately too.

Good im not the only one... also noticed on my dedicated server that i dont get a server side fps count. I know than in version r5 of mcc i did have a server fps count.

Also just want to say thanks to Shay for making this mod :)

thanks for the quick reply :) i play mostly on the editor locally and typically mess around on the EDITOR ONLY. no export to sp or anything else.

[ BIS_fnc_MPexec Function 'mcc_fnc_login' does not exist. ]

even when i put in the access module it is still showing. hoping for a fix :)

Ok i'll try to recrate it using the mod version on the editor. Please try to open a local host and edit a mission there and tell me if you still don't get MCC. I believe it something to do with single player.

I've got a small problem, not sure what I'm doing wrong...

I have a map with some units pre-placed. I'm using Zeus to create a vehicle (after logging in to MCC) but when I edit the vehicle (Zamak Transport) I don't get the MCC Edit dialog, I get the default Zeus edit dialog. I'm trying this in Preview mode from the SP editor.

I'm running CBA_A3 RC1, MCC v4 R6, A3 Map Pack (the map I'm using is Takistan) and ShackTac Hud.

Most likely you have set a new Zeus model MCC use his own Zeus and there is no need to put any Zeus module on the editor as MCC take care of that.

;2717703']Hey Shay_gman' date=' for quite some time (ever since you´ve added role selections/roleplay/persistency module) I´m getting stuck on the MCC engineer load screen everytime I play as engineer, sometimes for minutes, sometimes almost half an hour =(

[url']http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=276570578[/url]

what´s causing it? I haven´t inidb activated, cus I don´t use your roleplay module, could the lack of inidb be the cause of this pesky issue?

Thanks for the attention =)

I don't really know what causing it but it got nothing to do with role selection or inidbi. So don't worry about it. The message is just a plain BIS function to show a message once you have picked a unit that can disarm mines. I'll try to add an option to hide this messages from settings. Can you check while using the SF on the mod version templater... do you get the SF message? do you get stuck?

I hope I don't appear to be lazy but reading through 218 pages is a bit daunting. I recently discovered MCC and when I try to call in CAS I do not have a plane listed in the dropdown box.

Thanks for helping

Solution

I thought I would download an aircraft thinking that it might show up. Sure enough it did but I'm confused as to why the default planes didn't show up until I downloaded the addon. Coincindence? Anyway, it all works ok now.

MCC read the configs of the current selected faction so make sure you have picked the faction from the upper drop down menu.

Is it the MCC 3D or the new Zeus? where does it happens (MP/SP)? can you reproduce?

I'm working on a solution to reduce UI lags on the 3D editor and MCC interface it will be released soon.

Good im not the only one... also noticed on my dedicated server that i dont get a server side fps count. I know than in version r5 of mcc i did have a server fps count.

Also just want to say thanks to Shay for making this mod :)

AFAIK server FPS is working, i'll check it out.

Is it the MCC 3D or the new Zeus? where does it happens (MP/SP)? can you reproduce?

This is in Zeus, When ever i Alt+Left click to enter the 3d editor it takes me to the zeus. Upon doing this about 3 times is when it locks up and this is on a dedicated MP server.

Also would like to say that with a few people on the server too that they would have the same issue.

Edited by JustCarl

I use MOD MCC Sandbox, but does not work the MCC console, can someone help me?

The Console does not open, i use CTRL + END, nothing happens ..

Edited by Reluxstudio

I´ve got the same problema, cant login!!! im tired of trying........I can just see the MCC log but when i try to log a console appears =""Function fnc_mcc_login not found"

I don't really know what causing it but it got nothing to do with role selection or inidbi. So don't worry about it. The message is just a plain BIS function to show a message once you have picked a unit that can disarm mines. I'll try to add an option to hide this messages from settings. Can you check while using the SF on the mod version templater... do you get the SF message? do you get stuck?

I only get the Engeneer/EOD message, have never seen SF message, and by the way. I don´t have "Enable Role" button anymore, tesed in other UI sizes and the button simply isn´t there =(

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3244030610752247880/0A5E007FE5B5BA59A9C29A1B8D32F8468096AF66/

0A5E007FE5B5BA59A9C29A1B8D32F8468096AF66

Here is a quick video of the black screen bug that i mentioned.

Greetings, sir, thank You for assistance.

I don't do multiplayer, this happens in single player environment.

When in a mission, this happens.

In editor, it says:

[bIS_fnc_MPexec] Function 'mcc_fnc_login' does not exist

I even added iniDBI into the mod playlist.

Basically I fail to realize how this happened, one day there was a mod update for mcc via playwithsix, I did it, completed successfuly, then this happened.

Uninstalled the mod and deleted from disk, downloaded it again and installed, same thing.

I have the same problem! :S

First: THANKS! Thanks for sharing your great work on MCC Sandbox! It's awesome, especially the 3D editor.

Here's the issue I'm seeing. When I place an object via the 3D editor, if I don't leave it facing north, it will generally show up facing the proper direction in editor/SP mode, but on a dedi server, many objects just end up facing north. I've tried both using the save-to-profile method and save script and call script method. Both have the same problem.

I'm trying to experiment with the save to SQM method, and that seems better so far. Objects get the correct facing. A few seem to lose the proper Z value, though. And many of the infantry units are gone - not sure which are there (seems to be the ones placed the earliest).

Anyone else have suggestions on how to best get objects to face the proper direction?

Sorry if this has been asked before.

I recently updated from MCC v20, to the latest version.

How do I give the player the MCC Console? It isn't listed in the items section drop down menu. What am I missing here?

Thanks.

How do I give the player the MCC Console? It isn't listed in the items section drop down menu. What am I missing here?

Thanks.

Did you put the MCC module and sync whit the player?.....

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 AM ----------

Hey guys! i need your help....I installed the Sandbox whit the PW6 and i cant get the "Mission generator"...

*When i scroll the Center botton of the mouse i can see there is a "Mission generator" option but when i click on it i just get the "MCC LOG"....And when i try to login i got this message:" [ BIS_fnc_MPexec Function 'mcc_fnc_login' does not exist. ] " .......Can somebody please help im trying to fix it since yesterday im gonna die here!! :(

hi,

thnx for your great mod.

one bug i found: after i login and out to mcc panel i can't get in zeus mode! anyone else with this bug?

i use also the curator presets mod.

thnx again!

hi,

thnx for your great mod.

one bug i found: after i login and out to mcc panel i can't get in zeus mode! anyone else with this bug?

thnx again!

Have you tried without the curator preset mod?

hi carl,

not yet

---------- Post added at 07:00 ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 ----------

hi

tested with out the curator presets mod.

the bug has something to do with the logout function of mcc.

if i'm logged in mmc, zeus menu works. after log out, i loose the zeus menu.

hope this bug can be fixed!

in pevious version of mcc zeus works well!

thnx

Yeah zeus is having some issues with R6 of mcc. i have Issue with zeus atm. hope it gets sorted out soon. And good luck to Shey on bug fixing :)

Guys regarding the MCC_fnc_login missing issue.

No matter what I do I can recrate this bug on my end, SP or MP. I'm downloading the mod from PwS maybe something went wrong in the way but you'll need to give me more info as as far as I know that behavior is only when someone with MCC mod trying to access MCC on a server that doesn't run MCC.

Ok i've download the mod from Six open the editor (the SP one) pressed login and it is working.

If you are running the mod then the player who is trying to access the MCC Console should actually hold the MCC Console item in the GPS slot you can find it under items in the cargo preset or just spawn VAS.

If you are using the mod version the player should have a UAV terminal.

;2718361']I only get the Engeneer/EOD message' date=' have never seen SF message, and by the way. I don´t have "Enable Role" button anymore, tesed in other UI sizes and the button simply isn´t there =(

[/quote']

The SF is if you are using the SF module (giving you the helmet camera). You should place the module and sync it to units.

And yeah I forgot the Enable Roles out. i'll be fixing it soon.

Here is a quick video of the black screen bug that i mentioned.

Thanks I think I overcome it, i'll send a new release.

First: THANKS! Thanks for sharing your great work on MCC Sandbox! It's awesome, especially the 3D editor.

Here's the issue I'm seeing. When I place an object via the 3D editor, if I don't leave it facing north, it will generally show up facing the proper direction in editor/SP mode, but on a dedi server, many objects just end up facing north. I've tried both using the save-to-profile method and save script and call script method. Both have the same problem.

I'm trying to experiment with the save to SQM method, and that seems better so far. Objects get the correct facing. A few seem to lose the proper Z value, though. And many of the infantry units are gone - not sure which are there (seems to be the ones placed the earliest).

Anyone else have suggestions on how to best get objects to face the proper direction?

When the object facing north do you mean after loading or after placing?

Regarding SQM keep in mind that there is an option to save only the new objects/units to SQM or save all that can explain why units are gone.

Thanks.

If you are using the mission version you should give the player the UAV console.

hi,

thnx for your great mod.

thnx again!

Yeah that is the idea. If you logged out from as the mission maker you no longer have Zeus until you logged in again.

Edited by shay_gman

Shay,

I am talking about the objects/units facing north after Loading from Profile or Loading via .sqf (from code copied from MCC). As I said, a minority of objects are doing this, but 100% of infantry are doing it.

Right now i'm mostly frusrated with the BIS_fnc_MP not MCC_login... I don't know what to say other then reinstall MCC, I don't get the error and I can't think why this can happened in SP or MP or whatever the MCC_login is loaded after if (isServer) command so if you are in SP it should work and if you are in an editor it should work too and it does for me.

Shay,

I am talking about the objects/units facing north after Loading from Profile or Loading via .sqf (from code copied from MCC). As I said, a minority of objects are doing this, but 100% of infantry are doing it.

Gotch ok gonna fix it.

Right now i'm mostly frusrated with the BIS_fnc_MP not MCC_login... I don't know what to say other then reinstall MCC, I don't get the error and I can't think why this can happened in SP or MP or whatever the MCC_login is loaded after if (isServer) command so if you are in SP it should work and if you are in an editor it should work too and it does for me.

Gotch ok gonna fix it.

Dont know if its relevent,but im using an editor based spawn script.When ai spawn in for me they are also facing north,even when i manually set them otherwise.