shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Will try tonight! Thanks for the update! :D

Any chance of being able to set enemy AI-units ability to use smoke along with amount/chance if enabled in next release? ;D

shay parachutes are still quite buggy for me.Half the time they dont open.Ammo falls but,survives.Thats all thats important really.

Just a heads up incase that wasnt the idea.

Thanks for informing us about the newest version :cool:

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I have little problem..

6fefc7a77917t.jpg

My screen resolution is 1280 x12024

Edited by Arontir

Congratulations on the update!!! This is my most used utility and is a staple in every aspect of everything I do in Arma! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!! This tool is nothing less than amazing!!!!! No bugs found so far.

Could igi-load be incorporated into MCC the same way 'Lifter' has been assimilated??? That would be the icing on the cake for me!

Thanks Shay - Spirit for the update - downloading now

Thanks Shay, this makes many task so much easier for me.

anyway i have couple noob questions, i havent found any answers for these:

- Where i can find that preset settings init in mission version or in template?(english: in mission version where the init is?) (so i can change respawn and gear save options)

- how i use only zeus respawn style and points in mcc missions?

i have weird bug where my guy wake up after dying if i press esc in spectator mode(after dying)(its waking up same place where i died even if i have pushed the button "no respawn", but with the another set of gear).

what i trying to do is make stealth coop mission with zeus respawnpoints (cars or tents), but these bugs dont let me use any zeus respawns. (i like zeus respawns because they are easy, and i like zeus gear sets too(chosen presets))

im sorry about my poor english writing skills but i would be very grateful if someone is able to help me.

Will try tonight! Thanks for the update! :D

Any chance of being able to set enemy AI-units ability to use smoke along with amount/chance if enabled in next release? ;D

We'll see about that.

shay parachutes are still quite buggy for me.Half the time they dont open.Ammo falls but,survives.Thats all thats important really.

Just a heads up incase that wasnt the idea.

Is it just with ammobox?

I have little problem..

http://i047.radikal.ru/1406/0b/6fefc7a77917t.jpg

My screen resolution is 1280 x12024

I'll take a look and see what can I do.

Congratulations on the update!!! This is my most used utility and is a staple in every aspect of everything I do in Arma! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!! This tool is nothing less than amazing!!!!! No bugs found so far.

Could igi-load be incorporated into MCC the same way 'Lifter' has been assimilated??? That would be the icing on the cake for me!

That should be asked in the igi-load thread as MCC just spawns stuff so igi-load should learn how to handle with in game spawns or you can add it manually from the init line.

Thanks Shay, this makes many task so much easier for me.

anyway i have couple noob questions, i havent found any answers for these:

- Where i can find that preset settings init in mission version or in template?(english: in mission version where the init is?) (so i can change respawn and gear save options)

- how i use only zeus respawn style and points in mcc missions?

i have weird bug where my guy wake up after dying if i press esc in spectator mode(after dying)(its waking up same place where i died even if i have pushed the button "no respawn", but with the another set of gear).

what i trying to do is make stealth coop mission with zeus respawnpoints (cars or tents), but these bugs dont let me use any zeus respawns. (i like zeus respawns because they are easy, and i like zeus gear sets too(chosen presets))

im sorry about my poor english writing skills but i would be very grateful if someone is able to help me.

I didn't really understood what you are saying but let me tell you this. MCC doesn't handles respawns or gear scripts exc unless it told too (by enabling gear save in the settings or setting up a start location). There is a respawn script in the mission version but it is just a show case I always recommends using the mod version.

So my advice to you: use the mod version and make a mission template for yourseld with your play style.

We'll see about that.

Is it just with ammobox?

I'll take a look and see what can I do.

That should be asked in the igi-load thread as MCC just spawns stuff so igi-load should learn how to handle with in game spawns or you can add it manually from the init line.

I didn't really understood what you are saying but let me tell you this. MCC doesn't handles respawns or gear scripts exc unless it told too (by enabling gear save in the settings or setting up a start location). There is a respawn script in the mission version but it is just a show case I always recommends using the mod version.

So my advice to you: use the mod version and make a mission template for yourseld with your play style.

Yes shay,just the ammo box seems buggy.If it makes any difference,if i call multiple drops at once,at least one will drop with chute(usualy the 2nd on list).

Is there a way you can make mcc fog and zeus fog compatible. Because if you change the weather in mcc, then go change the fog in zeus it disappears all at once after a second. So it's either more customisable weather or more fog.

Hi guys! Congrats on the release!

Two questions/issues:

1. Have you increased the lower limit of the size zone? I tried to create small mission in one small compound (four houses) and every time I got the error "no mission center found, make a bigger zone".

2. You have replaced your 3D editor by Zeus editor and now it's impossible to spawn units from CAF_Aggressors - I know that probably something is wrong with CAF_A config, but perhaps it is a way to overcome that?

Hey guys, I've been enjoying your editor quite a lot lately. One thing I haven't been able to figure out though, is it possible to place and move Iron Front's trenches? They do not appear in the 3D editor placement menu, or Zeus's for that matter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

sorry for bothering your time Mr. shay, but i have this small problem upon activating the mcc login screen with a text saying this:

[ BIS_fnc_MPexec Function 'mcc_fnc_login' does not exist. ]

im not sure what seems to be the problem. i have put mcc as a mod in my arma 3 folder and activated it. i have cba. i can go into the login screen but cant continue on the GUI. i would like the expert opinion of you Mr. shay :) on this problem. from a fellow fan since mcc 3 ps. i play on the editor. any help?

2. You have replaced your 3D editor by Zeus editor and now it's impossible to spawn units from CAF_Aggressors - I know that probably something is wrong with CAF_A config, but perhaps it is a way to overcome that?

Similar question to this: how do we do things like drop items with attached scripts now(VAS box)?

Edit: Nevermind. I watched the video for once!

Edited by MacScottie

Is there a way you can make mcc fog and zeus fog compatible. Because if you change the weather in mcc, then go change the fog in zeus it disappears all at once after a second. So it's either more customisable weather or more fog.

You can set the fog from MCC weather system.

Two questions/issues:

1. Have you increased the lower limit of the size zone? I tried to create small mission in one small compound (four houses) and every time I got the error "no mission center found, make a bigger zone".

The 3D editor is still there in the left hand's buttons (The last one). So you can still use it.

Hey guys, I've been enjoying your editor quite a lot lately. One thing I haven't been able to figure out though, is it possible to place and move Iron Front's trenches? They do not appear in the 3D editor placement menu, or Zeus's for that matter. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is the Iron front for ArmA 3?

sorry for bothering your time Mr. shay, but i have this small problem upon activating the mcc login screen with a text saying this:

im not sure what seems to be the problem. i have put mcc as a mod in my arma 3 folder and activated it. i have cba. i can go into the login screen but cant continue on the GUI. i would like the expert opinion of you Mr. shay :) on this problem. from a fellow fan since mcc 3 ps. i play on the editor. any help?

This happens when the server isn't running the mod or maybe even in SP. Can you give more info to what and how are you playing? Do you open the editor on SP or MP? do you play local or on a server?

Similar question to this: how do we do things like drop items with attached scripts now(VAS box)?

Edit: Nevermind. I watched the video for once!

About time :)

The 3D editor is still there

I want to use the zeus fog though, as it's much more potent but i also want to use mcc's more in-depth weather. but mcc's fog overwrites zeus' fog and sometimes it causes all the fog to disappear continuously, and can only be fixed with a mission restart.

increasing the max fog in mcc to the max fog in zeus would fix it, as there would be no need to use zeus for weather as mcc would have great fog and more weather options.

HI mod keeps on getting better and better love it !!! But im trying to use mcc and agm mod but when i start the mcc template mission he spawns random friendies and enemies really would like to shut that off because i like to spawn everything myself in missions do you know how to fix this ? if its a mcc or agm problem or a combo of it.

Hi,

a quick question. Where is the ENABLE ROLEPLAY Button gone? Can´t find it since last Update

THX

You can set the fog from MCC weather system.

The 3D editor is still there in the left hand's buttons (The last one). So you can still use it.

Is the Iron front for ArmA 3?

This happens when the server isn't running the mod or maybe even in SP. Can you give more info to what and how are you playing? Do you open the editor on SP or MP? do you play local or on a server?

About time :)

The 3D editor is still there

thanks for the quick reply :) i play mostly on the editor locally and typically mess around on the EDITOR ONLY. no export to sp or anything else.

even when i put in the access module it is still showing. hoping for a fix :)

I've got a small problem, not sure what I'm doing wrong...

I have a map with some units pre-placed. I'm using Zeus to create a vehicle (after logging in to MCC) but when I edit the vehicle (Zamak Transport) I don't get the MCC Edit dialog, I get the default Zeus edit dialog. I'm trying this in Preview mode from the SP editor.

I'm running CBA_A3 RC1, MCC v4 R6, A3 Map Pack (the map I'm using is Takistan) and ShackTac Hud.

Dear all,

I'm writing here because I can find many MCC fans, so I hope to find someone that will help me.

I'm playing Arma in a realism clan and after we introduced MCC as one of our daily mod, we have many problems with revive scripts.

We tested the "A3 Wounding system" (provided with the mission version of MCC but also as a standalone script), the Farooq one, BTC Revive and the XMedSys.

XmedSys is too much complex for our gameplay, the others are perfect but with all of them we have the same problem: sometimes we die instantly with any countdown and without any other actions possible.

What we need is a revive script with this "simple" actions:

- revive

- drag&carry

Aside the mentioned scripts, are there someone that know and use a revive script together MCC successfully to mention me?

If not, are there someone that play in a clan and don't have any problem with MCC and the mentioned revie scripts?

THanks in advance and sorry for the OT.

hi.

first thank you for the great work!!

but i have a problem here.

I host a mp mission(LAN) and only one player (me) is in the game.when I first start the game the mcc will work only by using(ctrl+delete)

but when I save the game and resume later, it won't work .but it always works in editor and also I can find it in action menu!!!

I have CBA and the mod is enabled in the expansions.any help plz??