shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Ok, good to know. Hope Tonic approves :)

Agreed otherwise I'll have to create a modified version of MCC for personal use. 1 change rather than changing a bunch of missions.

And once again I will say that I've seen a number of missions with VAS built into them that run fine with MCC.

Hi guys. In the last mission our community did we needed MCC very often to debug some things. Thanks to you it all did well!

But it was extreme immersion-breaking to have all the "logout-login" and "mission maker is cheating" chat messages.

Seriously, how do we deactivate all this stuff? No messages at all. Nothing.

Please tell me.

Thank you =)

Is there a way to keep the things in an ammo box or vehicle while adding the new things in the box add cargo function in the 3D Editor?

I love MCC, but for some strange reason i cant request evacs or cas because the mcc wont recognize any helicopters, planes or any other vehicle.

Any ideas about what to do to let it work?

shay_gman, spirit6 or something else? Any feedback for my problems? :(

Btw. I dont use (ATM!) cache units because i also want some ai vs ai combat with only sometimes players near them.

On which maps we can use MCC in Arma 4, Is it also possible to use it on Clafghan, and is there a list availible for the maps?

Great MOD

You must have come back from the future. What is Arma4 like? ;)

Arma 4 is really good, complete 3d compatible and vehicle simulation is way better;)

No sorry, offcourse i mean arma3

Arma 4 is really good, complete 3d compatible and vehicle simulation is way better;)

No sorry, offcourse i mean arma3

Damn it! there is always hope!

-------------------------------------------

On topic:

If you are using mod version I used it with out any problem in any A3MP.

Spirit is typing you guys complete sun burnt and not sober. I am sure my answers make more sense at Sunday when I am back. I leave you all in the masters hand of shay;)

Getting the same issue on a dedicated server.

The ZEUS access key doesn't respond and if you try and access ZEUS via the MCC button it causes you to have a black screen that only logging can fix.

We run the following mods;

@cba_a3

@bcombat

@task_force_radio

@a3mp

@a3mp_ap

@caf_ag

@nato_russian_sf_weapons

@rh_pistol_a3

@rh_pdw_a3

@rh_m4_a3

@mas_usa_devg

@fallujah1_2

@mcc_sandbox_a3

@hlcmods_core

@hlcmods_ak

@asdg_jr

I have experienced this issue as well. I was using Zeus and MCC at the same time. I logged out temporarily and someone else logged in to call in some artillery. I then force-logged back in(I was hosting) and spawned some stuff with MCC. When I pressed the Zeus button though, I got the eye and "ping" of zeus instead of zeus coming up. So since I wanted to get into zeus, I went into the 3d editor in MCC and pressed the zeus button. That was when my screen went completely black.

I couldn't get out of the black screen. I tried hitting esc and having my friends shoot me and revive me. What I realized though is that by pressing buttons my character was still moving, so I used the mouse wheel and got back into MCC(MCC showed up fine, but my game screen was still black), logged out, logged back in, went back into the 3d editor, and when I tried to force zeus open by pressing the 3d editor zeus button, my game CTDd.

This was on Takistan using A3MP. The mods I share with NoHalfMeasures above are: CBA, TFAR, A3MP, NATO RUSSIAN SF Weapons, RH Pistols, MAS USA DEVGRU, MCC, and ASDG Joint Rails.

And as a final note, we'd really love it if you could find a way to add VAS back into MCC. The missions I run with my friends weren't having any conflicts with normal VAS and MCC VAS conflicting.

And as usual, keep up the amazing work Shay!

I have experienced this issue as well. I was using Zeus and MCC at the same time. I logged out temporarily and someone else logged in to call in some artillery. I then force-logged back in(I was hosting) and spawned some stuff with MCC. When I pressed the Zeus button though, I got the eye and "ping" of zeus instead of zeus coming up. So since I wanted to get into zeus, I went into the 3d editor in MCC and pressed the zeus button. That was when my screen went completely black.

I couldn't get out of the black screen. I tried hitting esc and having my friends shoot me and revive me. What I realized though is that by pressing buttons my character was still moving, so I used the mouse wheel and got back into MCC(MCC showed up fine, but my game screen was still black), logged out, logged back in, went back into the 3d editor, and when I tried to force zeus open by pressing the 3d editor zeus button, my game CTDd.

This was on Takistan using A3MP. The mods I share with NoHalfMeasures above are: CBA, TFAR, A3MP, NATO RUSSIAN SF Weapons, RH Pistols, MAS USA DEVGRU, MCC, and ASDG Joint Rails.

I have the same problem and behaviour, and I found that the new version of TFAR is causing the problem, at least in my experience.

If you are using the last version of TFAR 0.9 it creates conflict. I'm not sure if the conflict is caused by the key bindings or something else.

By default TFAR use "Y" as a key for transmit in an additional channel.

It happens to me also using standard Zeus or VTS is not exclusive to MCC.

I notice with this version which didnt happen with previous versions if i place a billboard for example and sink it into the ground a little... i go into editor on preview and its sunk into the ground... the moment it goes on the server it isnt sunk into the ground

Anyone else having this issue ?

If you are talking about loading from SQM it is fixed I'll release it soon.

Just spotted this while doing a missions debug

File mcc_sandbox_mod\mcc\dialogs\mcc_3dTasks.hpp, line 139: '/MCC3D_Dialog/controls/MCC_3dTasksControls/Controls/MCC_3dTasksCompletedCombo.idc': Missing ';' at the end of line

hey guys :)

SJ

Thanks

Ok, good to know. Hope Tonic approves :)

I think we found a solution to get VAS in. Wait for an update.

Bug? Placing backpacks from group "backpacks" with 3D editor result in the backpacks being placed somewhere nearby. Placing again and again puts them in some kind of grid. Also CTRL+X doesn't work.

I'll check it out.

Hi There,

is it possible to use trigger from MCC to add unit from zeus ?

thank you! :-)

Nope not ATM but you can add units from MCC.

Thanks Guys - restricted ID's works !!! :)

Happy doesn't cut it... and the autozeus implimentation is brilliant...

interested to know why Zeus doesn't see units that are already on the map ? is that a known bug/issue ?

SJ

Good to hear mate.

Bump also has the new version been released yet ?

Not yet mate.

Hi guys. In the last mission our community did we needed MCC very often to debug some things. Thanks to you it all did well!

But it was extreme immersion-breaking to have all the "logout-login" and "mission maker is cheating" chat messages.

Seriously, how do we deactivate all this stuff? No messages at all. Nothing.

Please tell me.

Thank you =)

I'll add a disable messages options in Settings for next update.

Is there a way to keep the things in an ammo box or vehicle while adding the new things in the box add cargo function in the 3D Editor?

I'll look into it and see what can we do.

And as a final note, we'd really love it if you could find a way to add VAS back into MCC. The missions I run with my friends weren't having any conflicts with normal VAS and MCC VAS conflicting.

Make sense as I didn't kick the last Zeus owner so if he didn't pressed logout and you took over he is still Zeus master and you are in control of MCC, the black screen is just a transition fade that never end because you don't get to be the Zeus master.

I'll add a kick existing Zeus master if someone else took over MCC.

Im lost, i dont know what im doing wrong. last week i made my first tests with mcc and Headless client (spawnt 300ai on hc perfectly) but it dont work anymore and i cant get it working :( :( :( No spawning on the Hc possible anymore.

Your logs revealed an issue with HC, although I do not fully understand why this error would cause HC to stop completely. The issue has been fixed so please be patient for next release.

2nd: Trigger with zone movement is bugged?

Don't know. Did it work differently in previous versions?

(Gaia has the option to assign groups to other zones. Not sure if this action can be captured though)

3rd: How to delete zones? In Multiplayer we have big problems with sync between players. 2 players have access to mcc, when 1 player is making a zone and move it, the other player wont see this if he log in :-/

Instead of deleting the zone it's better to fix the issue I think.

Does anyone know the solution for the following problem:

When i'm on takistan and want to use the MCC Mission Generator the system gives me an error that the map parameters are not set.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this so i can use MCC also on other maps than Stratis and Altis?

Thx Ollem for reply. HC dont stop. I edited my post and wrote that call in helicopters are spawned on the HC, only normal soldiers i want to spawn on hc dont work anymore. It worked 5 days ago, then i updated cba, 2 days later i tried again and i cant get them to work anymore. First i tought i did some mistakes with HC on our server.

Does anyone know the solution for the following problem:

When i'm on takistan and want to use the MCC Mission Generator the system gives me an error that the map parameters are not set.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this so i can use MCC also on other maps than Stratis and Altis?

Don't use the whole map and mark a zone where you want the mission.

I have run into a smaller issue with MCC the last time:

On my mission i use the A3 Wounding System (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?170975-A3-Wounding-System) instead of BTC because of personal and community preference. During the last session, i was the MC and have been going to hijack some enemy AI to spice things a bit up for my fellow members. I got shot pretty soon and got back into my own player body (staying in base). But after a while, the Revive System kicked in and i has been respawned as the Hijacked AI unit at the respawn point, which only could be solved by going back to lobby and rejoining.

The second smaller issues, probably also linked to this other revive system, is that every respawned player did not get notified as "player" in the list. I couldn't simply select them anymore and so i couldn't let them get back into action via parachute for example. Is there something i could do to keep using A3 Wounding and use all the features of MCC?

Great poll but I can get: "More tools for 3d mission design" pretty pretty please?

Hehe i would like "Tools for complete mission building incl. player respawn and all as saving as a pbo ;)", "HeadlessClient saving to file (so these ai placed units spawn 1min after mission is started in 30sec interval)", "more tutorials, a few tutorials with a complete mission build"

After weeks of using MCC in single player with no problems I am suddenly getting a pop up box at the start of any scenario which tells me I have been assigned as an Engineer. If I click 'OK' sometimes the scenario will carry on loading but other times the game freezes completely and I have to shut the computer down. Is there a solution for this? I hope so I would hate to have to disable this great addon.