shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Is there any way that more than one person can access the 3D Editor instead of just one, i really enjoy using MCC and i would love my friends to help me but they cant cause only one person can access the 3D Editor.

Is there any way that more than one person can access the 3D Editor instead of just one, i really enjoy using MCC and i would love my friends to help me but they cant cause only one person can access the 3D Editor.

MCC is build around the idea for one person acting as a mission maker. Or a dungeon master if that is a term closer to you :) Beside conflicting in purpose of MCC, it is also not clear if that will create other technical issues. Currently MCC is basilcy a Client - Server tool with the Mission maker being the client. Multiple clients are nowhere in its design, but i might be completely wrong here(as my knowledge of that is as old as the stone age). My focus is mainly the AI (GAIA).

Looks like it is going to be a good weekend :) Looking forward to the release guys.

VERY excited to see the new release! A question about GAIA: will it be modular enough to stand alone from MCC? In other words will a mission maker be able to use it without needing to be logged in to MCC?

Shit it sound's like Shay and the team having been working harder than the BI studios .....

VERY excited to see the new release! A question about GAIA: will it be modular enough to stand alone from MCC? In other words will a mission maker be able to use it without needing to be logged in to MCC?

Yes, as long as addon is used you can. Mission editors can even go to the BIS 2d mission editor and put a group on the map. Create a zone and put someting on the init. This will make it possible for mission makers to create patrosl in a fast way, get cas going by 1 click, artillery going etc etc etc. Or just make use of the attakc plans of the AI. GAIA stands for Greater Artificial Intelligence Awareness. It is aware of the units she gets and how to use them. Mission makers do not have to tell a unit anything, other then that GAIA is allowed to control it and how you want it to behave (agressive, defense, fortify etc etc). It knows that a unit is a motrar, an attack heli or a tranpsport heli (that can do patrols also). That also works for user made content. I think, this can speed up mission making bigtime for people.

You can even mix it. Spawn more stuff in later. Or, when the misison goes fubar with your exisiting misison you update the waypoint manually or you give it to GAIA. The ways to correct things and set things up is totaly up to the mission maker at any given time.

Edited by spirit6

Can you make it so we can use the pop-up targets in the 3d editor? not all items from the 2d editor can be found in MCC's 3d editor. :(

Shit it sound's like Shay and the team having been working harder than the BI studios .....

SOUND'S ??? :confused: :)

I used to be able to use MCC's CAS feature to call in a gun run or seek and destroy using Peral's A-10C, but now the planes just fly over and don't shoot guns... Not sure if its with MCC or the Warthog (or something entirely different) but it doesn't seem to work right now...

I used to be able to use MCC's CAS feature to call in a gun run or seek and destroy using Peral's A-10C, but now the planes just fly over and don't shoot guns... Not sure if its with MCC or the Warthog (or something entirely different) but it doesn't seem to work right now...

Some times it works sometimes it dosnt.....but when it works it's a show .....let me tell you....

Some times it works sometimes it dosnt.....but when it works it's a show .....let me tell you....

Agreed. I loved being on the ground during those strafing runs. Especially when I'd use the Seek and Destroy option and I'd get a pair of Hogs reeking havoc... Hope it can possibly get a bit improved. Using your MCC is the only way I've been able to actually get the AI to use the guns...

Patience, patience. That is what F5 is for !

Seriously I'm not playing till it comes out.

:756: Will it be long?

Can't be ... weekend nearly passed !!

Will you guys knock it off?!?! Not only is posting for info against the forum rules but it also makes me check this thread, over and over again, thinking the update might be here! F5 like the rest of us. :)

Will you guys knock it off?!?! Not only is posting for info against the forum rules but it also makes me check this thread, over and over again, thinking the update might be here! F5 like the rest of us. :)

-deleted -

Edited by spirit6

Hi,

You probably already answer this question, but there is 130 pages of content so it seems to me that it's easier to ask in new post.

I watched the MCC Console AC-130 and MQ9 Predator Console video and I can't spawn a UAV which have feed in MCC Console, I can only spawn AC-130. Do you use some additional script or third party addon to do this ? I also tried spawn UAV in zone with MCC, but that doesn't work either. I'm using the r18 version of MCC and have stable version of Arma 3 update to newest patch.

Thank you for your help. :)

I would expect this thread will probably die off, so that Shay and spirit have time to dedicate to MCC4 ... my F5 key is worn out ;)

I would expect this thread will probably die off, so that Shay and spirit have time to dedicate to MCC4 ... my F5 key is worn out ;)

Typing our ass of here :) We stay on this thread, we just decided. So get a new F5 kremator :)

Hey Shay and Spirit6,

Thanks for this great mod. MCC is always number one for me.

When do we get the mcc4? Tonight or tomorrow?

Hey Shay and Spirit6,

Thanks for this great mod. MCC is always number one for me.

When do we get the mcc4? Tonight or tomorrow?

We expect tonight still. But you know how it goes. Wife starts talking, the upload fails. Life :)