shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

I just want to say that my community was playing on a server with Spirit last night and we carried out a 3 objective mission on Altis using his new Greater Artificial Intelligence Awareness system. There are no Spoilers here BUT....I have Five words to sum it up "F*ck**g Out Of This World" you lot don't realize what is in store for you, credits goes to shay_gman and Spirit for this fantastic work well done fellas.

I just want to say that my community was playing on a server with Spirit last night and we carried out a 3 objective mission on Altis using his new Greater Artificial Intelligence Awareness system. There are no Spoilers here BUT....I have Five words to sum it up "F*ck**g Out Of This World" you lot don't realize what is in store for you, credits goes to shay_gman and Spirit for this fantastic work well done fellas.

Haha, it's great isn't it?

Haha, it's great isn't it?

It certainly is, I was blowing out of my a*s* from start to finish boots on the ground never stopped :)

I have a question about MCC v3 and virtual ammobox system. I have a ton of different weapon addons and would like to use them during missions with my friends. I know that it is possible to spawn a VAS box by using MCC. However when I try to do this I can only add VAS boxes with weapons for NATO, FIA, Spetsnaz/DEVGRU etc. but never a VAS box in which there are all weapons, objects and so on. Is it possible to do this? In mission Syrta Slayers there's a VAS box in which there are all weapons and gear available in game. Any help would be much appreciated.

For all people responding to help test on GAIA part of MCC. Thank you very much for all the help offered people! We have enough testers now, but i promise to deliver you something soon.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

It certainly is, I was blowing out of my a*s* from start to finish boots on the ground never stopped :)

Rock on! That is what it is all about is it? A good night gaming :)

Excellent news on GAIA. Looking forward to seeing what you guys have come up with !

I have a question about MCC v3 and virtual ammobox system. I have a ton of different weapon addons and would like to use them during missions with my friends. I know that it is possible to spawn a VAS box by using MCC. However when I try to do this I can only add VAS boxes with weapons for NATO, FIA, Spetsnaz/DEVGRU etc. but never a VAS box in which there are all weapons, objects and so on. Is it possible to do this? In mission Syrta Slayers there's a VAS box in which there are all weapons and gear available in game. Any help would be much appreciated.

Place a box in the 3d editor, from the options drop-down, select VAS, CLICK THE ADD BUTTON so the init line gets added to the box. Place it. Done!

That is all I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, is there a way with the mission version to make it so we have more than 3 respawns? Or a way to manually respawn somebody? When I'm playing with my friends and somebody dies more than 3 times, they get sent way up in air in the corner of the map and we can't find a way to bring them back, not even with teleporting or paradropping them back in or anything.

Hey, is there a way with the mission version to make it so we have more than 3 respawns? Or a way to manually respawn somebody? When I'm playing with my friends and somebody dies more than 3 times, they get sent way up in air in the corner of the map and we can't find a way to bring them back, not even with teleporting or paradropping them back in or anything.

In the mission lobby, before you start the game, click on PARAMETERS. There you can "Edit" where it says BTC lives.

Yes, this happening to me.. everyone is able to see the zones in map even in dedicated servers.

Can someone confirm that this is happening to everyone? or is only me?

Can someone confirm that this is happening to everyone? or is only me?

Happening to us as well, what mods are you running? I wonder if its something we both happen to be running.

Keep up the work with MCC Shay. It does a lot of stuff you can't do with ZEUS so both are very useful.

Happening to us as well, what mods are you running? I wonder if its something we both happen to be running.

I tried removing everything and still have the same problem.

I hope is something that can be fixed in MCC and is not related with ARMA itself like the change of "awareness" in the AI.

@All, yes the zones are for some strange reason visible for all. I saw that myself to.

I tried removing everything and still have the same problem.

I hope is something that can be fixed in MCC and is not related with ARMA itself like the change of "awareness" in the AI.

I have no clue what you mean.

Only thing that I have not figured out yet is how can I add a group if AI units (lets say from a different army mod (BWmod) to my group? So I can command them directly?

I tried the add unit to group function, but it does not work properly.

Also would it be possible to add a function to implement the AC 130x to be controllable via UAV Terminal?

Calling in a CAS with an AC 130x for S&D it behaves like a jet but the AC 130 does not have forward weapons...an option that allowed the plane to circle a specific area and firing on targets would be awesome. Any chance on implementing this?

So my problem is:

i want to handle the access to the terminal via the init.sqf. As it was said, that we can handle it alternatively to insert the access module in 2d editor.

i both tried the init.sqf in the @mcc_.. folder on my server and the init.sqf in the mission pbo.

still everyone can use the mcc console.

The reason why i dont want to put in the acces module in 2d editor is, that i dont want ppl to need the mod having installed to play on my server.

Hope anyone can help me.

regards

kabs

@All, yes the zones are for some strange reason visible for all. I saw that myself to.

I have no clue what you mean.

LOL is ok Spirit sorry for my bad English!

What I tired to say is that I hope the zone issue are not related to ARMA bug... because an ARMA bug takes ages for the dev team to resolve it while you guys fix thing in less than week!

Also I found that once my soldiers are alerted I can't put them back on SAFE mode and I think that is an ARMA bug.

Just saw this now. I think BIS is doing great work there so maybe the time comes for me to quit MCC.

I hope you don't do that.

I tried Zeus, and it will never be as good for mission making.

I don't know if I have an issue or not...but I keep getting this warning when loading Arma3. I don't know if anything is affected, as the game works...haven't had any real experience yet, using MCC as I need to do some more tutorial reading, but curious what that warning means or if I'm missing a file.

arma3startupwarning_zpse7d0169f.jpg

...and, is this error message related? I'm getting it also.

Scripts

ca\Modules\MP\data\scripts\MPframwork.sqf not found

Edited by BearChaser

Just saw this now. I think BIS is doing great work there so maybe the time comes for me to quit MCC.

I hope you're kidding.

@kabs

read from there http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150909-MCC-Sandbox-3-Dynamic-mission-creating-tool-for-ArmA-3&p=2586942&viewfull=1#post2586942

because i m not exactly figure what you want to do, sorry if misunderstood........

Thanks alot, i will give that a try.

Guys I need your opinions I was thinking about making MCC disabled for all but to the server admin. And to have the option for the admin to grant access to MCC to other players.... what do you think?

Thats exactly what i look for. but with no need for players who enter my server to have mcc installed. so only server admin and all other users connecting dont need mcc.

If you want to use the mod you can easily restrict players access by adding the MCC's Access Module. You can read more on that in the manual in the first thread.

that is what i dont want to. if you place the module, all users joining are forced to have mcc installed.

greetz

kabs

Thats exactly what i look for. but with no need for players who enter my server to have mcc installed. so only server admin and all other users connecting dont need mcc.

Yes that would be great! But Did you try make the mission without the addon and modify the init?

I don't know if the allowaccess module needs to be present in the map for this to work.

//--------------------- Who can access MCC leave "all" for everbody --------------------------------

//Should be MCC_allowedPlayers = ["12321","1321123"];

//Host or server admin will always have access

if (isnil "MCC_allowedPlayers") then {MCC_allowedPlayers = ["all"]};

Al