shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Any chance to see this on play with six? It only has r7 on it.

Any chance to see this on play with six? It only has r7 on it.

I wrote a post to Sickboy on the Play With Six forums - no response.

I also use single player in the missions and editor and I also cannot get the HALO or Para Option to work!!!!

As said before... MCC is build to work on MP enviorment. SP is not fully supported ATM. I'll have some time on Monday i'll see what I can do about it.

About the HALO and Parachute... I tried it in MP and it doesn't just misteriously not work, it says a script is missing.

Im having an issu ewhich i realy despise:You see When i download the Update The Role seceltion didnt show up

Mission version is using wrong equipment for AA (it tries to use the RPG AA which no longer exists) and gives an error.

There was some problems earlier where you lost gear on death with MCC.

This was fixed but still some gear are lost - what i noticed are, the rangefinder and ammo for the alamut.

When I spawn evac helicopters and try to give them way points I get vehicle must be local what does that mean

hi

it's because you can't used this fonction in SP (see previous post) only in MP game

used the old (last month) SP MCC sandbox

Maybe Shay will update , i hope so . be patient and cool

Shay where should we deposit our offerings.......

thanks for all that you do for the arma community

In this fix will we be able to utilize halo in Sp?

Well if I'll finally find the time to convert it to SP It will.

Im having an issu ewhich i realy despise:You see When i download the Update The Role seceltion didnt show up

What update? Can you describe what are you doing so it don't work?

Mission version is using wrong equipment for AA (it tries to use the RPG AA which no longer exists) and gives an error.

Fixed will released in next update.

Dorph;2475044']There was some problems earlier where you lost gear on death with MCC.

This was fixed but still some gear are lost - what i noticed are' date=' the rangefinder and ammo for the alamut.[/quote']

I'll check it out and fix it for next release.

How can i add some custom sounds to juke box? D:

You can if you add the to the cfgMusic. MCC reads the cfgMusic so if you downloaded a mod that have custom music in it or you created such a mod MCC will automatically read the config and add the music.

When I spawn evac helicopters and try to give them way points I get vehicle must be local what does that mean

It's because you are playing in SP. MCC doesn't fully support SP yet.

hi

it's because you can't used this fonction in SP (see previous post) only in MP game

used the old (last month) SP MCC sandbox

Maybe Shay will update , i hope so . be patient and cool

Shay where should we deposit our offerings.......

thanks for all that you do for the arma community

It's a matter of time and btw I work for cookies so if you like to send me cookies I'll be happy to get them ;)

Hi shay,

first of all, damn nice mod! This is one of my "musthave" assets for A2/A3 for years.

I'd like to ask you, will you release the mission version on Steam Workshop? It will be much easier for everyone of us to stay up-to-date.

And to some of the guys in this thread:

It's totally ok if you are new to the Arma series, but PLEASE stop bugging Shay for releasing a SP version of the mod!!! It doesn't make any sense to have a SP version, it just produces a lot of wasted time for Shay, precious time that he could invest in programming new features and bugfixes in the MP version. Someday you will understand.

If you want to have a SP experience, plz go to PLAY -> MULTIPLAYER -> NEW -> check if LAN is selected (is default) and click OK -> CHOOSE YOUR PREFERED DIFFICULTY SETTING ON THE LEFT AND MCC-SANDBOX ON THE RIGHT -> CLICK PLAY and thats it.

Hi shay,

first of all, damn nice mod! This is one of my "musthave" assets for A2/A3 for years.

I'd like to ask you, will you release the mission version on Steam Workshop? It will be much easier for everyone of us to stay up-to-date.

And to some of the guys in this thread:

It's totally ok if you are new to the Arma series, but PLEASE stop bugging Shay for releasing a SP version of the mod!!! It doesn't make any sense to have a SP version, it just produces a lot of wasted time for Shay, precious time that he could invest in programming new features and bugfixes in the MP version. Someday you will understand.

If you want to have a SP experience, plz go to PLAY -> MULTIPLAYER -> NEW -> check if LAN is selected (is default) and click OK -> CHOOSE YOUR PREFERED DIFFICULTY SETTING ON THE LEFT AND MCC-SANDBOX ON THE RIGHT -> CLICK PLAY and thats it.

hello

i'm not agree with that there's some way to play with the mcc that you can't keep in MP (ex keep the control (by switch) of more than one leader group in a battle)

Lets Shay free to decide.:D

If you change respawn to "SIDE" in description.ext, it will be just like SP (with all the bugs it might introduce).

heres a very quick throw together for a sandbox on altis. *http://www.mediafire.com/?34yi1yf4z8uy6bz*

Rearm / repair / refuel isnt working right, vehicles do respawn tho after explosions. Red boxes are the VAS box

Everything else works as far as I know

Edited by deethree

Hey Shay, is there any chance you're thinking about expanding on the 3D Editor a bit more? For example, being able to toggle a setting that "attaches" the camera to the object you're manipulating would be really awesome to have if you're messing with objects that are really high; currently it's very hard and disorientating as you're aiming at the ground beneath the object, not at the object itself. An even simpler fix for this would be adding the ability to change the camera and object spawners' "floor" height via increments of x meters.

Another feature would be the ability to set the angle of objects. It wouldn't have to be complex, merely having a few presets that utilize setVectorDirAndUp would be great. An example would be to force an object on top of another certain object (One that for some reason makes the new object's orientation change when placed) to be facing straight up, kind of like the terrain alignment setting, or making a destroyed vehicle be on its' side.

A2 & now A3 was and never is the same without MCC. Arma Bread & Butter. Keep up the good work...all of you.

Hi shay_gman,

Is there a way to teleport players into vehicles like boat, chopper and plane? If not I would really appreciate you had this capability to the MCC.

Thanks.