shay_gman

MCC Sandbox 3 - Dynamic mission creating tool for ArmA 3

Will you ever be fixing waypoints?

Yes if someone can reproduce an error because for me it is working fine.

Yes if someone can reproduce an error because for me it is working fine.

The update worked now i can spawn soldiers! :D Thanks Shay! I spawned 5 American bots in my own zombie server and it was fun! Thanks alot im very happy about this!

EDIT: My problem is that....I tried adding something in the soldier init and nothing happened once i spawned it like i tried making it a hostile and it didnt work ):

Edited by TacticalRecon

You need to "login" as mission maker in the first page of Mcc interface if you want to use Mcc...

You need to "login" as mission maker in the first page of Mcc interface if you want to use Mcc...

I did in the video.

Hello, I am having some issues, I love your addon by the way, and I use it extensively, I always use it in Single Player. I am always logged in as the mission maker.

1. I am also having the Waypoint Error, it happens when I spawn a Group with the group editor and then I try to give the group a waypoint, then the group just sits there and does

nothing.

2. I also have a few more problems, If I try to use an Evac Chopper, it says "Vehicle Must Be Local" what does that mean? Also the smoke signal landing does not list in the MCC

Console.

3. The UAV and AC130 control in the MCC Console does not work with the mouse anymore after the ARMA 3 Beta Update, it just rotates to the right every time I try to move the

mouse, I can however zoom in and out and I can fire weapons, I just have no control over where they go.

Will you ever be fixing waypoints?

I watched you video. Is there any chance you are testing it in Single Player? if not is this a dedicated server or a host server, what other mod do you use?

EDIT: My problem is that....I tried adding something in the soldier init and nothing happened once i spawned it like i tried making it a hostile and it didnt work ):

In the init you should write "_this" and not "this" as in regular editor.

Hello, I am having some issues, I love your addon by the way, and I use it extensively, I always use it in Single Player. I am always logged in as the mission maker.

1. I am also having the Waypoint Error, it happens when I spawn a Group with the group editor and then I try to give the group a waypoint, then the group just sits there and does

nothing.

2. I also have a few more problems, If I try to use an Evac Chopper, it says "Vehicle Must Be Local" what does that mean? Also the smoke signal landing does not list in the MCC

Console.

3. The UAV and AC130 control in the MCC Console does not work with the mouse anymore after the ARMA 3 Beta Update, it just rotates to the right every time I try to move the

mouse, I can however zoom in and out and I can fire weapons, I just have no control over where they go.

Once again - MCC is built for MP not SP. Maybe someday if i'll have the time i'll make it for SP. For now if you want to play SP just go to multiplayer and create a local LAN server it is just as playing SP.

Hi,

I can not see action to access the menu.

I put @ mcc_sandbox in

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Arma 3

Start Arma 3, activate mod and restart Arma 3.

In theory should have the action in each unit, right?

I open the mission editor, open a mission, preview and no action appears.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

I can not see action to access the menu.

I put @ mcc_sandbox in

C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Arma 3

Start Arma 3, activate mod and restart Arma 3.

In theory should have the action in each unit, right?

I open the mission editor, open a mission, preview and no action appears.

What am I doing wrong?

You'll need CBA for playing with the mod

Are you sure? I tried making a civilian a hostage and it did not turn well he just stand there

Edited by TacticalRecon

Are you sure? I tried making a civilian a hostage and it did not turn well he just stand there

Well i'm sure. Try using the presets in 3D just remeber to press add and apply after adding the preset.

All i did was click add and then when its addeed click apply and close and then spawn him and he stands there not doing anything with hes rifle on hes hand.

Edited by TacticalRecon

I watched you video. Is there any chance you are testing it in Single Player? if not is this a dedicated server or a host server, what other mod do you use?

I had no idea it was a Multiplayer mod. Thanks.

I'm having trouble with the Close Air Support.. when i request it nothing happens and also when i try to set up the Forward Artillery Observer script for some reason it not working or i'm doing something wrong or i download into Arma wrong somehow.. I'm new to the Arma series and loving it. So if anyone can help me with this i'll greatly appreciate it.

Hopefully in the future you will get chance to make it single player too, I use your version for Arma 2 all the time in Single Player and it works perfectly, I even use it for adding support and things during single player missions, I love that about your previous version, and I just wanted to point out that in the first part of this thread you say (SP/MP) as listing both modes of gameplay. How come MCC worked perfectly in single player before the Beta Update, and now it doesn't?

I'm having trouble with the Close Air Support.. when i request it nothing happens and also when i try to set up the Forward Artillery Observer script for some reason it not working or i'm doing something wrong or i download into Arma wrong somehow.. I'm new to the Arma series and loving it. So if anyone can help me with this i'll greatly appreciate it.

Are you playing SP or MP? make sure you drag and draw a line when calling CAS. Inorder to use forward observer first the mission maker should add artillery rounds with the MCC and the opening the MCC console.

Hopefully in the future you will get chance to make it single player too, I use your version for Arma 2 all the time in Single Player and it works perfectly, I even use it for adding support and things during single player missions, I love that about your previous version, and I just wanted to point out that in the first part of this thread you say (SP/MP) as listing both modes of gameplay. How come MCC worked perfectly in single player before the Beta Update, and now it doesn't?

Well when i'm building it I don't test it in SP, only on MP (local host and dedicated server) I guess some of the locality methood changed. But hey, let's have a deal provide a list of all the things that are working in MP and don't working on SP and i'll fix it.

hi shay

i vote for the same MCC mod in sp like in arma arrowhead but i'm understand your actual choice.

I greet your patience in front of all our questions and our expectations(waits).

your Mod is Very addicting

Yes, I tried both SP and MP and draw the line when calling.. and all i get on the screen is in the top right corner of the screen it says "air support incoming" and in the lower left corner of the screen says "leaving the area" but no air support. And as for the Forward Artillery Observer i watched your youtube video and followed along for some reason when i try to place the mortar it will not let me place it from some reason. So far as i could see these two issue are the only that i'm have with the Mod. If you can explain to me how to properly install you Mod into Arma 3 that will be great. Maybe that's why i'm having problems, because i installed something wrong. Thanks

So what you want is a list from me and anyone else that plays single player, to say what doesn't work in single player?

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

Okay, I pretty much went through the whole thing and tested everything that I use.

Below is the list of things that I found that seemed to not work for me in Single Player.

- The Group Generator waypoints system.

- Close Air Support of any kind, I requested many types and they never came or even spawned any helicopters to come that I could tell, even when you click and drag the lines, etc.

- All EVAC menu options, all say Vehicle Must Be Local, but it worked in Single Player before the Beta, that includes land, air, and sea.

- In Menu 4, the Join and Teleport Functions for AI as well as yourself, they do not seem to work, because when I tried to teleport a few different AI ground troops, it said, whatever the unit

name was but they didn't move off the spot, and I don't know if the join button is broken or I don't understand how to use it. I clicked the person that I wanted to join and clicked myself

and it didn't work?

- MCC UAV/ AC130 console, it continually rotates when I go to use the mouse to move the camera after right clicking to take control, I can still fire with the right mouse button though.

- There are also Artillery Munition types that do not work either in the Menu 2,

*HE 120mm

*Cluster 120mm

*Mines 120mm

*He Laser Guided

When you call them nothing happens, all the others work perfectly though.

The teleport on the main page works, so does ghost mode, as well as the zone spawning and 3d box generator and 3d editor all work. The Marker generator works, as does the convoy and IED system, as well as the music system works too.

Is there a way to add your own music to the music player or to the game? Just Curious?

Any other questions or comments just ask me, thanks a lot!

Edited by Chopper1987

Thank you for a great tool :)

I use the mission version on a dedicated server and if I get killed I loose the MCC console. Had this problem in the old version and still in the new.

Any idea why?

Thanks Very Very Much, That fixed most of the problems, I do still have a few still remaining...

- The HE 120mm, and Cluster 120mm still do not work as I can tell, I call them and nothing happens, and the Cluster 120mm actually goes not where intended, I called for it to hit the top of the hill by the Airbase in Stratis and it hit somewhere around the water for some reason and the 120HE didn't do anything and what is the AP Cluster do? Because that acts just like a normal 80mm round, it is not a cluster, everything else works Arty Wise.

- With the Evac System the boat did not move when I gave it waypoints to move, everything else worked in that menu besides the boat, not sure about the SDV didn't test it. Only tried the Minigun (Blue) Speedboat.

-Teleport still seems to not work in Menu 4.

-The UAV's and AC130 still seem to have the mouse issue in the MCC Console.

-The waypoint system still is not working for me in the Group Generator, this time it gives an error though, I didn't write it down exactly as it was shown on my screen, but I got most of it, I think the EVAC Boat also gave me an error but I didn't write that down,

This is the error it gives me with the waypoints "Error Group From Net ID, file mcc_sandbox_sp_mod\mcc\pv_handling\mcc_extras_pv_handler.sqf, line 130" it was something like that and the waypoint never shows up and the group never moves.

-I noticed an error or unexpected behavior with the CAS Gun Runs, with the AH-9 and AH-99 is all I tested, it came and hovered above where I called it and continuously dispensed huge amounts of flares(AH-99) or Hovered Quickly and Left(AH-9).

Thanks Again for your amazing addon. The Addon version is also what I use all the time.

If you want a video to show you what happens with these I could make one if I knew what screen capture software to use and how to record and upload it... Thanks Again.

Edited by Chopper1987