Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy Bandit

[AhoyWorld.co.uk] co40 AW Invade & Annex

Is anyone else facing Server (+Client) Crashes with this mission due to the faulting Module: PhysX3_x86.dll lately? It began with the BETA release of ArmA 3 using the latest Annex & Invade Version.

please change your ammobox init to:

clearItemCargo this; clearMagazineCargo this; clearWeaponCargo this; this addAction[""<t color='#ff1111'>Change Gear Loadout</t>"", ""VAS\open.sqf""]; this allowDamage false;

tnx

b_560_95_1.png

Very good mission, reliable and stable :), hope to get more missions like this for cooperative as a PvP player this is what I need to get the same level of gaming.

Hey there! would it be possible to add AI recruitment as an optional parameter? me and my friends want to just grab a ton of soldiers and start a full blown battle!

you could most prob grab some code from the warfare missions, and stick it into the mission?

I've been enjoying playing this but there needs to be PVP modes, also think the virtual ammo box should be limited a bit, for example- a few variations on each teams uniforms is fine but you should not be allowed to wear the enemy's kit, it creates confusion between both teams, also you have like 10 guys stood at the crates forever, limit this feature please.

Is anyone else facing Server (+Client) Crashes with this mission due to the faulting Module: PhysX3_x86.dll lately? It began with the BETA release of ArmA 3 using the latest Annex & Invade Version.

I have the same problem with my server since the BETA and it is reported in AW's forum.

I have the same problem with my server since the BETA and it is reported in AW's forum.

Thank god I´m not alone with this!

I additionally opened a ticket on the Feedback tracker HERE !

It would be great if you could share this and contribute!

After we clear out one side mission, they stop coming up for us. One side mission per mission restart. Anyone else have this issue?

Why should we clear the Ammobox?

You should realise the virtual ammo box causes problems by now, my feeling is its just a gimmick to aid popularity.

Also, playing against bots is becoming old, I just played a 60 player Pvp mission called king of the hill, completely different experience, much better than AI games.

After we clear out one side mission, they stop coming up for us. One side mission per mission restart. Anyone else have this issue?

We have the same problem on our dedicated.

You should realise the virtual ammo box causes problems by now, my feeling is its just a gimmick to aid popularity.

Also, playing against bots is becoming old, I just played a 60 player Pvp mission called king of the hill, completely different experience, much better than AI games.

Well that´s great that you are more into PvP Missions, but that does not solve the actual problem with this Mission... :P

I don´t want to get away from a problem. I want a fix.

Is there a way I can edit it to where there are no enemy soldiers with AA weapons?

so the thought was the crashing of this mission was tied into the parachute ? Can anyone confirm this?

so the thought was the crashing of this mission was tied into the parachute ? Can anyone confirm this?

That´s not a confirmed reason yet but it could be an issue. You better post on AW Forums Invade & Annex Changelog and follow it. recently Hondo , Soldat_Ryan and me are having Server + Client crashing issues and trying to solve this with the Devs of Invade & Annex.

yeah, I noted when the server goes - the clients go as well. The last crash I had, the left channel of my headphones cut out maybe 20 seconds prior to crash, I knew I had crashed because the left channel began to click as arma froze. Wondering if it's some how audio related.

yeah, I noted when the server goes - the clients go as well. The last crash I had, the left channel of my headphones cut out maybe 20 seconds prior to crash, I knew I had crashed because the left channel began to click as arma froze. Wondering if it's some how audio related.

Sounds like some Hardware Acceleration issue.

Fuzzy Bandit first and foremost, excellent scripting here, thank you for sharing. Now a question to you or anyone else that has the answer. How difficult would it be to get the Main AO and Side Mission briefings to show up in the diary? Having the briefings listed in the diary very helpful when the team wants to re-read the mission. It would also be helpful when a side mission is scripted with a bit more story line or tactical information that the team may want to re-read once they are executing the mission. As it is now, there is a text entry on map of what the mission is but being able to review the the details that were listed initially would be a great benefit.

thanks in advance!

Is there any documentation for this mission? Most of it is, obviously, self explanatory. The real issue I have is how to use the Haymaker role. I can work the AR-2 Darter just fine, although I'm unclear on its targeting functionality. Is there a place I should be going to fire the artillery / mortars? I've tried taking the backpacks out of the virtual ammobox, but can't seem to do anything. I would like to play this role but can't find any information on how to do it properly.

Thanks.

I tried to edit the mission and add ACRE boxes to our dedicated server (-server) but for some odd reason noone can pick up any radios from the boxes. The server works fine with other "ACRE improved" missions but not this one. If I host the mission locally on my computer it works, but not dedicated.

What's even more strange is that it works for a few seconds after the mission is just started but then stops. I've tried to find anything in the scripts regarding this but no luck.

Any ideas?

We have the same issue. Anyone already fixed it ? How ?

Thanks in advance,

Hi...

This keeps spaming my server rpt...

Error in expression <waitUntil {sleep 5; count list _dt > PARAMS_EnemyLeftThreshhold};waitUntil {>

Error position: <PARAMS_EnemyLeftThreshhold};waitUntil {>

Error Undefined variable in expression: params_enemyleftthreshhold

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\init.sqf, line 1097

What would the correct line be?