[GLT] Legislator

GLT Mod for ArmA 3 - Work in Progress

Now with GLT Mod 1.26 and GLT Mod Extended 1.02 being released the next focus will be on the following parts:

- 1-2 new Helvantis missions

- rework of the CDF and maybe the ChDkz unit models

- rework of the RVMAT files to provide support for thermal images

- a new version of the GLT uniform in flecktarn, tropentarn and winter camouflage

- adjustments of the arsenal whitelists

Reworked CDF units with a modern uniform design (post 2010). The old Arma 2 are not used anymore (except for headgear) as they didn't really look good at all.

jk7pzX1K3pnTK.jpg

jbsQTZqS0H4v01.jpg

jt1C4WgVZ1bXl.jpg

jQqFrNZ0g2aIl.jpg

Additional stuff is being planed ... new vests and backpacks

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still working on the mod. I'm currently checking everything for compatibility and bugfixes. Sadly I hadn't much time to work on the mod since last summer.

Hello there,

incoming message from the survivor of some rough years. An update of the GLT mod is currently in progress. It will include a lot of fixes of things that were broken in the past few years. Release might be within the next 4 weeks.

I'm sorry for the long downtime. A lot of things happened. I lost 2 brothers, one in a car accident, one by sudden death. Depression, job crisis, personal crisis, the list goes on. I survived and though a lot of energy was drained, I am confident of getting back in an active ArmA role again. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Hello there,

work is still in progress. However game crashes are gone and my remaining got its first Arma experience after more than 2 years. I feel like a noob again but also like a grumpy veteran. Life can be strange. Anyway I hope to kill some remaining bugs so I can pull a major release again within 1 or 2 weeks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

History is only a repetition of events. I'm in shock and I'm shivering. Another member of my team died in a tragic car accident yesterday. He was a friend and he was like a true brother to me. More than 2 years ago his brother died in his arms in a car accident. I'm sorry but upcoming mod releases are postponed right now. 

Always watch out for each other, stay safe and live your day like it's your last one (in a responsible way). Value the life around you and if it was a day that made you smile then it was a good day.

• Sad 5

Life is not fair, so use it intensively. Wish you a lot of personal strength.

• Like 1

Thanks blackland. I truely appreciate your words. It's never easy for the one who are left behind. 

Hello everyone,

It's been many months since my friend has passed away. Life was not easy, but my situation is currently stable. I realized later on that I am the only one who is left of my squad. I'm the last survivor. I feel a lot of pressure on me and despite all progress I'm pretty far from ok.

Anyway of course the war in Ukraine put some influence into the missions that I created in the past few months. Let's just say Chernarus received some western aid in its permanent war against russia and the ChDkz separatists. I'm currently in the final testing phase for the next release. Of course so many things still need to be checked and possibly fixed. We'll see how 2023 is going to progress.

Best regards
[GLT]Legislator

• Like 1

I'm really sorry for all the hardship you went through, it's really good to see you back again. I'll always be grateful for the help you gave in the beginning of modding Arma 3 

• Like 4