[GLT] Legislator

GLT Mod for ArmA 3 - Work in Progress

Has the dependency on Arma2 core files been removed? Thanks for your continued efforts.

Has the dependency on Arma2 core files been removed? Thanks for your continued efforts.

Yeah I go down a different route. I take the Arma 2 samples models and modify them a little bit. At the end, everything will be included so you don't need to install Arma 2 for just a few hats.

It Massi's Weapon pack really necessary ? It would be great if we could play without it optional.

Yes it's a required addon. Can't live without them anymore because many of my units are using the weapons by default. I think Massi did a great job on them.

Farmer Clothes

jz6wBoH9xC6kf.jpg

Middle East Clothes

jwBsX0Yzn3vQg.jpg

And may I present "Judas the Priest", religious leader of the NAPA resistance movement of Chernarus

jbzugm3P0A0Qwp.jpg

"Judas the Priest" Magnificent!!

Middle East Units!

jrUIs57siSQUf.jpg

So far 30 civilian units are available (with random headgear and random eyegear) as well as 16 armed units having Massis weapons.

Lee Enfield

jDujRtIDTj48P.jpg

More A2 clothes are planned!

Legislator;2761474']Yeah :p

http://i.minus.com/j8ENBCSO2fvws.jpg

Don't expect it soon. I've got lots of trouble with the female models.

It might help if you add a box around it. That way you don't end up staring at it on Oxygen.

I'm not sure if this will help much. Even if I get the animations working, we still have the dude head :p

jCFifJ22Weg2N.jpg

I suppose the female model is using a different skeleton. I'm going to put it on halt until BIS is including real females in A3.

Well ... after screwing around a little bit ....

jb1mOiKTqPWpr6.jpg

... it looks better ...

jLRKNcjOyXNeW.jpg

I noticed that a lot of model sections are using different names now. However I still don't know why the arms are looking weird as the sections now have the same names like the A3 male models have.

... enough Arma for this night!

jUvTZQV3BK0Qi.jpg

Edited by [GLT] Legislator

Lol what stripper pose is the last one.

Also please make a mod with dog heads for males,,that would be hilarious.

Tongue physX anyone?

Those are the evil experiments of Dr. Legislator :D I heavily doubt they will make it ingame without flaws. I call the last one "Combat Hooker Stance"

By the way ... I've also planned to create missions for Chernarus + Takistan territories in late 2014 / early 2015. That's why I created the units in the first place :p

Also on the radar are winter camos for the GLT units so they can be used in winter scenarios.