[GLT] Legislator

GLT Mod for ArmA 3 - Work in Progress

Looking good Legislator, looking forward to release...:)

any chance that a player hit with an explosive && has a fuel can in their gear will burn for days? Would look great.....

Another idea - siphoning hose- need i say more?

I don't think you'll explode and burn if you're hit while wearing a jerrycan. It would look great, but I don't think it'll fit ingame.

jc2cdC6aTb7tc_xs.jpg - jv3zZSKeNsUny_xs.jpg - jcD2c0wrUpoiG_xs.jpg

Currently work in progress:

• loot function for buildings and cars like in DayZ
  • GLT Mission 02 for Altis
  • jerrycan function (refilling of cars)
  • new game of thrones themed resistance units for blufor and opfor
  • extention of the editor cleanup & creation of an ArmA 3 library of all A3 objects and units with images
  • more GLT units

Also planned for the future: exchanging the R3F package with the NATO weapons package, civilian baskettball teams, exchanging BTC revive with BTKs first aid function & A3 respawnpoint system

The GLT Jerrycan Editor Module!

The next mod update will come soon! I'm glad the new patch didn't break much. Prepare to skip R3F weapons because in the next GLT Mod update you'll require massis NATO & russian weapons.

Another change will be the vehicle loadout. I removed most first aid kits and added jerrycans to the trunk. I also started to apply new configs to items which are already in the game, like tires.

j0uJAuLrz3viq_xs.jpg

Hi all,

I haven't forgotten about you all. We've encountered some issues with the GLT Jerrycan Module that need to be fixed. Otherwise we have a stable GLT 1.12 which will be released soon! Expect the Ion Inc. units to have the M4 as the main weapon and GLT units to have the G3 & HK416/HK417. New resistance units are work in progress and will use AK-74 ;)

Because of Patch 1.06 I plan to release GLT Mod 1.13 this weekend (maybe). Depending on my time I also might include the first new resistance fighters of "Victoria Divina".

GLT IFV-6 Namer variants

jbiHxDUurkafFg_xs.jpg - jbee7MhxFKRVof_xs.jpg - jTRkvHeoKCZeX_xs.jpg

j2V3adHACQuxT_xs.jpg - joG46HabkDJ7C_xs.jpg - jZvZtiNFWvp4a_xs.jpg

jbiUe1p8X9A88p_xs.jpg

jLDdWbUpjU65y_xs.jpg - j05LbHoQvvT5w_xs.jpg - jbvZaByuWUqctY_xs.jpg

Thanks to the new licence model I present some of the ArmA 2 objects in ArmA 3. Textures and 3D modell are not modified. Also, I don't have any plans to include all A2 objects or vehicles as it would be a massive overkill for myself and also there are much better all in arma mods out there which will take care of that. I only need them for compositions.

jbhnRe3A0kkRaP_xs.jpg - jbwO5n1EVGVrFH_xs.jpg - jbbaM63bW68vMH_xs.jpg

jASOb7WwnrEDo_xs.jpg - jNslgZHrkA7bS_xs.jpg - j2JSrXqgN4Xl4_xs.jpg

Hi guys,

I plan to release the next GLT mod update after the next A3 main branch patch. The BW mod team allowed me to use their stuff for my mod. I will neither change any of their data, nor will I include any file of them in my mod. BW mod will simply become a required mod for my stuff.

GLT Paratrooper

j2TTlwe8RksDp_xs.jpg

GLT Rifleman with G36

jsyF3smAxfloS_xs.jpg

GLT Officer

jTFGe6PhwWpZX_xs.jpg

GLT Sky Lynx

jlNqcFl77viyL_xs.jpg

GLT Sky Lynx

jH4iX9VfJH2cP_xs.jpg

New pictures of the GLT A-152 Albatross

jAnxqqi1O2WQI_xs.jpg - jb06QPPyQQ2CAi_xs.jpg - jbuDxqpmfKtUci_xs.jpg

The textures are not finished yet. Imho they are lacking of details. Once I have a finished main texture, I plan to have random texture selection again.

Hi there,

first of all, BW Mod will become a required mod for GLT. Thank you again, BW Mod Team, for allowing me to use your stuff on my units. I finally managed to create a flecktarn camo on my units. I'm fully aware it still won't be 100 % accurate, but at least it'll fit better to the items and units of the BW mod than before.

Please be aware than the following screenshots are still work in progress and also contain content from BW Mod and Massis NATO Weapon Package.

jDk8ONOyEGKkZ_xs.jpg - jbpCu9PQJEZViW_xs.jpg - jbrtZ4mMHfPv6C_xs.jpg

jbl3gxK05G5Qou_xs.jpg - jNFWrWCcr6Q47_xs.jpg

Basicly, I'm upgrading all textures of the GLT headgear, backpacks, uniforms and vests :)

Here's a preview of the new resistance faction Nea Dimokratia. It's a pro-CSAT militia which controls the southwest part of Lemnos.

j1w62bvhDavuN_xs.jpg - jrF5vpfEW7CLU_xs.jpg - jkDSkbjau0Q91_xs.jpg

The AKMS is part of Massis NATO & Russian Speznaz weapon package. The uniform is still WIP. Details will change, the camo pattern and the colors will stay.

More preview screens

A rework of the Victoria Divina uniform including a new booniehat.

jOBJANxsXNteF_xs.jpg

jRV9I9MFsibOT_xs.jpg

The Red Guard of the Nea Dimokratia militia

jbqTi58SLRTk8w_xs.jpg

jbo1NSaTXjd7WZ_xs.jpg

Another Neo Dimokratia soldier

jfpemnsQ5uNex_xs.jpg

The weapons are from Massis NATO & Russian Speznaz Weapons Package.

One example of Work-in-Progress:

jkTNWnI7X1HEj_xs.jpg - GLT LGS Fennek - August 2013

jbnPV5RI3uCMVn_xs.jpg - GLT LGS Fennek - December 2013

jbbnPoyLK5Skrl_xs.jpg - GLT LGS Fennek - February 2014

I've added some more details today.

jjAKUB86nOXof_xs.jpg

Color comparison with BW Mod Puma

jbnynGc6tZODVT_xs.jpg

I like the vehicle camo schemes you are doing. It suits the Mediterranean terrain of Altis and Stratis greatly.

I like the vehicle camo schemes you are doing. It suits the Mediterranean terrain of Altis and Stratis greatly.

Thats "normal" german Flecktarn with a "little" bit dirt

I decided to skip the randomized texture selection of "clean" and "dirty" vehicle textures. You wouldn't find any clean tank in a battlezone like Lemnos anyway. Besides, its reducing the filesize of the PBO by 50 % at the end. I hope to update a lot of more things in the future and if there is the time I will also upgrade the A3 default vehicle textures :)

Priority for the next release will be upgrading some of the stratis missions, 1 new altis mission and 1 new showcase.

Once I'm satisfied with all the GLT textures, I'm thinking of creating desert and winter camo as well, but it's also up to the terrains BIS will be providing.

I decided to delay the next GLT mod release after the release of the 3rd campaign "Win" for ArmA 3 to give everything a little more finetuning.

The new Ka-60 "Harpeia"

jSCk77WjujOJ1.jpg

New Victoria Divina beret

jbbforyrscRWKb.jpg