Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy_Quidd

I Can't see any servers on the list, please HELP

i can't see any servers on the server list since yesterday, yes, i tried to refresh a thousand times, no, i have no filters and yes, i'm on Internet mode, not Lan. I was playing normally on a server then i tried to switch to another one, when i refreshed the list no servers were shown, and im still having the same problem, and there's more, i can't access the official arma 3 site since the issue, i couldn't give feedback about this, what da hell's happening? any help would be appreciated.

i see hundreds of servers but almost all of them indicates red cross , only a ffew have green light , why? because of dev version?

Same here. I seee lots of servers, but all with red cross. Only about 10 with green circle. Why is this ???

that happened to me always since first time playing the alpha, i used to see 15-20 green servers, but in this case right now what i meant is i see nothing! 0 servers, the list is black!

---------- Post added at 01:44 ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 ----------

i can't play since tuesday

• Like 1

Could be hardware related. Some routers are using a hardware firewall or other safeguards. When you open the gamebrowser, the modem wrongly detects a "flood" of attackers and closes the ports. Pls use some terms like "flooding" and "company name" for a research.

Hope that helps

Edit: In the multiplayer, check your filter, even for spaces.

Edited by Mirudes

i found blocked ports and they used to be open, :confused: don't know why the config changed, but after resetting the router and checking the ports again the server list worked, thanks for the idea Mirudes :)

happens to me also, to fix it simply enter and exit multi player a few times.

Same here. I seee lots of servers, but all with red cross. Only about 10 with green circle. Why is this ???

Steam -> Library -> Arma 3 Alpha (right click) -> Properties -> Betas -> Select: NONE - Opt out of all beta programs -> Close

Usually this works but if it wont, just restart steam so it will load some files.

Development client version does not work with "normal" servers and vice versa, this is why there is red cross.

every time i go to join a sever they don't load up for me and im not understanding what is happing. can someone help me?

i have tried restarting my computer, re downloading the game, and verify the game files on steam