Sign in to follow this  
starbug1969

Can you view the showcase missions in editor?

Is it possible to view the showcase missions in the editor, to see how the missions work?

I'm struggling to use the editor, despite watching some good tutorials, so I wonder if it's possible to open up the included missions in the editor, to see how they are made?

I looked in my Arma folders, but can't see how to open missions in the editor to learn how to make missions, and to see some ideas..

Hope this thread makes sense :)

If you depbo them or whatever the equivalent is for 3, doubt you'd learn too much from experience with the arma 2 missions they do basically everything via scripts.

Sorry, I don't know what "depbo" means. :( .. I never owned an Arma game before.

I will keep messing around in the editor to see if anything sticks..

You would need Eliteness and the depbo file Drop them into a file on your desktop. Then any file you want to open just copy it, paste it into your eliteness folder then you can see the showcase missions.

Oh, thanks for the clarification! Perhaps these missions would be too complicated for a newcomer to understand, as the first reply suggests.

I had no idea this editor is this game was so comprehensive.. I have had my alpha money back already in time spent just playing with that!!