Sign in to follow this  
bobby budnick

Why don't signatures show up on all previous posts and change dynamically?

no, it's automated setup,

it will show signature only on 1st post of that person in thread view,

it's on each page view so there is always once signature of the posting person

that would explain, what im seeing in my Nogovan Armed Forces thread (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?117030-Nogovan-Armed-Forces-Project&p=2307997#post2307997) My signature only appears on random posts of mine, i thought it was a browser issue, im using Google Chrome. So this is an automated forum feature?

that would explain, what im seeing in my Nogovan Armed Forces thread (http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?117030-Nogovan-Armed-Forces-Project&p=2307997#post2307997) My signature only appears on random posts of mine, i thought it was a browser issue, im using Google Chrome. So this is an automated forum feature?

I thought that too.. I dont really like it.. I liked seeing my Signature on every post lol :D

I thought that too.. I dont really like it.. I liked seeing my Signature on every post lol :D

Same i like seeing my signature on every post too :D

Same i like seeing my signature on every post too :D

Maybe if we ask Dwarden nicely he might enable it for us :p

Maybe you should think at does with a low quality connection. If they see your signature 5 times maybe it will loader slower or even computer performance may be affected.

Maybe you should think at does with a low quality connection. If they see your signature 5 times maybe it will loader slower or even computer performance may be affected.

That, and why does anyone need to see the same signature five times on the same page? Just clutter and allows for less posts per page.

That, and why does anyone need to see the same signature five times on the same page? Just clutter and allows for less posts per page.

I agree, once per page is enough.

I agree yes, don't need to see them anymore than once per thread or is it page, anyway, great..:)

Beside, since when did people use the signature for something very important :)

The chance of your signature being vital important to the thread is aprox 0 heh.

Keep it like it is now pls, its better for thoose who have limited internet connections.