Sign in to follow this  
pvtdancer

Tasks not showing up when hosted on dedicated server

I know that the Dedicated server isn't at a point of actual release but i've been using it to test different things on my server box as well. When I run a mission on it none of the tasks I have set show up. Now running the same version and files from my PC and hosting locally Tasks are all there and working just fine, has anyone else ran into to this as an issue?

my tasks where setup using the new modules.

I know that the Dedicated server isn't at a point of actual release but i've been using it to test different things on my server box as well. When I run a mission on it none of the tasks I have set show up. Now running the same version and files from my PC and hosting locally Tasks are all there and working just fine, has anyone else ran into to this as an issue?

my tasks where setup using the new modules.

Same probleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.

I'd suggest you create the tasks with the briefing file instead, that worked on my mission.

There are currently alot of locality issues with the new task framework. As posted above, either go back to using a script/briefing/init for now until (hopefully), the new system works.

Or use taskmaster 2, which works well in arma 3.

Thanks! I'll give it a go it will be a great learning experience. I'm hoping to get these missions working so I can share them with all you guys! Just want to make sure it works with both ways of hosting first.