Sign in to follow this  
Cazador

Is there anyway to reset adjust position quickly?

If I am behind cover and am using the adjust button, if I quickly need to move cover and reset my body position is there any way to do it? As I used turbo to move to different cover as an enemy was approaching from behind but then as soon as I stopped sprinting I was still awkwardly leaning while trying to defend myself :( if there isn't I would like to suggest that the adjust feature should reset your position or posture once you let go of Ctrl.

This is a good idea, if we could bind something like: Double Tap the adjust key, to reset to center.

This is really needed indeed, I also find myself running away leaning, and I couldnt it see because of the first person view. Find it when switching to 3rd person view, later. Or it should auto reset when you start running / walking.

Edited by afp

This is really needed indeed, I also find myself running away leaning, and I couldnt see because of of the first person view. Find it when switching to 3rd person view, later. Or it should auto reset when you start running / walking.

Maybe running should automatically cancel any lean? I can see the possibility of needing to retain a lean while walking, but running.... I don't believe so.

It would be best if it reset the leaning one while sprinting and/or moving a meters, otherwise this game is going to be a lot more funny than it already is =p

Yes, I've discovered that the control settings in infantry movement "stand up" "crouch" and "prone" will put you in default standing, default crouch, and default prone, respectively. Basically, whatever stance you're in, pressing whichever key associated with these controls will put you in that stance. For instance, if you're in high standing, and your stand up key is C, like mine is, pressing C will put you back into default standing. It will have the same effect in any modified position, such as stepping out right standing, stepping out left standing. However, if you are in a modified standing position and press your crouch key, it will put you in the analogous crouch position, unless you press your crouch key again, which will put you into default crouch. This should be the same for, crouching to standing, standing to prone, etc.

Basically, if you have a key bound to "stand up" and your standing and stepping out, tap that key a few times for good measure (you should only need to tap it once) and you'll be in default standing.

Edited by jetset22a

+1 Metalcraze and others, sprint should reset it.

Hello there

I agree, sprint/jogging should negate the adjustment. Can this be added to their list or is that bugs only?

Rgds

LoK