cortez471

EPM RCon Tool (Beta) Changelog and Information

Fixed the banlist!

2015021903410948.png

I will try and push out 0.9.9.9 some time today for everyone to enjoy.

Standard Release

- Fixed Global DB loading issue.

- Fixed Private DB .

- Cleaned up Database Code.

- Removed BattleNet dll.

- Cleaned up more code.

- Fixed an issue that caused the rcon to crash on close.

- Removed old player location code.

- Added error logging

- Cleaned up the updater.exe

1.0.0.1 is causing problems for me.

It seems to get stuck after a while and stops updating the window with the info from the server, once this happens it can start using 100% of the CPU as well.

Have returned back to 1.0.0.0 for now.

1.0.0.1 is causing problems for me.

It seems to get stuck after a while and stops updating the window with the info from the server, once this happens it can start using 100% of the CPU as well.

Have returned back to 1.0.0.0 for now.

Most likely the best idea, i've noticed the 100% cpu bug is back and while the general code has been cleaned up and made a little faster it seems parts are not playing well, i had tested the update but didn't notice the playerlist issue. Should have another update out in a few days.

Hi, after connecting to a server is says "logged in" but the software immediately crashes after this.

A crash also occurs when going to the database tab (when not connected), other tabs are no problem.

Maybe a problem with connecting to the database?

I now have installed battleWarden wich looks to work good.

Does EPM RCon has any usefull options for DayZ SA that can't be done with battleWarden?

Also, bit off-topic question, but maybe you can push me in the right direction. I would like to keep track of total time players have played on my server using the connect and disconnect times. Do you know an easy way to do this?

Thanks!

Hi, after connecting to a server is says "logged in" but the software immediately crashes after this.

A crash also occurs when going to the database tab (when not connected), other tabs are no problem.

Maybe a problem with connecting to the database?

I now have installed battleWarden wich looks to work good.

Does EPM RCon has any usefull options for DayZ SA that can't be done with battleWarden?

Also, bit off-topic question, but maybe you can push me in the right direction. I would like to keep track of total time players have played on my server using the connect and disconnect times. Do you know an easy way to do this?

Thanks!

You're are correct, it is an error with the database, this is because you have not kept the exe within the same folder as the x86 and x64 folders that are packed in the zip.

Make sure you extract the content of the zip into a folder and create a shortcut to the exe so you can run it from anywhere.

As for total time connected time for players, this is not something i support and will most likely never support. I might change my mind if a donation was made but at this moment in time all features are done and its just general code improvements from here on in.

-Removed more old code

-Moved code over to make use of the new .net 4.5 async features

-Fixed the banlist not showing

-Fixed the playerlist not refreshing correctly.

-Auto Updater checks ever 1 hour rather than ever 15 seconds.

I think you may have a memory leak or something, left EPM Rcon open for at least 5 hours and my cpu usage spiked to 100% with EPM using 73% and increasing/decreasing.. I may be classifying the bug incorrectly but I'm pretty sure its a memory leak of some sort. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit with SP1. There was no crash report since it was still running when I killed the process.

I think you may have a memory leak or something, left EPM Rcon open for at least 5 hours and my cpu usage spiked to 100% with EPM using 73% and increasing/decreasing.. I may be classifying the bug incorrectly but I'm pretty sure its a memory leak of some sort. I'm running Windows 7 64-bit with SP1. There was no crash report since it was still running when I killed the process.

Not a memory leak but it's something we are aware of, there has been talks about this on my forums and i am working on fixing it.

-Removed more old code

-Rcon is correctly detecting disconnects / lost connections

-Updating UI correctly on disconnects

-Fixed a threading issue causing playerlist updates to fail.

-100% cpu usage should be fixed once again.

Cheers for updating the Armaholics page :P

Yes users auto update to 1.0.0.3, they were able to do it in the last update aswell, turns out my firewall was stopping my auto update on my own machine!

How do you use the Teamspeak 3 function? I've entered the IP and Port for my Teamspeak Server but i'm not sure what to put in the User Name and Password section. Could someone please explain to me how it works? :)

de704d53f7628c7d58bacb86f1bc9068.png

How do you use the Teamspeak 3 function? I've entered the IP and Port for my Teamspeak Server but i'm not sure what to put in the User Name and Password section. Could someone please explain to me how it works? :)

de704d53f7628c7d58bacb86f1bc9068.png

Username and password comes from your teamspeak query login

In teamspeak if you go to Tools -> ServerQuery Login and create a new name there, you should be able copy and paste the username and password it generates into the rcon and then fill in the information inside on the TS3 Admin Tab.

-Fixed an issue with connecting to the server via command Line

-Ability to add your admin name via command Line

-Fixed an issue that was causing notifications to ignore the timeout

-Fixed the banlist not showing! (Should never be an issue again)