Sign in to follow this  
JerryK

Wanting to give feedback to players capturing a point, need help.

Hi, I'm making a TvT/CTI mission, I currently have all my capture points set up (7), in order to cap the point there can't be any enemy players in the radius and (depending on the size of the point) you need a certain amount of friendlies with you. All of this is working perfectly fine, however I have no idea how to give feedback to the people capping the points.

Specifically I want them to know when they've begun capping the point and when they've finished capping it, without them having to look on their map.

Could someone please help me out?

Also, although it's not as big of a deal, I would like to spawn ATVs at each capture point once a team captures the point (the points go back and forth so I'm not sure if it would even be possible)

Hi, I'm making a TvT/CTI mission, I currently have all my capture points set up (7), in order to cap the point there can't be any enemy players in the radius and (depending on the size of the point) you need a certain amount of friendlies with you. All of this is working perfectly fine, however I have no idea how to give feedback to the people capping the points.

Specifically I want them to know when they've begun capping the point and when they've finished capping it, without them having to look on their map.

Have you tried just using: hint "yourmessagehere" on the activation and deactivation of triggers?