Sign in to follow this  
mr_lahey

Is the dev build causing constant "no message received" errors?

Ever since I opted in, I have been getting disconnected from EVERY sever within 10 minutes of playing. The whole thing will give me the old redchain and "no message received" until the server crashes.

Could this be the dev build server issue? Or perhaps I am just unlucky?

Is anyone else having this issue?

I think so because that's all I ever got once i switched, im switching back to the other version for a test (already did last night, had to clear that up)

so last night I played on a match and didn't get kicked out and barely had any red chain issues but 90% of the time while trying to get into a server the game crashes. When I play on Dev build game doesn't crash but the servers always do...

Choices... choices...

Edited by Zyromkiru

I think so because that's all I ever got once i switched, im switching back to the other version for a test (already did last night, had to clear that up)

so last night I played on a match and didn't get kicked out and barely had any red chain issues but 90% of the time while trying to get into a server the game crashes. When I play on Dev build game doesn't crash but the servers always do...

Choices... choices...

I switched back and we were able to play for hours in different servers with no issue. I guess it must be either client side, or server side issues with the dev build.

Same problem here. Changed version back to previous and found a great Domination server that I was able to play fine for about 40 mins before they had to restart server at their end for unrelated problem.