Sign in to follow this  
Sonny_Boy

Unlock Mod

There are russian textures for pretty much anything in the files, as well as a ballcap texture with the Raven PMC symbol on it, so they´re apparently still in, or this is a relict of sorts. I´d like to see more stuff, though. Lovely, keep it up. And thanks BI people for being so lenient :>

There are russian textures for pretty much anything in the files, as well as a ballcap texture with the Raven PMC symbol on it, so they´re apparently still in, or this is a relict of sorts. I´d like to see more stuff, though. Lovely, keep it up. And thanks BI people for being so lenient :>

Now I see how they are Russian. Can't believe I didn't take notice of the Russian flag in the Raven emblem... I feel dumb. I'd like to see some more stuff with a camo pattern similar to the one on that Raven cap. That, and some Russians in the Iranian uniforms (I know some think it's sci fi, but it's more plausible that the gear is from Russian origin being that it's basically a new gorka). But I know this is more of a config mod, not a reskin mod... :p

Is there anything else left to be "unlocked" by the way?

are there any more weapons to unlock? At least 1 sniper rifle, sniper scope, like shown on one older arma 3 alpha vids, maybe 1 mg? I'm really getting bored of all the same stuff lately.:confused:

As comparsion: arma 2 weapons.pbo - 456mb; arma 3 - weapons_f.pbo (whatever that F means) 382mb. And arma 3 got about trice less weapons as arma 2, with similar file size.

Edited by NeuroFunker

are there any more weapons to unlock? At least 1 sniper rifle, sniper scope, like shown on one older arma 3 alpha vids, maybe 1 mg? I'm really getting bored of all the same stuff lately.:confused:

As comparsion: arma 2 weapons.pbo - 456mb; arma 3 - weapons_f.pbo (whatever that F means) 382mb. And arma 3 got about trice less weapons as arma 2, with similar file size.

Yeah, a real sniper unit with ghillie suit and a sniper rifle with long range scope (with zeroing available) would be perfect :)

I do have more stuff to unlock, but i'm dealing with some "complications" irl so it might take some time.

Now I see how they are Russian. Can't believe I didn't take notice of the Russian flag in the Raven emblem... I feel dumb. I'd like to see some more stuff with a camo pattern similar to the one on that Raven cap. That, and some Russians in the Iranian uniforms (I know some think it's sci fi, but it's more plausible that the gear is from Russian origin being that it's basically a new gorka). But I know this is more of a config mod, not a reskin mod... :p

Is there anything else left to be "unlocked" by the way?

Something involving flying horses, or something. And Bandit suits.

but textures are four times the size/resolution in ArmA ;)

I would like to request a server key for this addon :)

We wanna start using sig verification and this mod is great, but it needs a key.

The archive now contains the bikeys and the pbo files, but not the bisign files. You forgot to include those I think?

[edit]

Oh, and if it is not to much trouble, can you provide a full archive? I seem not be able to download your files in one package and need to do it all one by one.......if you do not mind :confused:

Edited by Guest

I'm currently trying to pack it but it isn't working :/

Uhm, well the archive works for me. I guess you meant you have trouble trying to sign it?

Yeah, sorry. I'm all over the place. I packed it but I can't sign it and it doesn't sign with BinPBO for me. I'm fairly new to this whole thing so I don't know the correct procedure of packing, I usually just use cpbo.

I surely am not the right person to help you, however as far as I know you do not sign addons with binpbo, but with this:

http://downloads.bistudio.com/Tools/DSUtils.zip

I hope that is the correct one, but if not.............well I apologize. Than you should ask an experienced addon maker about it.

I feel like this is gonna piss off BI that you've unlocked stuff they didn't want played with yet.

I agree here too, looks tempting to download tho

I agree here too, looks tempting to download tho

Why do you dig up a one month old thread with a statement that already has been disproved?

Hi, we don't mind you configuring up this content, but you should realize that especially such assets may be subject to big changes / removal / reorganization. It was probably forgotten when filtering for Alpha; our bad, your luck Were you to find something bigger than accessories, please contact us first, we'd appreciate that. Thank you for asking before releasing anything!
Edited by Brain

Why do you dig up a one month old thread with a statement that already has been disproved?

because i just love annoying people, its in my blood, deal with it.

945501_370654193035659_1410492411_n.jpg

BTT: Does the author know if there is new, locked stuff to unlock?

There are also a lot of hats/turbans/clothes/beanies that are just invisible or using the already existing texture. Not sure if thats vanilla or comes from a mod, which is not so much working.