Sign in to follow this  
Sonny_Boy

Unlock Mod

2013_03_16_00015.jpg

2013_03_16_00019.jpg

2013_03_16_00020.jpg

2013_03_16_00021.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uavpcvh3bhc9ka8/%40Unlocker.rar

This pack includes: Plain Helmet, Camo Net Helmet, Armored Heli Helmet, F-35 Helmet, Tank Crew Helmet, and a Hipster Beanie! All to which was not available in the game before now!

*All Models and Textures were made by Bohemia Interactive*

I simply config'd it all.

UPDATE: Added class-names to the readme, cleaned up the pbos.

ARMAHOLICS link

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19468

Skeeko

Edited by skeeko1337
Update link.

he, good find lad, at least i won't need to make the HGU-56/P (which is done for HP). Wonder if there is a version without the mask on though ;)

I'm at a stalemate, should I release it now and update as I unlock stuff or should I get it all in one package before releasing?

I feel like this is gonna piss off BI that you've unlocked stuff they didn't want played with yet.

I don't think they would be upset. It's like getting mad at a child for finding the cookie jar :)

EDIT: rstratton, I call it unlocking because the models are in the characters_f but aren't accessible in game, so I conjure up a config and bang! Its in game.

Edited by skeeko1337
Reply to rstratton

maybe it is locked, because it's not needed yet? There are no jets, so why would we need them now? But i would like to have more weapons to toy with, at least 1 large cal. sniper rifle for both sides, some more vehicles perhaps.

I personally just care about the HGU-56/P. But back on topic, even though there aren't any jets, the f-35 pilot helmet still looks badass. Or you can just do the "merge Arma 2 with Arma 3" thing and have jets.

Edited by skeeko1337

I'd check with the mods first or maybe with BIS and see if this mod violates any kind of license agreement. I doubt it does, but better safe than sorry. The F-35 helmet probably has an in-helmet display that BIS is still working on. That's probably why they didn't give it a config. I don't know if they consider this sort of thing to be an easter egg or not.

I honestly don't think they will be upset as stated before, they not only encourage modding, they hire modders. I have asked a mod nevertheless so it's a waiting thing.

This is in the process of evaluating, i hope to get a definitive answer soon. Anyway, much appreciate you ask first. :D

Hi, we don't mind you configuring up this content, but you should realize that especially such assets may be subject to big changes / removal / reorganization. It was probably forgotten when filtering for Alpha; our bad, your luck ;) Were you to find something bigger than accessories, please contact us first, we'd appreciate that. Thank you for asking before releasing anything!

you can see all there is to unlock by unpacking the pbos. some guy already unlocked the ghillie suit and russian pmcs.

Thank you, I think I am speaking for everyone when I say; we are so lucky to have such awesome and understanding Developers & Moderators.

Back to work- wait, whats that? A BEANIE!?

2013_03_16_00024.jpg

you can see all there is to unlock by unpacking the pbos. some guy already unlocked the ghillie suit and russian pmcs.

Russian PMCs weren't unlocked. They were never in the game. Only the Raven hat, which actually has the Greek camo, not surpat. But the ghillie suit was in there.

@skeeko1337: I tried to unlock the beanie, but all I got was an invisible object. How'd you get it to show up?

My mad config skills. Seriously though, it's all in the config. If I could figure out how to use the spoiler box I would post the config there.

EDIT: Tonight comes the helmet pack.

Edited by skeeko1337
Update

Is there really a ghillie suit in the files ? if yes, i am very interested :D

me too and thanks you for your hard work skeeko1337

thanks and downloaded am interested in the fact you have a ah64 in the pic ground in your screen shots how did you get that ingame?

mods looks great thanks

Hi ,cool find

Where can i find these treasures in game?

I already installed the pbos

The codes are as follows:

Heli Helmet : Armor_Heli_Helm

Jet Helmet : A_Pilot_Helm

Beanie : A_Hip_Beanie

Plain Helmet : A_Plain_Helmet

Net Helmet : A_Camo_Helmet

Tank Crew Helmet : A_Crew_Helmet

------------------------------------

I'm working on a box right now!

I have no clue how to make a box.

Edited by skeeko1337