Sign in to follow this  
icewindo

Blackop/Swat Units

U_B_combatuniform_blk_crye

Getting an error for a missing icon pic in the Inventory.

Is this the mod its from? I lost track but the uniform

is all black so was guessing its this one...

If you are using the NATO SOCOM mod then that could be from it. Since he has named his uniforms Crye Combat Uniforms, and he also has a full black uniform.

Ah, thanks for the tip. Will drop a line over there. :o

Great work on these units.. Now to make some drug busts on the coast..

love this idea!!

This is real good. Hopefully we get a Zombie Mod in the future so that I can re-create Resident Evil with these addons.

imo they would look alot better with UMP45's or MP5's or M4's

Earlier on, when I had this mod installed the submenu was there in the BLUFOR menu, and when I went to choose one of the SWAT units I would get an error message; No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ice123_tacvest.disposableWeapon'. And it doesn't let me past the editor map. I don't know if anyone's already asked this but I've been looking around for the past couple days. Am I missing a mod or something that I didn't catch in the original post?

--Thanks. I love the way this mod looks, and I'd like to get it working.

EDIT: There are also times when I get a different error message, at the same step; 'No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ice123_tacvest.selectionFireanim'.

Sounds like i'm just missing a few files, but I don't know.

Whenever you get back online Ice, do you think it would be possible to get an update with all the new Beta content? Thanks man. Good work.

Earlier on, when I had this mod installed the submenu was there in the BLUFOR menu, and when I went to choose one of the SWAT units I would get an error message; No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ice123_tacvest.disposableWeapon'. And it doesn't let me past the editor map. I don't know if anyone's already asked this but I've been looking around for the past couple days. Am I missing a mod or something that I didn't catch in the original post?

--Thanks. I love the way this mod looks, and I'd like to get it working.

EDIT: There are also times when I get a different error message, at the same step; 'No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ice123_tacvest.selectionFireanim'.

Sounds like i'm just missing a few files, but I don't know.

I have the same issue and I cannot find anything with a solution...can someone please help with this

Whenever you get back online Ice, do you think it would be possible to get an update with all the new Beta content? Thanks man. Good work.

Yes please update this excellent mod!

Yes please update this excellent mod!

I third this motion!!! Please help us out man I need SWAT units! :yay:

Thank you for your work.

I've been having the same problem as Kemba with 'No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/ice123_tacvest.selectionFireanim'. Also, 'No entry 'config.bin/CfgFactionClasses/ice123_swat.icon'. The swat icons message appears as soon as i double click to create a unit. I'm assuming that's just the icon at the side of the "swat" name in Blufor, however that tells me there's a problem somewhere. I also got this message 'No entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons/ice123_tacvest.namesound'. This happens the first time i try to load the map and try to play. This looks like a greta mod so i hope you get round to sorting the issue or atleasst advise on how to. Although i notice the last post was in september so i'm not too hopefull. Thanks for the mod regardless.