Sign in to follow this  
petrtlach

CSA38-45 - Czechoslovak army 1938-1945

:) I am testing... Czech soldier not problem...in my test, but german soldier yes.. I make at fix, I seeking bug :)... maybe the wrong order weapons in config...

But be aware, the Czech soldier carrying the M1895 rifle had this problem too (at least for me)...

Greetz.

3.7 cm PAK 35/36 (WIP)

Model: Branzik

Texture: PetrTlach

arma2oa_2014-01-26_00-33-01-18.jpg

arma2oa_2014-01-26_01-49-07-20.jpg

arma2oa_2014-01-26_01-36-41-55.jpg

arma2oa_2014-01-26_01-47-52-20.jpg

Edited by petrtlach

It's an amazing new release! The models and textures look much better now.

The rifles are really great on the textures and models, very nice! They should be the best of all mods in consideration of the art work and historical accuracy. Just one thing, I hope the bolt animations of rifles could be added soon. It's a pity there is no such animation to match these so nice rifles. And it seems the holding gesture of MP38 SMG also needs revising to put the hands in more correct place.

By way, the Pak30 in the above looksso awesome! Could you add it to the mod soon? In addition, maybe more supporting weapon for German side, such as mortar and etc.?

It's an amazing new release! The models and textures look much better now.

The rifles are really great on the textures and models, very nice! They should be the best of all mods in consideration of the art work and historical accuracy. Just one thing, I hope the bolt animations of rifles could be added soon. It's a pity there is no such animation to match these so nice rifles. And it seems the holding gesture of MP38 SMG also needs revising to put the hands in more correct place.

By way, the Pak30 in the above looksso awesome! Could you add it to the mod soon? In addition, maybe more supporting weapon for German side, such as mortar and etc.?

We do the mod just two people. you can not do everything at once now and well ... Do ArmA already done enough modes with low-quality models... and...German mortars I have developed.... Opel BLitz i have WIP :) ..

PS: Textures at this models its not finisch...WIP :)

Fix, you mus redowanload:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/csa38-czechoslovak-army-1938/addons/germans-tank-in-september-1939

=======================

And now:

Missions for BETA:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/csa38-czechoslovak-army-1938/downloads/sa38-sp-missionst-for-sa38-beta

in these eight missions you manage to destroy a total of 9% of tanks intended for the attack on Czechoslovakia, of which 1/5 medium tanks

Exact same problem - now fixed :) back to editing the missions - brilliant mod - thx again CSA38 team!

A little bug report for this otherwise awesome mod:

-The StuG Commander can not look around when he is turned out.

-Please add a possibilty to disable the 'dig a foxhole' action. Maybe bind the action to the presence of an editor module or a trench tool item.

-Many sounds are missing the 'distance' parameter, which results in those sounds being heard all across the maps.

e.g.:

missing distance parameter:

sound[] = {"\CSA38II_sounds\w_canon\37mm_fire.wav",31622776.0,1};

with distance parameter (the '20' at the end):

reloadMagazineSound[] = {"\CSA38II_sounds\w_lkvz26\reload.ogg",1,1,20};

I love the update (I know, it has been 3 months...)!

The AT guns and planes are a very nice addition :)

Cheers,

D.

(and sorry for double-posting)

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov

-Please add a possibilty to disable the 'dig a foxhole' action. Maybe bind the action to the presence of an editor module or a trench tool item.

(and sorry for double-posting)

I can only underline that...

Too many times I started digging senseless foxholes, wanting to trigger some other action... :o

But nevermind, that new bunker and especially that Pak'36 model do look amazing. Keep it up.

And by the way... any progress regarding that grenade- bug?

Greetz.

We had a very nice evening with CSA'38 yesterday - here are some newsreel-styled impressions:

Some great pics: Moerderhoschi's Gallery

Everyone was full of praise for the mod :)

The only major point of criticism was the sound quality (Because of the missing distance parameters. The recordings themselves are pretty ok).

Some other minor things:

-Avia airplane has radar

-Missing HE shells for Panzer II (if they existed in 1938...)

-AI PaK 38 seems to be very slow to start to fire, but this could be our AI settings

-Very often, especially on HE shells, the visible explosion effect is a LOT bigger than the actual radius of damage.

-white artifacts on tank tracks: did you try to 'move top' the faces in O2 (under the 'Faces' tab)? That might help.

We are looking forward to the next update of CSA'38 - keep up the great work!

Cheers,

D.

Edited by Dimitri_Harkov

Hello,

we are very happy you enjoyed mode. Every time these posts give us next energy for further work.

Thank you very much for tips for improve:) as we see transport trucks are important to make:-) .

are you guys still alive or i s this mod alive or dead i love what you did to arma 2 but i want arma 3 to be the same and as buety full as last time you made the mod 

sorry for bad english