Sign in to follow this  
petrtlach

CSA38-45 - Czechoslovak army 1938-1945

Nice updates!

a possible bug report: if I remember correctly, you have no free look when you are turned out as a Pz. I commander.

Cheers,

D.

Nice updates!

a possible bug report: if I remember correctly, you have no free look when you are turned out as a Pz. I commander.

Cheers,

D.

I know. The problem is the command version B which had three crew members instead of 2. :) Others have only two members - the gunner, driver

I have several suggestions.

1) The weapon packs look very nice in the Mod. Could you add the bolt-action animations for rifles, especially for german Kar-98? I would like to replace my some custom addons with your weapon.

2) Is it possible to add 'backpack' functions to your models or in the config? In that case, the players could add something to the soliders in the editor. For instance, I could put 'amobelt' to the body of a MG gunner by this and also could let the soldiers carry some backpacks who haven't them currently.

3) The crews now couldn't show out from hatches on III assault-gun in the 'safe' mode. Maybe could add this anmis in an update.

1) The weapon packs look very nice in the Mod. Could you add the bolt-action animations for rifles, especially for german Kar-98? I would like to replace my some custom addons with your weapon.

2) Is it possible to add 'backpack' functions to your models or in the config? In that case, the players could add something to the soliders in the editor. For instance, I could put 'amobelt' to the body of a MG gunner by this and also could let the soldiers carry some backpacks who haven't them currently.

3) The crews now couldn't show out from hatches on III assault-gun in the 'safe' mode. Maybe could add this anmis in an update.

1) Branzik now learn anims.. :/ anims for weapons (bolt) its other problem as hand anims (hand anims of reload)...

2) Im mod its momental assault troops not Marching (So without backpacks). reckon with backpacks in the future when the time is modeled.

3) This its problem with model, Stug III model do not have trapdoor, but I can do later.

Edited by petrtlach

Is there any model of german armor-vehicles ready? By way, I found there was no Y-belt as the standard equipment on the body of these german soldiers as the Mod for the earlier war stage. It seems it should appear in 1941 or 1942 as the historical truth?

And in W39 Mod, it's equipped for german troops.

The reason why Y straps where present in our aplha was simply, because it was an alpha :)

It was to be removed in later versions (the models LODU donated came with it already). Once Vilas came along he helped us in editing the models and the Y strap was gone for almost all models, except the few that still were historically correct for 1939 (SS Verfugubgstruppe und some Unteroffiziers in selected units wore brown-leather Y straps that came from the SD). Here's a whole bunch of photos documenting the Y starps actually present in the Polish Campaign ;)

http://odkrywca.pl/wehrmacht-1939-mp-38-i-szelki-,642402.html

It's not like they appeared as standard equipment out of thin air, the equipment needed to be field tested somewhere earlier, right? ;)

The reason why Y straps where present in our aplha was simply, because it was an alpha :)

It was to be removed in later versions (the models LODU donated came with it already). Once Vilas came along he helped us in editing the models and the Y strap was gone for almost all models, except the few that still were historically correct for 1939 (SS Verfugubgstruppe und some Unteroffiziers in selected units wore brown-leather Y straps that came from the SD). Here's a whole bunch of photos documenting the Y starps actually present in the Polish Campaign ;)

http://odkrywca.pl/wehrmacht-1939-mp-38-i-szelki-,642402.html

It's not like they appeared as standard equipment out of thin air, the equipment needed to be field tested somewhere earlier, right? ;)

:) right

arma2oa_2013-10-28_11-22-20-49.jpg

arma2oa_2013-10-28_11-21-20-19.jpg

:j: FIX :bounce3:

First off, a big thanks to you for another genius mod...

And now comes my question (:p, sorry if it might have been answered already) :

I really like the way one is able to fix/ unfix bayonetes in your mod, but how in hell I'm able to actually use it to stab?

I believe it's some custom-key, but which???

Anyways, keep it up, your work rocks.

Sorry about that. Features a bayonet must still be processed. :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

arma2oa_2013-12-23_10-53-58-02.jpg

arma2oa_2013-12-21_23-41-46-95.jpg

Financial Guard

arma2oa_2013-12-29_09-50-00-73.jpg

Other pic...

arma2oa_2013-12-29_23-12-54-55.jpg

arma2oa_2013-12-29_23-12-42-53.jpg

Edited by petrtlach

Germans Binocular

buldozer_2014-01-01_18-15-11-49.jpg

arma2oa_2014-01-01_18-12-23-03.jpg

Czechoslovak binoculer vz..9/13

arma2oa_2014-01-01_18-10-46-63.jpg

buldozer_2014-01-01_18-14-44-50.jpg

buldozer_2014-01-01_18-14-33-10.jpg

The level of detail is outstanding!

Thank you. I do not like models as box :(..

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

arma2oa_2014-01-01_22-53-13-37.jpg

arma2oa_2014-01-01_22-52-22-95.jpg

arma2oa_2014-01-01_22-54-28-14.jpg

It's really amazing work in such details! Cant wait for your next update!

By way, will you team spend some time making the russian T34-76 in a version of 1940 or 1941?

It's really amazing work in such details! Cant wait for your next update!

By way, will you team spend some time making the russian T34-76 in a version of 1940 or 1941?

Thank you. older T34/76 do not. The Czechoslovak army is not to use, then there is mod to ArmA II - Iron Front in 1944, so no point doing the same thing. :)

Note .... models are available on request for other modes

Germans binocular 6x30, view.

arma2oa_2014-01-13_00-54-00-57.jpg

buldozer_2014-01-13_23-01-57-81.jpg

Edited by petrtlach