Sign in to follow this  
petrtlach

CSA38-45 - Czechoslovak army 1938-1945

Dear players. Sse try to relieve you waiting for mod and I will give you available Cromwell tanks and T-34. This is just the alpha version of the tank, some details still have to fine tune. I hope you enjoy them "fun". If you want to use tanks or troops to their modification, do not hesitate to contact us.

DOWNLOAD TANKS CROMWELLS AND T-34/76s

http://www.sendspace.com/file/61bfu4

arma2OA2013-03-1612-54-51-78_zps5d213753.jpg

arma2OA2013-03-1613-06-57-85_zps6e246ef9.jpg

Thank you very much for these Petr, I've been looking forward to these, especially the Cromwell's. :cool:

It would be nice if I44 adopted the Cromwell's - as the modelling is very much next generation standard, and have a lot of potential life to them. I hope they get fully utilized...

:yay::bounce3::yay:

I suppose that you'll still want feedback in this thread about any issues. :) If I am mistaken, please correct me!

Downloading!

Thank you very much for these Petr, I've been looking forward to these, especially the Cromwell's. :cool:

It would be nice if I44 adopted the Cromwell's - as the modelling is very much next generation standard, and have a lot of potential life to them. I hope they get fully utilized...

:yay::bounce3::yay:

If I44 model wanted, so I have no problem with the fact that I relinquished it to them. Their model, version D, which they only mode rather Cromwell recalls. I hope you do not take it as an insult, but some models actually want to watch more documentation. I also have unfinished bren-carrier and Challanger too. Not a problem as a model to provide a model British soldier's body because the original, if I observed are well adapted ARMA models.

buldozer2013-03-1700-32-37-20_zpsfac3a47c.jpg

Thank you, Petrtlach! A really very great model and textures of those tanks. Downloading now!

Thank you, Petrtlach! A really very great model and textures of those tanks. Downloading now!

Thank you. Textures are not made ​​in photoshop, are painted by hand, so do not fall into the same range of textures, the mod, the same texture: ( I make textures in Bodypaint

It sounds something like real handicraft, Petrtlach! if it's possible, could release one or two German tanks as well?

Nice work petrtlach on the release of these, lookign forward to more of the mod when your ready to release!

arma2OA2013-03-1816-50-37-31_zpsa509f5a6.jpg

So here annoys AGAIN. Recently published some models for mod September 1939th To increase zábvu attach one model from my archive. It is an object of light fortifications from 1939. In the Czech Republic are still a few pieces preserved, in an area annexation by Poland in year 1938.

DOWNLOAD SCHRÓN BOJOWY WZ.39

http://www.sendspace.com/file/djylwf

Edited by petrtlach
change the word occupation / annexation

I've found that the Cromwell and T-34 refuse or are unable to fire their main weapons. Usually I've found that using a combination of "OdenBIS Config Addon" and "ASR AI" mods, the ai gunners usually select the correct fire mode - not with these unfortunately. They also aim their mg's much lower than the target at which they are aiming...

Also I'm getting "Cannot open object csa38ii_tracked\t_optic\optika_lt34_gunner3.p3d" :confused:

But they do look great in-game!

I've found that the Cromwell and T-34 refuse or are unable to fire their main weapons. Usually I've found that using a combination of "OdenBIS Config Addon" and "ASR AI" mods, the ai gunners usually select the correct fire mode - not with these unfortunately. They also aim their mg's much lower than the target at which they are aiming...

Also I'm getting "Cannot open object csa38ii_tracked\t_optic\optika_lt34_gunner3.p3d" :confused:

But they do look great in-game!

Thanks for the type of repair, peek at it. As for weapons, shoots lower than they should, I solved the problem, even when guns get original BIS, as well as Ai shoots down. : (If someone came up with something, attack that encountered it, I'll keep the advice. fix problem with optics, there is missing in optics at number 2

Hey, Im gently asking permision to port your take on bunker for use in a Arma 3 snowmap. This wil be retextured and used in a private area until a proper release of the project is done.

It wil be released with your name attached to it. We are planing to release the entire project open source for people to endulge in and enjoy & continue the creative process.

Its obv. optional and its your last word that matters on the hand of releasing it open or not at all.

Love, Lervik

@ tier1opsEU

Cheers for the alpha, had a good time doing stuff in editor with the tanks and detailed units, I like how most of the tanks are low calibre guns, even dual MG sometimes, I like weaker tanks rather than every tank has an 88mm.

The missions were cool, I liked the first one with the static machine gun inside the bunker mowing down crowds of approaching enemy

Marenice is a good map, I like the fortified 'border' it is like an unbreakable defence line like maginot line, also think it's cool how around the edges of the map you have little border checkpoints with barriers and guard houses

Bugs are present but the mod is quite polished, there are no script errors but things such as tanks bumping into each other will make them jump in the air, perhaps this is just an arma 2 thing

The units are detailed, I never knew any czechslovakian weapons before this or their uniform, the weapons are nice and are different from other ww2 mods, things like MP28, MP35 and MP38, MG30 along with the other cool czechslovak weapons which I can't remember names of.. Other cool things like 32 rnd trommel magazines and scroll menu option to fold buttstock on folding stock weapons, and to attatch bayonets to rifles

A lot of the sound effects in this mod are custom, nice splatting sounds when getting shot or shooting someone, along with (I think) custom voice acting, the gun sounds are great, the mounted machine guns on tanks have a really enjoyable noise

More custom things like a lot of dirt being kicked up effect when tank shell impacts..

I have perhaps missed a few things but this covers most of it, I really like this mod and await future updates :-)

is still in pretty big deal. This is what we are two people managed to prepare for one year. Regarding the accident tanks, too wonder what it could be .. about ArmA ... :/

The mode is a real variety of weapons:

K98k

K98k with scope

K98b

Gewehr98

Gewehr98 with scope

Gewehr98 with trench magazine

Gewehr98 with trench magazine and scope

Standart Model II

Rifle vz.98/22

Rifle vz.23

Rifle vz.24

Carabine vz.33

Carabine M1895

Rifle M1895

Pistol Walther PP

Pistol Walther PPK

Pistol LP08

Pistol LP08 with 32 Rnd Magazine

Pistol P08

Pistol P08 with 32 Rnd Magazine

KP vz.38

MP18

MP28

MP35

M.P.38 possibility folded butt when folded to lower the possibility of intervention.

MG30

M31

LK vz.26

Mauser C96

Pistol CZ vz.22

Pistol CZ vz.24

Pistol CZ vz.27

Pistol CZ vz.27 with silencer

Pistol CZ vz.36

Pistol CZ vz.38

Pistol P-38

MG34

some grenades and similar bullshit.

Perhaps to put it all rifle bayonet, funkcibodáku to go there I used to think. It is a shame that we have animators to movements and people in the German dubbing for radio messages.

tanks, there is also enough and hopefully there will be more:

TČ vz.33

LT vz.34

LT vz.35

LT vz.38

Kl.Pz.Bef.Wg. I Ausf. A

Kl.Pz.Bef.Wg. I Ausf. B

PZ.kpfw I Ausf.A

PZ.kpfw I Ausf.B

PZ.kpfw II Ausf.A

PZ.kpfw II Ausf.B

PZ.kpfw II Ausf.C

PZ.kpfw III Ausf.B

PZ.kpfw III Ausf.C

PZ.kpfw III Ausf.D

PZ.kpfw IV Ausf.A

PZ.kpfw IV Ausf.B

PZ.kpfw IV Ausf.C

Some German tanks are captured in a fraction of the Czechoslovak Army

Edited by petrtlach

To:skeligandrew

Thank you for a possitive comment. That is what motivate us for next work.:)

For all:

If you find some bug (and we know they are there) Please send a mail to csa1938@gmail.com.

Thank you

Having downloaded and played all night. There are lots of units, armors and weapon in variations for option with very detailed and nice textured models. Really a great Mod for WW2 early stage.

Only one thing, it seems the tanks were not sensitive to fire the targets in the game.

I like the textures of those weapon and especially German panzers! The weapon looks very awesome in the quality of models and textures themselves. And it's a pity some animations of weapon holding gesture seems not in very suitable place in this alpha release, for instance, the holding way of MP38 SMG.

Edited by Fkymplbo

Having downloaded and played all night. There are lots of units, armors and weapon in variations for option with very detailed and nice textured models. Really a great Mod for WW2 early stage.

Only one thing, it seems the tanks were not sensitive to fire the targets in the game.

I like the textures of those weapon and especially German panzers! The weapon looks very awesome in the quality of models and textures themselves. And it's a pity some animations of weapon holding gesture seems not in very suitable place in this alpha release, for instance, the holding way of MP38 SMG.

Animations are original "ArmAII". Not having animator. By the time my teacher anim characters. AI tanks to solve my long problem that BZT since ArmA. OFP version by AI had no problems. I recommend to set the AI set to 1.0. Then: superaAI off. Then everything tends to be more sensitive. a significant problem stretches from ArmA shooting from tanks from AI - AI shoots below. In my opinion, and tests all seem to AI shoots, as when a player uses external sights. by time thinking to do in the future and the interiors of tanks, and the possibility that the problem is resolved.

Model guns perform detailed as possible and in time psolední lepšuji texture - I learn over time. Remains to be redoing several new models such as the MG34, TK model 37. A lot of models to version ArmA is new, everything looks better. This is what there is you are able to prepare from August, 2012 to September 2013. Characters began to model only in December 2012 (4 months we learned how it works ArmAII and solve the problem of objects on the map).

Core team:

PetrTlach (2d, 3d, sounds, configs..., skripts, missions, MP test, model animations)

Branzik (map, test, search for information, trying to make models, his attempts mainly used for work on heavy fortifications, which is planned, MP test)

Other:

Bolec (grenade vz.21, The completed rocket gun vz.30)

Dave (test, MP test)

Edited by petrtlach

I can promise we are going to learn how to make custom weapon anim. :-)

So they will be there to..:-)