Sign in to follow this  
Oligo

Car bomb in helsinki

That art aint very secret. If you told me he possessed the ultimate power of the ninja though...That would be truely impressive ; )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ July 17 2002,10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would like to say something straight to Ville Itälä's face<span id='postcolor'>

Don't!! He knows the secret art of Karate!!  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Then I'll just bleed on him until he drowns. tounge.gif

Haven't you guys read the guide in Thespark.com called: "How to get your ass kicked in such a way that the other guy goes to jail." It has all these neat tips. My favourite one is this: "Take your wallet into your hand and approach the opponent, making faces to piss him off. Offer your head in such a way that he can easily achieve a headlock. While he is pounding your face with his fist, slip your wallet into one your opponents pockets. Now his charge is going to be mugging instead of mere battery."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How to get your ass kicked in such a way that the other guy goes to jail<span id='postcolor'>

This is a true story that happened in a pub in Helsinki:

Guy A is in toilet, washing his hands. He had had boxing as a hobby for 15 years and recently he had switched to thai-boxing.

Guy A is a relatively small man.

Then Guy B finishes his business and comes to the hand-washing sink, making some kind of growl. He yells something

like this:

"Hey f*cker, get lost!" at Guy A, who has almost finished washing

his hands.

Guy B is inpatient, and grabs Guy A away from the sink,

and tries to punch Guy A. Guy A feels really threatened and throws a couple of punches.

Guy B doesn't care, and when he starts to fight back,

Guy A gives him more punches and finally finishes him

with an elbow-punch in the head.

Consequenses: Guy B get injuries, worst of them is a permanent brain damage.

Guy A goes to jail for a year or so, and has to pay 20000 euros ( = $ ) to guy B.

What do we learn from this?

Anybody?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ July 17 2002,12:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What do we learn from this?

Anybody?<span id='postcolor'>

Don't f*ck with relatively small men? tounge.gif

I'm a relatively small guy and I've always been able to talk my way out of fights. I'm a long haired hippie so I'm like a magnet to big skinheaded muscular men but so far none of them have actually tried to punch me after I've had a small talk with them. Lucky me.

Maybe I should start to negotiate with criminals. smile.gif

(Damn. After 4 caffeine pills my hands shake so much that it's hard to type anything sad.gif Got to go out and get something to eat.)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've always been able to talk my way out of fights.<span id='postcolor'>

Why don't you just bleed on them until they drown? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's too messy.<span id='postcolor'>

How about throwing your caffeine pills at them? tounge.gif

"The end of innocence for Finland" LOL!

I remember watching the news (I´m Finnish) and they said over and over again that it doesin´t seem to be "politically motivated" No s**t, Sherlock.

It reminded me of September 12 when the government beefed up security in the air etc etc. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Finland is a great country, but do you actually think Al-Qaeda would attack a "skyscraper"(6-story building in helsinki) here, or a new nationalist terrorist movement would emerge, demanding that storekeepers stop rounding off Euro prices?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif