Sign in to follow this  
Sealife

Arma 3 SeaLife Project

If we don't see a Sharknado mission within 1 week of you releasing this, I'm going to be very disappointed in this community.

Hey, this mod looks really cool. Wondering if you're still working on it? Grats on the work so far.

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

This looks really cool, I was wondering if you were still working on it? Grats on the work so far!

Hey, this mod looks really cool. Wondering if you're still working on it? Grats on the work so far.

---------- Post added at 15:22 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

This looks really cool, I was wondering if you were still working on it? Grats on the work so far!

I believe I read somewhere that Sealife has/is leaving this community so I doubt this will be released. Which is a damn shame, this had potential and was something my self and others have been looking forward to.

Dave,

i am very intersted and willing to help with populating the ocean of arma 3, i am very good at modelling in Maya, can models made in maya be used in arma 3? please let me know

I believe I read somewhere that Sealife has/is leaving this community so I doubt this will be released. Which is a damn shame, this had potential and was something my self and others have been looking forward to.

Dave,

i'm afraid so.

i am very intersted and willing to help with populating the ocean of arma 3, i am very good at modelling in Maya, can models made in maya be used in arma 3? please let me know

if you are interested in teaming up and can provide models that you made yourself i would be willing to try to get them ingame. just PM me when you have something i can work with. i'm still in contact with sealife and i'm sure he will share all the knowledge i need to do so. :)

i'm afraid so.

if you are interested in teaming up and can provide models that you made yourself i would be willing to try to get them ingame. just PM me when you have something i can work with. i'm still in contact with sealife and i'm sure he will share all the knowledge i need to do so. :)

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2cy35zn.jpg

a cathedral i started working on , do u know if maya models are compatible? i can send something simple for u to test out if you want, just to make sure ive got the right software.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2cy35zn.jpg

a cathedral i started working on , do u know if maya models are compatible? i can send something simple for u to test out if you want, just to make sure ive got the right software.

of course maya is fine. all depends on the export format. everything that 3ds max can read is useable. nice model you got there. do you plan on getting that into arma?

so maya is fine aight ill start on some models, Thanks! ya i havent worlked on the cathedral for a month or so but if i get it good enough ill try get it in arma, would be good for altis life maybe

---------- Post added at 19:48 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

Man if we get to making whales, how about we make them rideable, and gives sonar to find enemy ships

Man if we get to making whales, how about we make them rideable, and gives sonar to find enemy ships

i like you :D

If ANYONE HAS CONTACT WITH SEALIFE - AKA (THROMPTOH) (youtubename). PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE contact me immedietly, private pm or add me on steam.

This is urgent. I have got animations working in game, I just need him to help me with the details of the config, to get it moving.

Sealife said he will gladly help me, but he has since been banned and now i have no way of contacting him.

So Sealife/Thromptoh, if you read this please contact me, you're my lifeline into getting this whale in the game, Please contact me urgently.

Steamname: Mattaust (avatar picture is crash bandicoot)

Or

PM this forum name with his contact details or even steam name.

I appreciate this for anyone that can help.

Cheers, Matt!