Sign in to follow this  
Sealife

Arma 3 SeaLife Project

The Shark must be huge, at least 5 mtr i guess! We will have to check ourself for bleeding wounds before taking a bath.

Yes i think a good intention is for Shark to have a feeding regime based on array of fish in the area but if wounded soldeir is in this area it will take precedence maybe , this will give even more to wrry than Opfor :).

thinking about everything and this Marlin , maybe a nice Fishing element with a boat and rod would be nice someday too but first i think maybe beta /full game status before such an endeavour is started is wise

Baraka i will esnd you files tomorrow so you may do waht you like , add rvmat if you think necessary or leanr from it

wow! nice work on the shark and marlin. may i ask how you did the animations? with oxygen?

No i did with ofpanim , but i am hoping soon to do in Maya when i get time to write output script but not for some days .

OfpAnim is ok for these simple moves though , simply export oldp3d from o2 and load in ofpanim .

When Orcas hunt sharks they will turn upside down before grabbing them. Righting themselves with the sharks in their mouths results in the shark then being upside down. Sharks quickly become paralyzed when upside down and make easy meat for the orcas! Might be too much to ask but would love to see some realistic behavior like that.

wonder how long untill submarines come along =). even just non military research subs lol.

* Jumping back up in the boat!

i already can see myself being eaten by those sharks a lot due to not being able to find the sweet spot of the action for getting into the boat:p

i should really make a ticket about this...

removeAllWeapons this; removeBackpack this; Bluelight=createVehicle ["Chemlight_blue", [getpos this select 0,getpos this select 1,2], [], 0,"CAN_COLLIDE"]; Bluelight attachTo [this, [0.12,0.06,-0.1], "LeftShoulder"]; Yellowlight=createVehicle ["Chemlight_yellow", [getpos this select 0,getpos this select 1,2], [], 0,"CAN_COLLIDE"]; Yellowlight attachTo [this, [0.12,0.06,-0.1], "LeftShoulder"]; Greenlight=createVehicle ["Chemlight_green", [getpos this select 0,getpos this select 1,2], [], 0,"CAN_COLLIDE"]; Greenlight attachTo [this, [0.12,0.06,-0.1], "LeftShoulder"]; Redlight=createVehicle ["Chemlight_red", [getpos this select 0,getpos this select 1,2], [], 0,"CAN_COLLIDE"]; Redlight attachTo [this, [0.12,0.06,-0.1], "LeftShoulder"];

Paste this in the init of your player for nightime diving! Thanks to Esspro!

@Soolie: Thanks for sharing. Looks very cool.

@Thromp: Hopefully the new update havn´t screwed up your work!

Hi ,

if you have some more detail i am sure i can make something , you have a type of fishin mind and any ancillary type actions / death type or things let me know

this looks like a refreshing modification you make i will definitely have a go on that :)

also maybe Baraka can make some things but for now i see this free pack i could have a see at depends what coastal waters you want fish maybe ?

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/free-tropical-fish-pack-3d-model/652729

Hopefully there will be some rather forboding looking fish that aren't dangerous but are just freaky to run into on a night swim. Those little mine field buggers -Sea Urchins -could be fun for just poking your toes on. Eel, barracuda and jellyfish would be great also.

Honestly Im looking foward to this mod coupled with one of the Diving Simulation mods more than just about anything right now.

I like it. Are you planning on making a multiplayer server and maybe a community for it with a teamspeak, site, etc.

Maby some basic food fish. Small, medium , large.

Salmo

Trout

Cod

Tuna

Angry bluewhale to flip you boat? ;)

Whales: http://ocean.si.edu/ocean-photos/what-largest-whale-cetacea-size-comparison-chart

Well i think most of them are already in BIS game ? or similar , you can make a simple config and put scope = 2 for those and direct as necessary with .sqf or FSM :)

For whale , i believe Baraka as a passion too and i am sure we will see something sometime

omg thromp that thing is disgusting,scary, and terrific!