Sign in to follow this  
DAP

Arma 3 - ai first aid support

can you adding drag friendly ?

Actually this feature is already added :) You can drag wounded friendly units (or even wounded enemy units).

Hi DAP, sorry for my ignorance, but how I can use exactly this amazing mod with "SLP Spawning script [ALPHA]" [attack mode]?? I have tried to follow your instructions for new created units, but only I get that ground units disappear. :/

I'm afraid that i'm a little confused. Once I run this script, all my custom loadout "FirstAidKit" items get deleted. Thus making me unable to revive anyone. Once I remove the scripts perameters in the missions "Init.sqf", all of my FirstAidKits are assigned as expected.

Hey there DAP,

i always get a missing message :(

"Script initJIPcompatible.sqf not found"

Whats wrong?

DAP, will you allow me (or us) to upload missions to steamworks using this script when the system is available? I understand if not. Anyway this script have been amazing, thx. :)

DAP, will you allow me (or us) to upload missions to steamworks using this script when the system is available?

Of course you can :)

Can you carry people now? I really want something like this lol....

Soon :)

UPDATE

Current version: 0.2.5

Changelog:

• Changed: Wounded crew member can't shoot
  • Changed: Script not removes Medkits and FirstAidkits
  • Improved: Capturing wounded enemy units
  • Added: Now you can drag wounded units while prone
  • Fixed: "Script initJIPcompatible.sqf not found" message

All links was updated.

So you can't carry? The picture shows you carrying someone?

Also, states "Improved: Capturing wounded enemy units", how does this work? Would love to add capture and interrogation to some of my missions. This sounds cool!

Last, can you compare & contrast yours with =BTC= Revive script? Using that right now...

Hi all

Can this be used in Single player?

If so can someone give me idiot-proof instructions as I can't seem to get it to work following the example on the first page!

cheers and thanks to DAP for what looks like an awesome addition

So you can't carry? The picture shows you carrying someone?

Still no. But soon this will change :)

Also, states "Improved: Capturing wounded enemy units", how does this work?

Find any wounded hostile unit. Heal him. Now he is your prisoner :)

Would love to add capture and interrogation to some of my missions. This sounds cool!

It already work in one my mission. You can capture and interrogate insurgent leaders.

Last, can you compare & contrast yours with =BTC= Revive script? Using that right now...

In BTC Revive you can't die. When you being killed, you can be revived by friendly players. And only by players. With my script you can die with one shot. If you got bullet in head, as example. But, if you was injured, then you can be healed by any friendly unit (AI or player). Also my script work on all units, including AI (if AI unit was wounded, then you or other AI can drag him in safe place and heal him).

Can this be used in Single player?

If so can someone give me idiot-proof instructions as I can't seem to get it to work following the example on the first page!

Yes. It works in SP and MP.

Simple instruction:

1. Create new mission in editor

2. Add some units, some waypoints. Whatever you want.

3. Save your mission.

3. Open DAPMAN folder from archive and copy all from this folder into your mission folder.

4. Reload your mission in editor.

5. Now script will work.

More details you can find in ReadME (included in archive).

Edited by DAP

Still no. But soon this will change :)

Find any wounded hostile unit. Heal him. Now he is your prisoner :)

It already work in one my mission. You can capture and interrogate insurgent leaders.

In BTC Revive you can't die. When you being killed, you can be revived by friendly players. And only by players. With my script you can die with one shot. If you got bullet in head, as example. But, if you was injured, then you can be healed by any friendly unit (AI or player). Also my script work on all units, including AI (if AI unit was wounded, then you or other AI can drag him in safe place and heal him).

Yes. It works in SP and MP.

Simple instruction:

1. Create new mission in editor

2. Add some units, some waypoints. Whatever you want.

3. Save your mission.

3. Open DAPMAN folder from archive and copy all from this folder into your mission folder.

4. Reload your mission in editor.

5. Now script will work.

More details you can find in ReadME (included in archive).

Thanks DAP.

Got it to work - can drag and treat but the healed unit just remains on the ground (even when treated by a medic) I'll keep experimenting and thanks again for a cool script

cheers

OK, sold. Sounds freaking awesome!

Will try out this week sometime. I love the fact you're not invincible.

Also just read the details on that mission... again, sounds awesome.

Will have to try that out soon. Very soon.

Thanks for the detailed responses. :thumb:

lol, the name is quite confusing! I always thought this script was AI-only and have therefore ignored it. Will check it out asap.

lol, the name is quite confusing! I always thought this script was AI-only and have therefore ignored it. Will check it out asap.

Your not the only one :j:

Will check this out

This script allow AI to do same things what player can do: find wounded unit, drag him and heal him. And, of course, player can do it by self :)

In the spirit of 'No Man Left Behind' can this addon allow you to pick up and carry your fallen comrads???

If not, that would be a great addition.

DAP, my main man!

Big gaming night Friday. Swapped out the other Medic System with yours...

And the winner is.......... DAPMAN! Way to go brother!! I really liked it.

Will be using now for a while to do some more testing. Felt WAY more

realistic & immersive. Which IS the whole point right?. Very very nice job.

Would of liked to see a better README or other detailed info. Maybe some

more dramatic & varied sounds. Possibly random Blood graphics other than

the 'blood goggles'. Other than that it's almost perfect (from a player/immersion

point-of-view). You got my vote!

:thumb:

In the spirit of 'No Man Left Behind' can this addon allow you to pick up and carry your fallen comrads???

If not, that would be a great addition.

Luckly you only have 4 pages to breeze threw to find your answer..... because its been answered like 5 times..

Dap,

Great work on this: it's very close to what I've been looking for however I have a couple of questions:

1. Is there any chance of increasing the rate at which units are wounded rather than killed out-right? It seems for every man wounded 10 are instantly killed

2. I've only tested it a little however it seems as though enemies still purposely shoot at guys wounded on the floor frequently: is it possible to limit or stop this?

3. Is there a way of setting the bleed out time? as in once you're down and wounded it has X amount of time to be healed before death?

Cheers

V

Hey DAP,

Can we use the bloody screen you're using in our script/addons?

Bump, seems like a good script.. but I seem to die alot more often than I get revivable. Any chance you can point me where I can edit this?