Sign in to follow this  
b00tsy

Co05_SP Silent Justice Stratis

When I click the mission and play button there comes textbox saying: No entry `bin\config.bin/cfgWorlds2`.

I`ve extrackted pbo-files to Missions under Steam-common

What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys. The 1.2 version got broken due to the last alpha update that had changes in some ClassNames.

Not to worry, I have fixed the error so the mission is playable again.

While I was at it I have added a few more things and made some tweaks and changes to the mission.

* I have removed the evening version, because it was impossible to use the scope.

* It is now a night version only making the scope usable again against AI near artificial lighting + that it is full moon.

* When you start up the mission you will still get a class name error, but you can click it away and play the mission.

* Also the chopper extraction should have a better chance of success, but it is still a bit buggy in the alpha (I have added an alternative ending if extraction fails).

* Added back a No Respawn version.

There are still a few minor issues:

The respawn version does not spawn back the silencer and the backpack (you will have to loot it back - or not die!)

Not all players will always see hints and hear background music, triggers are still a bit glitchy in the alpha.

All the update details and new download link you can find in the opening post.

When I click the mission and play button there comes textbox saying: No entry `bin\config.bin/cfgWorlds2`.

I`ve extrackted pbo-files to Missions under Steam-common

What should I do?

Thanks in advance!

That's... an odd one.

Did you remove both files from the Co05-SilentJustice folder, and put them in the Missions folder?

Also, I've tested McLupo's problem in both stable and dev build, and I have the same problem. I don't think I can actually go into the .pbo file and change the 'Galkin' to 'Ifrit' either.

Edit: B00tsy to the rescue!

Edit: B00tsy to the rescue!

I tested it just now till the ending and it works again without problems :)

That's... an odd one.

Did you remove both files from the Co05-SilentJustice folder, and put them in the Missions folder?

/QUOTE]

Yes, I did.