adanteh

Arma 3 Teamspeak Skin

Put a new version up. Links available in first post as well. Realized this one didn't have plugin info shown for clients, which could be useful when using plugins like TFR. You can get it here here

Edited by Adanteh

Hey guys. So I feel like I am doing something stupid. I downloaded the file (arma3v2.02). It says it is a teamspeak add-on. I put that in my styles folder. I opened teamspeak and went to settings>options>design. However i still do not get any arma selection. What am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance

Updated new version with Apex green and replaced font usage to Roboto. Like always this font is not included and you'll need to get it elsewhere. Default sans-serif fallback is included. 

Download HERE

O9R8IRl.png

• Like 5

With this skin, Team Speak looks way better than before. Thanks for this ts skin and good job !

Thanks Adanteh! I'm a long time customer of your cool TS mod :)

I have an issue with how our user logos are displayed on the server. As you can see in the image below, the icon of the users is enlarged while the the same icon of the server (right next to "[CiA Comrades in Arms") seems fine. Any way to fix that by ourselves or is this caused by the skin?

hXrzvfy.png