adanteh

Arma 3 Teamspeak Skin

Hello there, thought I'd make an Arma3 skin for Teamspeak. It's built from my Steam skin and I just focused on the main window for now (I might change the rest later), meaning everything outside of the main window is based on Steam. It's not really perfect, but does the job for now. Unfortunately no blinking buttons like we have ingame or any fancy animation.
It uses the Purista font that is used both on the arma website and in-game, you need to install the purista font in windows to see any changes in the skin. I did not include the Purista font, but if you want it search around to find it.

New update 2016-12-12.

Switched to Apex green and Roboto font. Fixed download link

O9R8IRl.png

Download here

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lookin' good! I'll definitely be checking this out.

You say you have an Arma-themed Steam skin, too? I'd be interested in that if you wouldn't mind posting a link. Been using Steam for nearly 10 years now and I've never changed the skin, hehe.

Where do the fonts go ?

Where do the fonts go ?

If you open up a font, you can press Install in the top left corner. Otherwise you can just type in Fonts in the start menu (Win7) and it should give you multiple options for fonts. You can also go to Control Panel -> Fonts and copy the fonts there.

You say you have an Arma-themed Steam skin, too? I'd be interested in that if you wouldn't mind posting a link. Been using Steam for nearly 10 years now and I've never changed the skin, hehe.

I have a Steam-themed Teamspeak skin (Which I start working from for my skins, hence why all the menus and so are that style) . If only there were such a thing as an Arma3 Steam skin.

Awesome man! Wonderful job, it is beautiful! Thank you!

Been using this since not long after you released it on the TS forums. So far, I love everything about it, 'cept for one thing. It seems to cut the server banner out entirely. Great skin aside from that. Finally one worthy of switching away from your steam skin.

Looks awesome! I've been looking for a dark them for Teamspeak so I won't be blinded by it when I display it on my secondary screen when I play. I had to use some stupid ones that made me feel like an idiot. Now your Arma 3 theme is just perfect!

However, After installing the fonts and the theme I get this:

Any ideas?

EDIT: Works after changing "Style" to "Cleanlooks"

ts3skin.png

Edited by Variable
Problem solved

Looks awesome!

Only problem I have is that I'm finding it difficult to quickly distinguish player names and channel names :P

Looks awesome!

Only problem I have is that I'm finding it difficult to quickly distinguish player names and channel names :P

Probably has a lot to do with the font. The Purista font is vastly better.

So far, I love everything about it, 'cept for one thing. It seems to cut the server banner out entirely.

Open the following file with Notepad (Or another editor): Program Files\Teamspeak 3 Client\Styles\Arma3.qss

Then on Line 10 there is a part where you can turn on the server banner by commenting that section out. Simply add /* in front of MainWindow Banner to enable the server banner.

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:21 ----------

This is a problem with normal Teamspeak as well and I already put in a request to be able to give the Channel names and Player names different colors years ago. Still no response though. What I do myself is turning the Country Flags on:

Settings -> Options -> Design -> Channel Tree -> Display Country Flags on Clients

This way every client has a little flag behind his name, so you can easily tell where the clients are by looking at the flags. I wish there was a way to change this, but no can do unfortunately.

Open the following file with Notepad (Or another editor): Program Files\Teamspeak 3 Client\Styles\Arma3.qss

Then on Line 10 there is a part where you can turn on the server banner by commenting that section out. Simply add /* in front of MainWindow Banner to enable the server banner.

Tried that, didn't re-enable the banner (I restarted the client).

This is what I did:

/* Disables the server banner above the info frame. Teamspeak needs a restart to enable or disable properly */
/* MainWindow Banner {
   background: none;
   max-height: 0px;
   max-width: 0px;
}

Tried that, didn't re-enable the banner (I restarted the client).

My bad, if you search for MainWindow Banner you should find another part exactly like that. It's on line 1374. Either delete that or just comment it out as well (Doesn't serve a purpose anyway if you want to turn on the banner)

Hi Adanteh,

I can't find another entry for "MainWindow Banner" . Also line 1374 has something completely different.

Thanks

Hi Adanteh,

I can't find another entry for "MainWindow Banner" . Also line 1374 has something completely different.

Thanks

Did you download the skin from the Teamspeak website? I already deleted the second entry there, so there should only be one. If you downloaded it using the link in the first post, there should be a second entry without any doubt. If there is only one entry, only commenting that one out should be good.

Edit: I changed the link in the first post now to link to the Teamspeak Addons page.

Edited by Adanteh

Did you download the skin from the Teamspeak website? I already deleted the second entry there, so there should only be one. If you downloaded it using the link in the first post, there should be a second entry without any doubt. If there is only one entry, only commenting that one out should be good.

Edit: I changed the link in the first post now to link to the Teamspeak Addons page.

I grabbed the version on Teamspeak website. So that make sense there only one entry. But the banner isn't showing up. If I go back to the default skin then it shows.

I grabbed the version on Teamspeak website. So that make sense there only one entry. But the banner isn't showing up. If I go back to the default skin then it shows.

The updated link still has the banner disabled by default. You can enable it by commenting out the MainWindow Banner part by adding /* in front of it. The only reason that didn't work properly first, because there was a double entry, which is now removed. After doing that you need to restart your Teamspeak and the banner will show up again.