Sign in to follow this  
Sephirothskr

Mission editor help?

I'm having a problem. I really really want to make a cool mission. So as practice, I tried to have a jet attack a soldier when he walked into a certain area, I synced it right, provided correct waypoint and trigger... But he just flies around him. The apache however, will SOMETIMES attack him, but I've tried it several times and he usually doesn't. Am I doing something wrong?

Maybe the jet pilot cant see him?

You can test this by replacing the soldier with a truck placed on some open ground.

I tried this again with an ac130 as a target, itt ONLY worked when someone was actually in the ac130, but I still can't get him to attack the damn soldiers.

hi needing help with editing and using triggers, im not in command of my squad but when i try to use the radio alpha i made properly syincted and everything but it wont come up in the game when i prees 0,0,1 nothing is there, it wont even let me slect the radio option, help please. is it because im not commanding the squad, im am attached to the squad

Yes, if you are not teamleader you can't use radio by pressing 0-0-1 etc. But you can open map and click on item radio. There you will have channel Alpha for 0-0-1 etc. Or names that you use in trigger.