Sign in to follow this  
SnakeVenom

Help finding a game mode. Sever was called "TDM Airfield Base by Qinetix"

First of all hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. I started playing Arma 2 OA and have loved the series since. I'd like to thank the modding community for their support and hard work. They have given me hours and hours of great times.

Well I played for an hour last night but didn't get the server information. I can say this mod was brilliantly made. The title said it was by Qinetix but an extensive google search turned up nothing. Anyone else play this mode or know where I could find the source files? Here's a screenshot of the lobby...

hj8zgeT.jpg

Any help would be great, thanks again and see you all on the Stratis!

-add me SnakeVen0m

Have you checked your MPMissions Cache on your AppData? If you played it, a copy is in that folder.

Have you checked your MPMissions Cache on your AppData? If you played it, a copy is in that folder.

I thought about that as well but I'm not sure where that folder is. I've looked in all the Arma folders within steam and I can't seem to find it. Could you explain it to me like I'm 5 please?

I thought about that as well but I'm not sure where that folder is. I've looked in all the Arma folders within steam and I can't seem to find it. Could you explain it to me like I'm 5 please?

Win7? Goto control panel make sure view on hidden folders ins'nt checked than go back to user account App Data/local/ArmA3 Alpha/Mp mission cache.

Win7? Goto control panel make sure view on hidden folders ins'nt checked than go back to user account App Data/local/ArmA3 Alpha/Mp mission cache.

Aha, I found it!!! Thank you very much kind sir!